[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woolpit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Tell me more about the Green Kids in England!
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_children_of_Woolpit

t. google
>>
>>17011414
They were green and they were children.

More at 11.
>>
Dont go dicking the broccoli fields, Fin
>>
>Is this how they spoke
>>
>>17011414

Really fascinating case.

The fact that they wouldn't eat anything but green beans leads me to believe that they genuinely mistrusted anything that wasn't green like themselves, their skin and clothing, because everything really was green where they came from. The girl of course outlived the boy, learned to speak proper English and eventually told everyone their origin which includes coming from a planet or world where there was no sun, then she explains that they wandered into a cave system and followed the sunlight of Woolpit (the sun from our world).

I like the theory that they wandered into an electromagnetic vortex which pulled them into an alternate reality (namely our own), and that their green clothing and skin were the result of radiation that isn't present in our world or coming from our sun.

Famously, the surviving girls green skin changed over the years to "normal" so maybe she became acclimated at a genetic level to our sunlight.

Krishna was said to have blue skin, and other types of ET's have been described as having blue skin before because they came from planets where the Sun was blue.
>>
>>17011414
>>17011426
>>17011438
>>17011441
>>17011470
>>17011521
save it up people, for fucks sake is Juandice, it has something to do with liver that their skin turns green or greenish yellow and the fact that they only eat beans is that because that the only cure for that era
>>
>Juandice
>>
>>17011539

What about their clothes? The fabric of their clothes as all green, even moreso than dyed wool or dyed fabric. You couldn't wash the green out of their clothes.
>>
>>17011630
that i do not know, all i know is that its an early case of juandice
>>
>>17011636
Hahaha worst fuckin explanation ever.
>>
>>17011539
what's a juandice?
>>
>>17011645
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaundice
>>
>>17011645
A medical condition in which the skin and eyes turn slightly yellow, which explains why people saw these green children.
>>
>>17011645

a mexican who likes to gamble :D
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.