[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was thinking about making a ouija board because I've never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151119_000754.jpg (33 KB, 600x497) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151119_000754.jpg
33 KB, 600x497
I was thinking about making a ouija board because I've never tried it before and I'm not interested in buying one from toys r us or anything like that.
I was thinking of making it on a sanded wooden board, but I read that closing the board is kind of suggested after use. How bad would it be if the board couldn't be closed? I don't plan to bring it back to my house, I plan to find a designated location and bury it in the ground then pick it up when needed.
Would I be able to scratch off an old board game and just use that? What do you guys think?
Also save the warning jargon, I know how dangerous they can be I'm already okay with the risks
>>
dont do it mad. they arent things to be messed wiht. i used one when i was a drunk 14 year old and never said goodbye. i had shadow people haunting my room for years until i found a thing that said i had to get the board out of my house and they would leave. even since i got rid of it, its been ten years at least now, i still feel, hear and see shit in my room. they are doors.
>>
>>17009989
I'm not afraid of that and I wouldn't be bringing it home with me.
>>
Can anyone answer my questions?
>>
>>17009989
Shadow people are misunderstood. They tried to warn me once. Also if you're hearing voices, you may want to talk to someone about it, schizophrenia is not something you want to ignore and hope it goes away because it won't, it'll only get worse.
>>
>>17010031
I'll only answer questions you can't answer yourself
>>
>>17010061
Christ man, spare the enlightened talk and just please give me straight answers here.
>>
>>17010097
OK then the answer is no you twat
>>
i had a quija board shoved up my ass sideways once, so dont fuck with one
>>
File: cR2R7UG.jpg (298 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
cR2R7UG.jpg
298 KB, 600x676
I've got a question since i've never done ouji's before, is our body or psyche blocked by default from accessing the other realm, until we do occult shit and see demons or spirits or whatnot so therefore we need a board to access it as a gate.
Or is it all tricks of the mind that we start to over-think, freak out, and start to see and hear shit that we are making up with out minds?
thx
>>
>>17010239
I think it depends on the person or persons involved. People cry bullshit and use the old "but it's a parker brothers game" excuse, but when you look into divination in several religions and other beliefs, you see how it could be a legit thing. Or not. Again, depending on the conduit, the person.

I've never seen proof of it, btw, just speculating. The few times I've seen people call things (hoodoo included, not just ouija stuff) I haven't seen them myself. Some shit moved, especially in the case of the papa in the hoodoo ritual, but someone could've done that themselves that I wasn't aware of, desu. I am open to understanding either side of course, not trying to be a wet blanket. I go for the most logical answer I can work out in my brain based on the reality I understand, and move from there if shit gets strange.

Some people believe you only see or feel things if you believe in it. Maybe that's why I can go halfway but them speculate on how a human could've rigged it.
>>
My friend had a theory that someone created an egegore named Oujia and now everyone who uses the Oujia board simply feeds it more and more. He theorizes that it pretends to be family members and such, then plays tricks on them.. at least, most of the time. I think he said it was quite possible that it could channel both the egregore and spirits. His theory was tested by him one day when he used his oujia board and asked it if it was an egregore and its name was Ouija.. it kept getting mad and wouldn't respond. He kept telling it to make a response but it just got even more pissed. It left him.
>>
>>17009980
Ouija boards can be made out of anything. I've had successful conjurations using paper with etched sigils, explicit personalized shapes -which can act as nexions through which you channel energy for summoning- and a paper cup with a hole in its top for the communication tool.

Depending on the way you're attuned to the energies which you are summoning, you may or may not wish to cleanse the room. What I like to do is open a gateway and focus upon the energies before opening the communication. Unless these energies are forces which you do not regularly involve yourself with, cleansing isn't necessary. I find that maintaining the gateway open, even after the ritual is completed, enables a further flow and permeation with which we attune ourselves.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.