[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /x I have a story about someone I'll call Me. Its about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: 03000452.jpg (78 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
03000452.jpg
78 KB, 800x600
Ok /x

I have a story about someone I'll call Me.
Its about how Me started opening his mind in a time of chaos in his life, about drugs, paranormal experiences, sleep paralysis, close encounters with beings, telekinesis, reality manipulation. About mental hospitals, rfid chips, and how this hospital marks the full stop of all paranormal.

I will share this because Me feels ready to face those beings he encountered a few years ago.

I have not written anything yet, so I will take a while to post. But /x is a slow board so i don't think that will matter.

As i said, it is a story. If you believe it is true, like I do. Good. If you don't. Good.

Tripcode will be used for legitimacy.
>>
>>17011203
I wanna hear this man.
You almost done?
>>
File: 030003da.jpg (54 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
030003da.jpg
54 KB, 800x450
The story begins 9 years ago.
Me is in his mid teens, the beginning of his most caotic times thus far. Starting to discover the facade that his family has created for him about life and how things work.
And by consequence here is where his journey to find all the lies he was led to believe, and what are the truths that should go where the lies are begins
In this part, Me lives with his mother, and a older, disabled sibling. He has a girlfriend, and has joined a group of friends that includes his older brother, his uncle, and other guys that have grown up close to these two.

Me was always an overachiever in academics and was generally a good hearted, perhaps -too clever for his own good- kind of person.

But life has a way to contaminate hearts, so whatever. Let's go..

>Forgot to mention. English is not my primary, so there may be linguistic errors.
>>
>>17011421
Put it through spell check first buddy, I wanna hear this but I'm a grammar Nazi.

>caotic
>comma after consequence
>lies are begins (this one actually made me laugh)

Just noticed your greentext. Type it up on Microsoft word first, it will help with the grammar and the spelling.
>>
>>17011365
Hey. I will take a while between posts since im basically improvising the writing, pulling the story from memory, and posting from a mobile.

But stick around. We have all the time in the universe, after all.
>>
"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall decieve many."

For there shall arise false Christs,

and false prophets,

and shall show great signs and wonders;

insomuch that; it possible,

they shall decieve the very elect.
>>
File: 0300040c.jpg (130 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
0300040c.jpg
130 KB, 800x533
So,
Me is starting high school. Anxious. Since he was told at home that it would be a big change in life; That things were going to be different in a new school.
Lies! Damned lies!
>Now, years later; I know mom was talking about a societal point of view when she said it was going to be different. She never really cared about my education.

Everything was the same. The lessons, the teaching, the methods.
The subtle manipulation by the teachers. What they allowed and what they didn't in the classroom. Intentionally creating situations and planting processes in their young, malleable minds.
>It was all bullshit. I knew it. Deep down. I knew there was something wrong. There were hints all over. >But I still was a teenager, and I didn't pay much attention to it, being distracted by teen stuff and such.
>>
This is a mental disorder thread. Stop talking in 3rd person about yourself. That reinforces that you're fucked in the head. You're not special. Just your brain is fucked up.
>>
File: 0300045c.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
0300045c.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
With this whole situation in mind, not knowing what to do. Me goes to his girlfriend.

A short girl, at least a foot shorter than Me.
Dark skin like morning coffee. Long, flowing hair that smelled like beauty, and looked like copper. A spark in her eyes that meant joy in any language. Fire in her lips, and a taste in her kisses that can never be forgotten.
>I loved her. I really did. I did not know what love was, and I didn't need to. I just lived it. I still do.

She suggested Me should go to the same private school she was attending. Because teaching was done differently. In another format, Individually. And according to each students skill and knowlegde.
Awesome.
>>
>>17011560
"me" is not a 3rd person word
>>
>>17011449
Hey. Sorry. See >>17011458
And thanks.

>>17011478
Thank you.

>>17011560
>This is a mental disorder thread.
Obviously. This is /x/. So, thanks for stating the obvious.
>>
>>17011622
>>17011560
Regardless of whether or not OP is using Me in the wrong manner, the first sentence in his first post should clear something up for you.

>I have a story about someone I'll call Me.

Language is symbolic, so how about you treat "Me" just as the word "anon", "SWIM", SWIY", or whatever the fuck you want it to be. But obviously he knows what he's doing by saying "Me".

I'm not saying it's correct of him, or that it isn't irritating to myself as well. The fact is though, is that he introduced "Me" just as if it were the name of somebody else. It wouldn't be the weirdest name I've heard anyways if he really is named Me.
>>
>>17011643
okay I checked thanks for the reminder
>>
File: 03000475.jpg (85 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
03000475.jpg
85 KB, 800x531
Taking this new idea home, Me is inmediatly stonewalled.
Something surprising, and hypocritical; considering what he was always told about the importance of a good education in life.
The main reason given? Cost.
Which Me instantly knew was bullshit. Since he was always provided everything he asked for by his family.
They also ranted about her influence in his decision, and his elders going to public school. But that was just distraction. The hints were once again obvious.
His family knew Me was smart. That he over achieved in school. But never did anything to develop on that.
Why?
Because he was the son of a woman who brought shame to her father? Because his own mother didn't care?

Why? Why did this whole situation made him remember about those two men in black suits that were present on Me's classroom when he started first grade? Those two men that watched as they administered tests to little kids behind closed doors.
Does the fact that Me was the one that garnered the attention of those two suits for his execution in the test, have anything to do with this?

Only one thing was clear to Me.
Fuck school.
>>
File: 0300048b.png (348 KB, 800x584) Image search: [Google]
0300048b.png
348 KB, 800x584
It was there that it started.
Me. With his mind clouded by his internal conflict, begins a transmutation.
Fucks go out the window. Grades drop. School friendships start dissolving in favor of wooing every girl possible. Drugs start getting into the bloodstream, courtesy of his strong allergy meds and mixed with those cheap, over the counter painkillers.

The situation at home is getting worse, so Me gets sent to live over at his grandparents house.
There he joins up with a new group of friends. His older brother, N; who had just arrived from abroad. His 'uncle', C; who was adopted since he was a baby after his mothers death. Their close friend, P; who was a satanist metal-head. And a few others that will probably not be mentioned later.
>>
Hey guys, I know im being slow in posting. So I thought you might want to enjoy this band im listening to right now while you wait.

https://youtu.be/fnvMe0rWI2I
>>
File: a8j1NmZ_460s.jpg (23 KB, 427x320) Image search: [Google]
a8j1NmZ_460s.jpg
23 KB, 427x320
Change was finally here, and hard. As Me would notice that late night.

He was in his new room at his grandparents, in the farthest corner at the back of the house. Laying on the bed in the farthest corner of the room, flanked on either side by courtain covered glass windows that faced the dark, dense mangrove that the house was built near.
Having a long conversation on the phone with the girlfriend he's been growing increasingly apart from, time flies and its now approximately 2 am.
A sentence is now cut short by what seems to be the noise of wind from wings flapping. But it sounds too loud. Something is wrong.
That's when it lands on the dirt with a muffled 'thump"; just a few feet from the window that looks to the back of the house.
>Shit.. wait. I'll call you back. I heard something outside.

That's when Me notices the complete silence outside. No birds, no wind, no insects. Nothing. Just the faint sound of the ac, and the pounding of his heart that was now racing.
-What the fuck is happening?
Me ask himself, while laying motionless in bed.
Whatever it was, it was heavy as was confirmed when it started walking towards the window. Each step slow, deliberate, loud. And even in dirt, each one could be clearly heard as its massive weight landed on the floor. Each time closer and closer to the damned window.

> I was as still as a statue, as my body didn't know how to process what was happening. I obviously could not fight, since judging by the sound, that thing out there could've just destroyed the window and me along with it if it wanted. Flight was out of the question too, since I was in the safest place I could be. My room. So I just listened. Eyes open, but I could only see the shape my mind gave me based on what I was hearing. But. What was it?
>>
File: 03000f7f.jpg (121 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
03000f7f.jpg
121 KB, 800x520
The beast finally makes it to the window, evidenced by the loud sound of its feet landing on the little concrete path that cirlcles the outside of the house.
>I am on edge. My senses are on fire. I can clearly 'see' in my mind every movement that thing is making. I can hear its every muscle tense as its weight shifts forward and its left hand reaches for the wall, right by the corner of the window.

The creature leans in. Gets its face as close to the glass as it can and it starts breathing deeply; inhaling through its teeth and exhaling with a deep, guttural, almost malicious growl.
> That was it. Because I was completely sober. That was when I knew. We humans are not 'alone'. There is something out there. A beast. Conscious of its actions. It know im in here.

Adrenaline. Fear. Awe. Confusion. As the mind simultaneously processes the fact that the only thing between that creature and himself, is a bit of glass and metal. The fact that a being like this exists.

>I just laid there in my bed. Silent. Listening this, thing, growl at me. I could almost feel its satisfaction at the humongous scare it was giving me. Shit. I then turned away from the window as slowly as i could, and moved to the other side of the bed. Now my head was right next to the other damn window. Bad idea.

Apparently the beast knew what was going on because it stopped making noises and promptly started moving around the corner. Again with its slow, deliberate pace. Until it almost reached the other window.
>The damned beast stopped, right before the window, like if it was taking cover. And then proceeded to slowly poke its face rightb on the corner of the window that my head was close to. Needless to say I was even more scared.

Thats when it started doing the breathing again.
>It was mocking me! It knew I was listening! As I realized this, an intrigue as big as my fear popped up in my mind. But I also knew it was time to move.
>>
Anybody lurking?
Opinions, questions or comments?
>>
>>17012010
Yeah I'm lurking. No questions currently.
>>
File: 03000120.jpg (75 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
03000120.jpg
75 KB, 800x534
A single movement, fluid and coordinated, originating in the survival circuit of the subconscious; propelled Me from a horizontal position in bed to a full standing posture, back against the door, in less than a heartbeat. Without taking his eyes off the dark silhouette projected on the courtain, Me flipped the switch that turned on the lights outside. The creature quickly took cover behind the wall and stood still. Fast for its estimated weight.
> Fuck that. I stormed out the room into the hallway and started knocking on my uncle's door. He didn't answer but after a while he opens the door with a fucking grin on his face.

-Did you hear it?
Me asks.
-Yeah.
C answers, still smiling.

Me says the creature is still there and they both rush into the room to investigate.
>As soon as we entered the room we heard the beast start running a few steps, then a strong gust of wind from its massive wings as it took off.

After that, Me found the charms of cannabis and the paranormal became the subject most of the times Me hanged out with the guys. And apparently they all have had spoops before.
>>
>>17012080
Damn, I forgot my trip on that one.

I have to say. This is a long story. Im thinking how to shorten it up a bit, for convenience.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.