[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For Whom It May Concern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1447445573920.jpg (257 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447445573920.jpg
257 KB, 1024x1024
The crazy thing is, I've been sober for this entire experience. Sorry, Jen, but the truth is stranger than fiction. I'd commence some sort of maniacal laughter at this point, but I'm dead serious here: I am done doofus-ing out.

Magic is real. Make what you want of it. I'm trying to be sincere now.
>>
File: 1409452962355.jpg (99 KB, 497x652) Image search: [Google]
1409452962355.jpg
99 KB, 497x652
>>17009936
Your thread a shit
>>
>>17009941
That's fine. I just wanted to make a statement on everything that's been going on. This isn't a conversation piece at some yuppy cocktail party, and I'm being sincere and I'm moving on.
>>
File: ludwig.jpg (152 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ludwig.jpg
152 KB, 1024x576
>>17009936
I don't like fiction
Why not just tell the truth?

Because things never go well for you in reality, heh
>>
>>17009948
I am telling you the truth. The world's got enough fantasy as it is. Why not take a courageous leap and accept beneath the crust, the bizarre world awaits.

I am free.

Of course, you're a Christian, and you follow a certain someone who has been leading you nowhere cause he doesn't even know because he isn't him. And even if you're not a Christian - you're a FORMER Christian - which is basically the same shit. I was born without religion. I can detach myself from the psychology, you CAN'T. I am psychologically polymorphous, whilst you are ensnared.
>>
>>17009936

Wow
Who's the talentless hack who ripped off the A:TLA motive?
>>
File: fedora.jpg (572 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
572 KB, 1001x1001
>>17009967
>>
>>17010036
Ripped off the what now?
>>
>>17010049
I guess this was sort of inevitable.
>>
>>17010053
you set yourself up. You have yourself to blame.
>>
>>17010074
chances are you're a sheep too, you just don't realize it. There's an in-crowd, mostly sheep, and an out-crowd, the black sheep. Just like how you don't remember a dream unless you wake up part way through, you don't experience a life unless you're at the end of your cycle. Sheep are the asleep, they aren't consciously aware of themselves, they just go with the flow, from one situation to the next, never stopping to think of themselves or how others see them/their impact on others. They just do what they want, acting on impulse.
>>
>>17009967

Hey guys, Christianity is bad mmkay...

...it's EVIL and BAD...

...also Twilight is BAD

Don't watch Twilight!

It's BAD!

I was born without TWILIGHT so I know it is just evil psychology which I am not ENSNARED to!
>>
>>17010142
>>17009967

You follow someone who is leading you NOWHERE!

KStew is not HIM!

:/
>>
>>17009936

>Sorry, Rainbow Dash, but the truth is stranger than fiction.
>>
>>17010095
>Just like how you don't remember a dream unless you wake up part way through
Wrong.
Also, fuck off with your half-baked elitism, thinking you're part of some small group that really know what's going on is an ancient dumb idea. Put it down.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.