[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to use Alchemy to become a Dragon? how does one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: george_ripley_alchemy_dragon.jpg (220 KB, 600x878) Image search: [Google]
george_ripley_alchemy_dragon.jpg
220 KB, 600x878
Is it possible to use Alchemy to become a Dragon?

how does one become a Dragon?
>>
Go to www.baddragon.com (it's something like that). Buy the biggest size. Shove it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy up your ass. All the way up there. You gotta do it. Chant "FUCK ME ALDUIN, FUCK ME!" at the top of your lungs. Get on the roof, dragon cock still firmly in your ass, and fly off the roof. It works flawlessly.
>>
>>17011076
In order to fly, you must throw yourself at the ground as hard as you can. Statistically speaking, you're going to get it right a lot. It's going to hurt. But eventually you will miss. And at that point you will be flying.
>>
>>17011076
What you know as alchemy is made up for stories, I can't remember the first author to distort the true origins of alchemy for fictional novels.

What the true alchemists were trying to do is what we now call chemistry. Simply attempting to turn compounds into gold. Pretty much just that; turning things into gold. The most successful element used nowadays is Lead, and its more expensive to do that than just going and mining some more gold.

It's literally cheaper and more efficient to just go buy sandbags from Home-Depot and run the sand through a sluice box.
>>
>>17011076
Put a live snake in your ass during a full moon and the transformation will be complete.
>>
>>17011076
I really like this idea. I know there are ways to use magic to change one's appearance.
>>
>>17011076
>being this autistic
>>
It's like /x/ has went full tumblr with this shit.

>muh otherkin
>>
>>17011076
You need to get the Amulet of Kings, then light the Dragonfires in the Temple of the One. If Akatosh is listening to your prayers, he'll make you his avatar.
>>
File: The-Defeated-Knight[1].jpg (130 KB, 960x714) Image search: [Google]
The-Defeated-Knight[1].jpg
130 KB, 960x714
To spiral in the moonlight
To soar above the seas

To smile at the bold knight
And bring him to his knees
>>
>>17011076
Dragons are not made, they are born. Well at least my little sister and I can vouch. 1988, 2000, 2012, 2024, and so on, Chinese Zodiac is as close as it gets.

Now kindly get your bullshit off of /x/.
>>
The occult is using hidden words and symbols to "hack" reality by getting extra dimensional beings to help your cause. Alchemy is, like previously stated, the predecessor of chemistry, using and understanding elements mainly to find gold or to create the philosopher's stone (which could turn anything to gold and help you live very long or forever). Nothing will turn you into a dragon... Learn to lucid dream or visit the astral plane... That's the only suggestion to your retarded request I could think of.
>>
File: 1346428386812.gif (509 KB, 350x252) Image search: [Google]
1346428386812.gif
509 KB, 350x252
It's metaphorical m9
>>
File: da_fuck_mayne.jpg (62 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
da_fuck_mayne.jpg
62 KB, 550x550
Since you guys seem to pull every sort of bizarre ideas of the alchemical concepts out of your tinfoil hat, I'm gonna try to make it clear :

It's actually all about a profound understanding of life and yourself achieved through a physical/chemical operation of certain elements (see cereominial magic) that are representing the evolution of the alchemist's mind with his evolving thought. The lead is you, and the gold is you once you've reached enlightenment. You do not "physically" create gold. It's a centuries old meme used to prevent idiots who actually want gold from reaching illumination. Every alchemical symbol/representation is a mask hiding a deeper spiritual meaning.

Alchemists did this to make sure that no fool would attempt to join their circle.

Ur dumb if u think u can hav gold or b a dragon
>>
File: 1446936479641.gif (1015 KB, 375x250) Image search: [Google]
1446936479641.gif
1015 KB, 375x250
>>17011076
HOLY SHIT YOU JUST REMINDED ME I HAVE DRAGON SPIRIT!

Gonna have to play the shit out of that soon.
>>
>>17011330
>tfw this is how i fly in dreams
I jump forward, and while falling back to the ground i just redirect the falling to more forward movement. I don't know why I do this, but it happened in multiple dreams of mine.
>>
>>17011076
holy shit this autism, alchemy is quite literally chemistry but involving the paranormal, you cannot be this batshit retarded, i refuse to believe this.
>>
>>17011076
There is still great controversy regarding the gross physical transmutation from squalid human into majestic dragon, but the consensus of the adepts is that it must be admitted that alchemical study, while helpful in general, does not alone suffice to effect the transformation, and the path to dragon can vary in method as this is truly a solution that the candidate must discover for himself.

There is a mandatory cultural requirement for being a dragon, and that is to acquire a British accent, if you do not have one already. And not one of the vulgar street dialects, but proper posh Queen's English, and, it goes without saying, the sexier the better. You will need it to maintain credibility on those infrequent but inevitable occasions when you must prattle to humans. It will not do if your conversational skills are limited to oafish american ebonic or tribal snackbar cackling.
>>
>>17012157
>You do not "physically" create gold

This is what shitty alchemists want to believe.
>>
>>17012305
yeah, stop trying to justify your existence after all these years of failing to make gold

>>17011076
you could probably do it if you start eating large quantities of all raw meats, bird, reptile, human, etc

it might take more than one or two generations
>>
>>17011076
i just canĀ“t decide which reaction image should i use, fucking kek
>>
File: what facepalm.jpg (36 KB, 423x474) Image search: [Google]
what facepalm.jpg
36 KB, 423x474
>>17011076
Alchemy does not work that way. One does not simply become a dragon.
>>
>>17011330
Haha, nice.
>>
Just Google fursona commissions, send somebody some money and describe the physical details of the dragon you want to be and then crop the image they send you and use it as your profile pic on other websites
>>
>>17012356
I second this. Alchemy is the deconstruction of one substance, and the formulation of the deconstructed substance's primal parts and quintessential aspects to create something new. It is viewed as some "lead in to gold" bogus, but you have failed to see the true essence and purpose of Alchemy if you think you can become a Dragon through it. If you want to do crap like that, go to the Astral or something.
>>
File: 1433213079004.png (281 KB, 344x452) Image search: [Google]
1433213079004.png
281 KB, 344x452
ITT proof that /x/ is nothing more than paranormal /b/
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.