[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fae thread. Post everything you know about fairies, pixies, any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: poganyfr.jpg (300 KB, 584x826) Image search: [Google]
poganyfr.jpg
300 KB, 584x826
Fae thread.
Post everything you know about fairies, pixies, any being of the light.
You are welcome to share your experiences with them, or ask any questions. With luck, we'll all learn something new today.
>>
>>17009366
all i know is that they are best to be avoided.
>>
>>17009366
>any being of the light.
Well, the first thing would be that they aren't "beings of the light".
>>
Your call has been answered.

What do you need from us?
>>
Nobody parties as hard
>>
File: Fae on Acid.jpg (54 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Fae on Acid.jpg
54 KB, 400x300
>>17009456

Truth.
>>
>>17009485
That is a terrible idea. Fairies, please don't do this.
>>
Is it true fairies are attracted to people with a pure heart?
>>
>>17009510
fuck you, i'm on acid RIGHT NOW and it's fucking great. you do not know what reality is until you have tried it.
>>
>>17009530
There are entities that find much attraction to that manner of existing. We simply offer protection.

Usually.
>>17009532
>you do not know what reality is until you have tried it.
I'll say.
>>
In truth, I'm glad I found someone able to answer me...
Can some of the fair folk assume human form?
I know a man, a young man. He is charismatic and nice but he is very off.... He is wise beyond his years and has good advice to give but he also very rash and impulsive, like a child. He is dauntless like he isn't afraid of death. He does crazy risks and doesn't get hurt. He is handsome and his skin is almost transparent and glowing. It looks like he is floating sometimes. His personality is impossibly changing and it feels disturbing. Is he one of them?
>>
>>17009366
All I'm going to say is don't drink the wine because you will wake up the next day nude and wondering what happened. Trust me this has happened to me while in the astral plane and partying with them. if there are truly any Fae here they should know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>17009585
It sounds like someone well on his way to being a fairy-like creature, possibly even a fairy. There isn't a way to tell whether or not he was a fairy before it all began or not. Only he can know what he might have been prior to this form.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.