[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'sup /x/philes, tell me about your scary childhood stories.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
'sup /x/philes,

tell me about your scary childhood stories. You know, the lights in the forest at night, that monsters in the attic, the chicken coop of the neighbor who never properly cared for his animals you never went near.

How you never stepped on cracks in the pavement and drew with chalk on the bark of the tree your treehouse stood on.
>>
>>17008795
Well the original versions of the grimm stories are pretty spooky:
little red riding hood:
>Not only does the wolf kills the grandmother
>he slices her up and bottles her blood
>makes little red riding hood eat and drink her grandmother
>then eats her
>no hunter/lumberjack

little mermaid
>the other mermaids give her a knife
>tell her to kill the prince and spray his blood on her legs to become a mermaid again
>instead she kills herself
>throws herself to the sea and turns to foam

Snow White:
>She was actually 7.
>All pretty much the same but the evil queen has gets some horrible punishment, like dancing in her wedding with the prince with red hot iron shoes
>>
>>17008795
OH you wanted OUR scary childhood stories.
Pretty much everything spooked me as a child.

In particular in my grandmothers house there's this long hallway, I would always run down the hallway and imagine a big demon hand was behind me trying to catch me. Everytime.
>>
One time I was sleeping in my mom's room right I was pretty young. I had moved there in the middle of the night because something was scaring me I don't remember what. Anyway after falling asleep I wake up again and kind of just start staring off into the distance where my mom's walk in closet is. Have no idea why I was staring. A couple seconds later I see a skinny and dirty man with a turban slowly walk out from the closet with a knife. There was a place on the guys turban for a big red gem of some kind which I could see after he turned towards me. He slowly walked to the foot of the bed with his knife in hand. I tried making farting noises to make him laugh which I did but he kept persisting with his knife. When he got to the foot of the bed his knife turned into a rubber chicken. I started to get scared as he got to my legs so I did a hard blink to see if I was dreaming. The first time it didn't work but the second time it did and he vanished. I went to sleep normally suppressing my fear of maybe he might come back and shrugged it off as some wild visual experience
>>
Shit was real as fuck though
>>
>>17008833
Any idea for why that is?
I was scared of my grandmother, anyway, she'd always tell me all these weird fucked-up stories from folklore about boogeymen in the ripe corn and whatnot
And she read me Grimm's fairytales and pretended I didn't hate them with every fiber of my being, too. I didn't know the one about the drinking the blood part, but the other ones she read to me the way you described them. Fucking creepy old hag.
>>
Wtf no more stories?
>>
>>17008818
Moar
>>
>>17008862
I have no idea why was the the demon hand thing, I always had a really active imagination. My mother would also read my Grimm's stories since I was really young, and in the book some were the original stories too and not the disney versions. But I always loved stories, the books are literally torn from use, I think i got my love of reading and books from that too.
My grandmother would also tell me these long weird stories that never seemed to end, I think she was kinda making them up as it went so I'd fall asleep, about a lizard prince and a this cabbage that was the door to his castle...I wish i remembered more. Maybe I'll ask her if she remembers it sometime.
>>
Not mine, but I heard it as a kid. Used to go up on a hill called Werneth Low in the night to smoke cigarettes aged 13 or so. Someone told a story of the Mutilating Lights. The story goes, that out on the Low sheep farmers used to see unexplained lights, then in the morning would find dead sheep that had been cut and slashed, with body parts cut off. Don't know why but it scared the shit out of me and I'd never go up there alone in the dark.
>>
>>17008795
>be me
>be like 5
>to my parents room I have to cross a hallway
>mids of it there is the dinning room
>Mid dinning room there is a door that lead to a balcony
>Midnight when I used to go with them ´cus scared
>always had a fear of greys coming through the balcon
>their cold hands holding me
> I couldn´t talk or scream
>>
File: Spoopy.png (3 MB, 1626x676) Image search: [Google]
Spoopy.png
3 MB, 1626x676
>>17008795
>the lights in the forest at night

I never, ever come into /x/ cause frankly I think this is a silly place, but I was like "gee whiz I'm currently half fapping and I'd love to scare my boner away for some fucking reason so lets go to /x/ instead of /r/nosleep because I don't want to ACTUALLY scare myself I just want to be a retard."

So here I am. I read "lights in the forest" and now I'm [TRIGGERED] cause it reminded me of an actual piece of shit occurrence that happened to me when I was a teenager that I quite enjoy forgetting about.

This isn't the scariest story in the world, but what's important is that it actually happened. This is real. I'm not actually shit posting. I'll give you details and everything.

Green text? Sure why not. I don't really post on 4chan, anyways enough rambling nonsense:

>Be 15 or 16, I don't remember
>Actually I must've been 14 because I was still a virgin
>I think
>maybe I wasn't
>Whatever not important, be teenager*
>Live in a big forested area, nice little street, loverly place in Ontario, Canada

Know what, fuck it, never post your address on 4chan but I don't live even remotely close to this location and haven't for ages now, so fuck it

>Google map Oriole Drive, Holland Landing, Ontario, Canada for some visuals, street view it if you want

Actually I'll just attach a pic to this post so you can see where to street view if you want.

K good.

On with the story:

>Really enjoy hanging with neighbourhood kids in the summer months in the large, forest-encircled field at the end of the street (see attached)

>Large forest with a huge river surrounding the field
>Forest was always a source of entertainment during the spring and fall, winter months when the insect population had gone away
>One day, find a firefly and catch it
>Bioluminescence is neat
>Keep it in a bottle so I can see the light
>Sun is starting to set after a few hours, and one of the female neighbourhood... cont
>>
>>17011697
COOONT

>...One of the female neighbours suggests the bug might die in the bottle over night
>Yeah, she's probably right
>So her and I decide we should let the bug go

It's about 10pm at this point, getting pretty late for us to be out.

>We have the wonderful idea of taking the firefly to the edge of the forest on the far end of the field at the end of the street (I drew an arrow / marked with a dot the area we went to at the far end of the field, note the fucking tree conveniently hiding us from the sight of the street in case, you know, something wanted to fucking murder us without anyone being able to see)

Oh shit you idiots this is where the audience questions your mental capacity! Dark forest at night? Check! Young kids? Check! Naive innocent acts of childhood? YOU BET YOUR ASS, 4CHAN!

ALL ABOARD THE SHITS GOIN' DOWN EXPRESS

>Waddle, bottle in hand, to the end of the street and stare innocently into the darkness
>The field is pitch black, there is but ONE street light that is very dim and barely lit
>Literally 10 years later when I finally moved that fucking light was still not fixed... but I digress
>When we were really young, we used to play in the huge snowbank created by snow plows under that light
>Light was SO DIM our parents would get uncomfortable that vision wasn't the best even though were basically just playing on the edge of the street
>THATS HOW DARK IT WAS
>THATS HOW STUPID THIS WAS
>WE WENT ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THE FIELD AND THE END OF THE STREET WAS BAD? WHAT WAS WRONG WITH US

>So anyways, our dumb ass 14yo-or-whatever selves were like hey lets go into the fucking darkness and let the firefly go!

>Off we go, across the field into the soup-like nightfall
>Grass is kind of long, just above knee height
>The fuck were our tax dollars going to cause the town certainly never cut the fucking grass of this field
>Forest basically consuming the field at all sides except the street
CONT..-->
>>
>>17011712
CONT

>her and I make our way to this large-ass tree
>It is huge and bushy and stout, sort of half in the lower end of the field, enough so that there is a decently large swath of field behind the tree
>Can't see behind the tree to this swath of field even in broad day light

>YES WE'RE THAT STUPID

>Decide to go behind the tree-ish to let the bug go

Okay I have goosebumps this was a stupid idea and I'm not going to be able to sleep now. :|

>So we go behind the tree, I've marked this on the original picture, the dot/arrow whatever is where we go
>And we open the bottle and chill for a bit, waiting for the firefly to make his way out of the bottle
>Start hearing strange noises
>think nothing of it
>I honestly do not remember what the fucking noises where, I want to say just really really low decibel nonsense

Okay, side note, you know that low low looow rumbling that you can barely here on hearing tests? I don't even know how to describe it, its like annoying deep base line vibrating in the depths of your ear. That shit. Thats what we were sort of hearing

>Start asking each other if we hear/feel that annoying noise
>yeah, we both hear it, kind of fucking annoying to be honest, really uncomfortable sounding
>Then we start noticing fireflies...
>Just one or two at first, our eyes weren't entirely adjusted
>Eyes probably wouldn't have picked up shit had we brought a flashlight, but NOPE WE DIDN'T DO THAT EITHER LEL but in hindsight was probably for the best cause dark-eyes-adjusting-vision
>Notice more fireflies
>More
>MORE
>SO MANY
>Start getting freaked out
>Theres literally HUNDREDS of firefly lights blinking all around us
>what the fuck all this blinking
>Start to panic a little
>Trying to keep our cool, don't want to freak the other out, right?

Then we see something else

CONT-->
>>
One time when i was about 4, i woke up at about 2:00 a.m. and couldn't get rest, as my parents were weaning me from their bed at the time. Anyways i'm up watching late nickelodeon, and i'm sitting on my couch which was faced away from our kitchens bar, when i penny flies and hits me in the back of the head. At first i thought it was just my brother messing with me but as i go into the kitchen, not one single fucking soul. Just to make sure i go into my brothers room and make sure hes asleep, and he is. I pretty much piss myself as i run back into my room and have a panic attack in my sheets. That still makes me trip a lil whenever i think about it. I also have another about when i was sleeping in my parents room if anyone wants me to continue.
>>
>>17011724

CONT
>Weird, large dark shape at the end of the path

If you look on the map where the red dot is, thats where we were. You'll notice that the path tapers off in front of us into the wood, well we were glancing down that and could barely make out a dark shape.

>That was all we needed to see
>Throw the bottle with the firefly in it down the path and turn and book it
>Don't look back
>Not sure if the firefly was even still in the bottle
>blinking lights all around us in the treeline as we run
>hit the concrete under the dim light at the end of the street and glance where we just ran from
>See nothing
>Panic dies a little
>...the vibrating low buzzing.. noise/feel starts to slowly creep up again
>FUCK IT RUN AGAIN
>run back up the street and home

Thats basically it. We talked about endlessly to our friends and siblings and for the most part they were fascinated, but none of us dared to catch any fireflies after that.

Couple years later, same female friend, my brother and I, were near the field on the street at night in the fall, and we saw two big eyes in the grass at the edge of the street, and whatever it was was growling at us. We don't get bears or wolves that far south, but it was fucking BIG, we didn't run though, we just inched backwards until we were far enough away to speed walk the fuck back home.

Another occurrence, same general area, my brother and ... you know what, noticing a pattern here, that damn female friend again... She and my brother were out for a jog, this was years later, not long before we moved, they were in their 20ies at this point, a different field up the street (I think the road is sunrise if you're still on google) theres a huuuuge field, they were jogging past it on the opposite side of the street on the sidewalk, and they saw something large staring at them and keeping at their pace in the brush across the road in the field. ...cont
>>
>>17011737
mini-cont:

Freaked them right out, they dipped down Oriole back to our place and contemplated calling the cops.

In hindsight I'm glad I don't live anywhere near those fields anymore...
>>
>>17011730
Hey I just wrote like 5 full-length posts, you have to too. :P
>>
>>17011745
you are so reddit that when you post on reddit people on reddit tell you to go back to reddit
>>
>>17011748

Yo dawg.
>>
On the way to a seaside town where we had a caravan there was a "Witches house" it was small and round with a wicker roof and it had a broom on the small porchway.
Always got creeped out by it and it ended up becoming a small news story.

There was a street called Jenny Brough lane, a countryside road with barely any houses and no street lights, it was named after a murdered girl who was rumoured to haunt it.
Same deal with a nearby street called Heads lane, it was rumoured that a man had beheaded a load of residents and still haunted the street looking for heads.

There was a massive old mansion with huge grounds called Anlaby House. It had a derelict school on site too.
Kids had pried of the wood boards and broken in, I only went part of the way inside and it was full of graffiti saying people had died there, tramps lived on the upper floor apparently.
The whole place was creepy as fuck especially at night.

Rag and bone men used to come down the street with a horse and cart looking for scrap metal to sell, we were told they stole kids and we had to be careful when they came past. You could here them shout "Raaaag and boooone" from a few streets over and we all used to run to the back garden and look for weapons.

Also there was a kid who had pulled a pan of boiling hot grease onto his face by accident, he had burns all over him and he was a pretty bad kid too.
Me and my friends were terrified of him but in hindsight he was just a normal kid who'd had a terrible accident.
>>
>>17011745
OP here, thanks for sharing your story.

Anyway, now that I'm fully awake, I'll share whatever I got. No "and then I got almost eaten by someting big" stories, tho. Thankfully, I don't live around large things trying to eat me, so this will mostly be a compilation of all those weird creepy things my hag of a grandma planted in my little head:

>Don't go near the fields in summer
>Heat demons live in the high corn/wheat/rye
>Grab children and pull them beneath the soil
>Children turn to fertilize next year's crop
>TFW we went anyway and found little bones once (probably a rabbit in hindsight)

This one was told to me by my best friend:
>Be her, 7 yo, camping in a cabin
>Wake up at night
>Look outside
>Two sets of eyes staring at her from a bush
>One red, one yellow
>Parents: Lel, fireflies
>She's 24 now and still swears it wasn't

My encounter with the hat man!
>Be me, 5, playing hide and seek with my cousins
>Hide in a vent shaft to basement windows of my uncle's old-ass house with my cousin, also five
>"Anon, there's something in the basement"
>Look inside
>There's a tall dark figure with a large conical top hat moving in the basement hallway you could see through the open door
>Run like Kenyans
>Lose game because screaming like little bitches
>MFW ten years later, read on the Internet how I'm not the only nutcase seeing this.

>Grandma had a bunch of creepy ass clown dolls
>Tells me they move at night when she's not there

My biology teacher told me this one:
>Lake near village
>We like to swim there
>Little dogs start disappearing in lake
>Until one is snatched right from the leash of some old gent
>Culprit is a 4 m (~13') catfish
>Pay for public pool ever since
>>
>>17011900
CONT.

My dad used to run a plumbing business
>Grandma puts out rat poison in storage
>Tells me not to go there
>Tells me she put out candy for boiler monsters that make heating units go bump sometimes
>If I go there and disturb one, it'll drag me into the furnace with it

Story from my mom:
>Be her, be ten, got new cool bike
>Have large-ass redneck family
>Deranged great-uncle such-and-such disappears
>"Lel, probably tried to kill himself, let's look for the fucker"
>"Anon's mom, get on your bike and ride out to the moor path to see if he hung himself"
He hadn't but it was probably the most fucked-up story she ever told me.

There was a tenant on my uncle's farming property and he was just creepy all around. All his stuff dingy and disheveled and closest to the non-leased property was this chicken coop they told us to not go near.
>My cousin talks me into going anyway because we're the big kids of the group
>Super run-down and dilapidated
>No animal noises
>Coop empty
>Peek inside hen house
>CHICKEN
>SKELLINGTONS
>DOZENS
>suddenly noise
>that creepy-ass tenant is hollering and running at us
>looks like a fucking scarecrow
>Damn was I good at running back then

Another one from Hag-Grandma(TM):
>Used to be a nurse in WWII-era
>Had to go to the morgue one in a while
>No electric lights, all candles
>No fridges, just gurneys for bodies
>Has to go in during nightshift one day
>Doing her work when suddenly something moves
>Turns around abruptly
>Light is blown out
>Panics, fumbles around in darkness
>Runs into a gurney
>Commotion ensues
>Stumbles out of morgue, locks door
>"Yo, Hag-Grandma, there's a hand clinging to your dress"
>>
>>17011745
Is that what reddit's like?
>>
>>17011745
You're saying you're older than 14 but you communicate like a preteen?
>underageb&
>>
>>17011745
Your story sucked and the way you type is extremely annoying
>>
I've never in my life witnessed something paranormal directly, nor have been spooped because of something i couldn't explain at the moment, but a decade before a was born up to when i was around 10 years old, my grandparents used to live in a big ass house in "el campo" (a rural area). they had a few neighbors, and it wasn't an extremely secluded place, but houses had plenty of space in between and it was mostly elder people who lived by themselves, unlike my grandparents, who had a big family with 2 of my aunts still living there. i spent a lot of time there and i remember when being downstairs you would hear footsteps from the floor above, most of the time it was my grandpa or my mom arriving from work, but some other times you would look or go upstairs and nobody was there. i never thought much of it and it never scared me tho. also, my grandma always closed the outside gate on the mornings, but for some reason it was always open a few hours later, even when nobody had gone in or out of the house. again, it never spooped me and i disregarded it as bad memory. other times you could hear a baby crying really loud when the nearest houses were an elder man living by himself and the other one was about 30 meters away, same case but a woman lived there. never spooped me either as a kid. then one day my mom was talking about weird creepy shit hat happened in my grandparents house and i was like, "like what?" and she told me pretty much all that, which made me realize it made sense that it was actually paranormal, cause' i could never explain it
>>
I don't think it's really scary but it was odd.
I was looking through my window and paying attention to this very bright star, like, brighter than all of the others. It was a bit red-ish I think but it could just be my mind fucking with my memories.

Anyway, there I was distracted staring at it when it MOVES! In a straight line, a few centimeters to the right from my point of view, but god knows how far it moved and how fast it did if it really was a star. I saw it moving all the way from point A to point B within like two seconds.

Then it stood there. I was really confused but thought nothing of it. I just kept staring.
And then it moved again. This time much faster, to the direction behind my house, out of my sight. I went to the backyard and looked at the sky and sure enough, it was there, static. It stood there for a few minutes and then I got tired of waiting for something to happen.

I really can't explain it but I KNOW what I saw. My whole family saw it too! Is it some natural phenomenon or did I witness ayy lmao?
>>
I used to see figures passing through my hallway all the time when I was a kid. Once I was in my room playing vidya with the door open and saw something through the corner of my eye. Thought it was my cat and called its name, only to remember it was sleeping on my bed. I started keeping my door closed.
>>
bumpan
>>
>>17013574
>>17013574
Holy shit. I've seen something extremely similar.

>be in backyard watching sunset >>17013574
Holy shit. I've seen something extremely similar.

>be in backyard watching sunset
>seen reddish glow
>wtf
>watch it move
>I must be imagining shit
>does it again
>turn around to head inside to tell my family
>take a few steps and turn around again to see if it's still there
>instead of being in the distance it's suddenly right above me
>run inside tell everyone
>they see it too
>catch another glance or two over the years but nothing like the first time

Anyone have any idea what they are?
Or what the thing constantly tapping and moving around in my roof is? It's keeping me up at night.
>>
> be 15 year old me
> semi rural Ireland
> go to bed around 12
> I sleep on my side facing away from the door
> wake up
> I feel kind of sick and pretty cold
> turn over to get comfortable
> while I'm turning over I see 3 figures
> stop mid turn out of fear
>lying on my back staring at the ceiling
> can still see the figures in the lower half of my vision
> too scared to look directly at them for a couple of seconds
> work up the courage to glance at whatever they are
> it's three people
> so frightened my eyes lock on them
> they're all looking right at me
> actually lock eyes
> start sweating immensely
> feel like I might die
> there's two men and a woman
> I want to speak but I can't breathe
> one man is pretty tall maybe 6'4 aged about 35-40
> the other Is shorter maybe 5'8 about 60-65
> the woman is short and kind of stocky
> they're giving off light, not a bright light but more like, translucent and chalky, can't really explain it.
> they're expressionless, kind of feel like they're lost or maybe even scared
> sit up in my bed
> they keep watching me but I'm not as afraid
> I say " hello?"
> they look disappointed and when I blink they disappeared
> worried about them, stay up all night hoping they'll come back for some reason

This was just my first experience with them.
I'll post the others.
>>
>>17016140
> fast forward to 17
> I have a few friends around for drinks and vidya
> we have a granny flat outside set up for gaming and my photography
> one of my friends goes outside to get to my house to use the bathroom
> when he comes back in he says he saw someone run from the side of my house around the granny flat
> we go investigate
> can't see anyone but I go inside to tell my father
> come back out and my two friends are fumbling with the handle to the granny flat
> really scared frantically trying to open the door
> I ask what has happened
> " There was a ghost! We both seen him!"
> I'm equally scared now after seeing their faces
> we get inside and everyone is freaking out and pacing around
> remember when I was 15 and the ghosts I saw
> ask them to describe the ghost
> they both say 6'4, bald, skinny
> it's the exact same ghost from when I was 15
> I go outside to see if it comes back
> no sign of him
I have a few more that tie in too.
>>
>>17016185
>18-19 now
> come back from college to see my dad
> we meet up for drinks and then go back to his house for shorts
> starts telling me about the death of his great grand father
> apparently my great grandfather fought in world war 2 with the British
> frowned upon because we're Irish
> once he returned to Ireland he was treated like shit by both the British for being Irish and the Irish for fighting for Britain
> became an alcoholic
> one night he's walking home from a pub in a very rural part of Waterford
> he stops at a bench to wait out the drinks affects
> apparently a woman sat down beside him
> now this would have been late as he usually stayed in the pub from open to close
> the woman is wearing a cowl and combing her hair
> my great grandfather asks if she is ok because she is murmuring and weepy
> she looks at him and according to my father retelling of the story she was "chalky" green and translucent
> scared now, don't say anything about what I've seen, although my experiences they were more grey or white than green
> apparently my great grandfather ran away and heard the woman howling after him
> the next day my great grandmother dies
> dad doesn't say how just that she was dead when my great grandfather woke up
> Dad explains he's seen weird things and can't explain them
> things like grey dogs following him down roads at night
> explains to me that he thinks it's a curse and that the banshee is tied to our family

This is my first time on /x/ by the way, just looking for some insight or explainations.

I have one more that ties in to this whole thing as well.
>>
>>17016238
>19
> girlfriend and I are fighting
> she runs off to a "ghost" estate ( empty unfinished estate)
> it's about half a km from my parents house
> follow her up there
> it's late, maybe 2 am
>he talk it out in one of the unfinished houses
> suddenly we start hearing screams and coughs
> she is terrified and I am trying to keep calm and reassure her it's fine
>internallyfreakingout.jpeg
> tell her we need to leave and we get out to the road down to my parents house
> we can still hear coughing like it's in the ditch right beside us
> I see something kind of like a shadow but it's pitch black outside so more like a jet black outline of a dog
> not a small dog either like a hairless, rottweiler or something, don't really know my dog breeds
> don't want to worry her so I don't mention it
> we keep walking towards it
> she doesn't see it but it's clearly a dog as we get closer
> walk right past it while holding my breath because I'm so frightened
> pretend like it's not there because I'm more concerned about her thinking I'm crazy than anything
> it paces behind me and disappears

Actually have just one more, I haven't said this shit to anyone for fear of being called insane but I'm actually just a normal guy, no history of mental health problems or anything of that sort.
>>
>>17016278
> 24 now
> sister moves in with me and my roommate
> one night a few weeks ago we're all talking when the power goes out
> roommate tells a ghost story to try and scare my sister
> he succeeds and she gets all frantic and dramatic as she always does
> goes on to tell us a story of a time she saw a ghost
> she says she was getting ready for bed one night when she was sleeping in my old room ( she got it when I moved out because it was the bigger room)
> she goes on to say that there were two grey men standing in front of the wardrobe in the room ( exactly where I saw them first too)

She went on to describe them and they matched with two of the three I had seen, a tall bald man and a shorter older man. She also said that from time to time she'd seen figures outside her window before going to bed.

So I'm here to find out what's happening? Does anyone know of things like the banshee or family curses or anything, I've seen these things and still don't believe it. I'm not scared anymore but then again it hasn't really happened since I left my parents house. Although my sister still says she hears people moving around at night time or doors being opened and closed, I don't know what to make of that though I can't imagine a ghost would have use of a door.
>>
>>17008818
That's the version of the little mermaid my mom would read to me. It didn't seem so messed up.
Still have the book, pretty pictures.
>>
Not paranormal but this made me have nightmares

>be 7 or 8
>going with my parents in the car, dad was driving, mom on the passenger seat and I was alone on the backseat
>at the highway, around 3 or 4 pm
>My dad just said "SHIT" and changed lanes, as fast as he could
>then I saw everything slow down for a couple of seconds, like a movie
>the car in front of us ran over a guy (a drunk or drugged guy who tried to walk across the highway)
>that car stopped suddenly, that's why my dad changed lines so fast
>but I saw the drunk guy body flying over the other car, breaking the windshield and then keep moving to the side leaving a trail of blood over the car and pavement
>>
>At grandma's house, about 5 years old.
>Wake up and look over at a chair in my room.
>Some old dude is sitting in there, automatically assume it is the farmer guy who lives down the street.
>Get up, walk downstairs, ask everyone who is down in the living room why the old man is in my room.
>Grandpa, mom, and dad rush upstairs.
>No one is in the room, it was on the third floor with only one way out.
>Window wasn't open.
>No shot he could have gotten out without someone knowing.
>>
>>17016495
>then I saw everything slow down for a couple of seconds, like a movie
Tachypsychia is some shit.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.