[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With all the goatmen/skinwalker stuff going on I thought you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_20151125_155405342.jpg (4 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151125_155405342.jpg
4 MB, 4320x2432
With all the goatmen/skinwalker stuff going on I thought you folks might like this. I'm out playing Ingress at an abandoned mental hospital turned disk golf course. While photographing the ruins I found this warning. What do you think, x?
>>
File: IMG_20151125_155308195_HDR.jpg (4 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151125_155308195_HDR.jpg
4 MB, 2432x4320
>>17009644
>>
>>17009644
Could be some schizophrenic faggot, or you really just need to watch your ass. I'd believe it, but only to the point where I just raise my guard. Are you alone?
>>
File: IMG_20151125_155224050_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151125_155224050_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 4320x2432
>>17009645
Sun is going down soon. Still a few more portals to link. I've got a glock 23 with 13 rounds. Will that be enough?
>>
Someone with a spray can trying to make the place spookier.
>>
It's cool skinwalkers avoid frisbee good it's like garlic to them
>>
>>17009654
It's pretty godamn spoopy here
>>
>>17009650
I'm kinda tempted to come back with my nvgs and more ammo.
>>
>>17009671
So did you find anything interesting at all aside from the ambiguous spray paint messages?
>>
>>17009676
Not really. The place has a creepy vibe though.
>>
>>17009699
Come back with the ammo like you said, but bring a pal. And absolutely make sure, you got a camera of course
>>
>>17009718
Some of my buddies are coming over the weekend after this. I'll tell them to bring their guns. I also have a nv camcorder in addition to the nv goggles.
>>
Give us the location of this place so someone else can go check it out maybe.
>>
>>17009796
It's called northern state. In northwestern Washington off state route 9.
>>
File: IMG_20151125_195748.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151125_195748.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1688
>>17009806
Almost forgot this one.
>>
>>17009644
What do you putt with?
>>
>>17010296
Your mom
>>
that's some creepy shit yo.
>>
>>17010259
>710
>420
A bunch of folks just got dabbed out, calm down.
>>
>>17010798
Do you find her getting understable when you push her out to 250'+?
>>
>>17009651
Does that say"reeeeee get out now"? Looks like you found the /r9k/ hobo hangout
>>
>>17010259
>710
Great now this thread is definitely being monitored by the government
>>
File: wouldntworry.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
wouldntworry.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
>>17009644
>>
Just a bunch of edgy teenagers desu famalam
>>
I don't care, I just want to see the disc golf course.
>>
>>17009644
Consider the fact that most people who go searching for bigfoot end up with mimicked "whoops" or calls, stones thrown, encounters with strange hikers/hunters/structures, footprints....but no bigfoots. Skinwalkers, goatmen, it's all pointing to the same thing. Something real that changes form and messes with people in the woods, tricks them.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 297x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 297x194
>>17018660
This interests me.
>>
>>17018957
My fascination with bigfoot since childhood has led me to the unsettling and somewhat disappointing conclusion that even if there was or ARE bipedal nonhuman apes at some point, most of the experiences people have that they claim are from sasquatches or whatever aren't from a living animal. No recent skeletons and everything we find in cave systems is very old. There's constant evidence found of phenomena experienced in the woods and even footprints, but when you try to connect them to an established yet unproven animal that lives/shits/dies you end up looking silly. Shapeshifter/skinwalker spirits are real and well documented, but they're better at mimicry and trickery than we give them credit for.
>>
>>17018957
Read some John Keel and Jacques Vallee. Both are more concerned with UFOs than anything else but both believe that a number of phenomena (UFOs, bigfoot, poltergeists, etc) are interrelated. Keel directly theorized that they are all the same extradimensional entities that are actively deceptive.
>>
>>17018957
And they might not be "spirits", but I would rope these things experienced around the world in the wilderness are the same phenomena. It may very well have to do with human behavior changing in an isolated wilderness scenario or something psychological. Or perhaps shapeshifters are actually foxes or badgers or something when they die so we don't recognize them as something out of the ordinary. Maybe the monsters are right under our nose because they normally look like woodland animals we are familiar with. But I lean towards them being formless, and the whole "no eyes, slackjawed" thing being something they do specifically to mess with humans or something people invented to make the stories scarier.
>>
>>17019722
I've definitely seen a lot of stuff in the sky too personally, and none of it seemed like spacecraft. Seemed like lights and madness.
>>
>>17018660
Kind of sounds like a trickster
>>
>>17019745
Yes, my expansion of that would be that there are a lot of tricksters all around the world and they account for a lot of the answered whoops/ strange figures/ name calling/ bizarre memories people get when they are isolated from civilization. They are the most frequently encountered real "monster" or "demon" from what I can tell. And they certainly seem to exist mainly on some other level of life or existence. Generally it seems they mess with humans like a child would poke a bear through a cage. And they stay away from tricking big crowds in settlements in broad daylight because that's more like jumping in the cage and punching the bear. They are wary of us but also delight in giving us a demented version of "heh heh fuck you" when they have a good opportunity.
>>
>>17009651

> still a few portals to link

What?
>>
>>17012782
why
>>
>>17009645
The gamer part of me says there's a quest here.
>>
>>17019878
The game he's playing, ingress. You take your phone out of your mom's basement and compete against a bunch of 14 year Olds in gang warfare. Not trying to shit on you OP, is actually good game
>>
>>17015230
Skinwalker stories all go exactly the same way, it's always bugged me.
But there was once that Skinwalker story about the guy who gave a Skinwalker a heroin overdose, that shit was fucking hilarious.
>>
File: image.gif (194 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
194 KB, 404x416
>>17012771
Oh man, under rated post
10/10 anon made me laugh out loud in bus
>>
>>17018613
Yeah sauce on the course.
>>
OP probably spraypainted this himself and then took the pictures.

Everything in your pictures is fresh, you literally just spraypainted that and took pictures, you didn't wait long enough for it to get old and for parts of it to chip off and moss to grow over and so on there's nothing on top of your spraypaint.

Next time why don't you actually go out into the woods and use evocational magick to make everything haunted as fuck?

If you go into my bedroom you can find the nail marks and blood of entities I've stored in my closet.
>>
>>17009645
This pic in particular proves that the spray paint was just sprayed on moments before the picture was taken.

OP = the person who sprayed these walls.
>>
>>17012782
All of /x/ is slow enough that the entire board is constantly monitored 24/7 and it's archived too although some stuff gets censored from the archives.
>>
File: Reaction561.png (102 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Reaction561.png
102 KB, 512x512
OP
>>
If anyone doesn't realize OP spraypainted this himself and took the pics there are parts of his writing that would start to get covered up literally the very next time it rains but it's too new for that to have begun.
>>
>>17023015

Ghosts kept it from degrading!
>>
>>17023020
I have inspected many buildings, I know what happens in spots where there is dirt + rain, literally next time it rains any paint gets covered by the dirt that gets tossed around everywhere.
>>
>>17023035

So you know exactly what it looks like when a ghost writes random shit on a wall out in the bush? You're a fucking spray paint professional!
>>
>>17023042
Why are you assuming a ghost and not a human spraypainted this? Given the context of this thread one assumes some human adventurer out in the woods spray painted that shit.

I know that it hasn't rained since those walls were spraypainted, which means it's very recent because that's no desert ecosystem there, which means the most likely suspect for having written that is the same person who took pictures of it all.

OP, if you are still here and haven't left in embarrassment, go read Genuine Mediumship by Swami Panchadasi. Then do the hand-mediumship technique except do it with a spray can or paint brush. THEN you will get very creepy and genuinely paranormal messages.
>>
>>17023057

Because you're a stupid neck-beard trying to disprove something retarded.
>>
I loce that kind of creppy stuff :D
>>
>>17023074
I'm not trying to disprove, I'm trying to point out that the spraypaint is fresh, and that the OP is likely the one who sprayed the walls.

It's most the likely explanation that fits all the data.

Are you upset? The paranormal is real and you can experience it and I can help you.
>>
>>17020632
Is that screencapped or archived anywhere?
>>
The green spray paint is almost brand new. It's not even faded. OP confirmed for role play homosex.
>>
>>17023171
That and the writing on the walls is so cliched it makes me nauseous.
>>
>>17012771
>le scary frogwalker
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.