[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Conspiracy General/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6
File: 1448463080467.jpg (173 KB, 526x619) Image search: [Google]
1448463080467.jpg
173 KB, 526x619
Why are conspiracy theorists so incompetent?

like, if they really think these false flags and stuff are going on, why aren't they trying harder to get evidence?

Like, everyone knows where the Sandy Hook bodies are buried, why isn't anyone digging those up and getting DNA?

If you think Chemtrails are real, why not go find one of these planes and infiltrate it? We all know that airline security is a joke, so it shouldn't be that difficult.

If people are being victimized by Monarch brainwashing, why are you stalking these victims with a camera and trying to get evidence to rescue them?
>>
it's just that people believe these huge heinous acts are being committed and it seems to me like if you thought these were real then you would be justified, if not obligated, to be going out there and trying to stop it instead of just making crazy youtube videos.
>>
Do you want to end up with a black bag on your head in the back of a CIA/FBI van?

Because that's how you blah blah blah

Chemtrails? Who cares if they are chems being sprayed or just "persistent trails" of condensation? They are changing our weather, affecting literally every other aspect of life on this planet

Your Sandy Hook bodies thing is retarded, what DNA are we going to be comparing any samples obtained to?

What lab would take "chemtrail juice" or "illegally exhumed school shooting victim" and test it?

Think more before you post.
>>
thing is there is so much evidence being presented yet kux like OP are either blatantly sucking cock or is an unashamed shill
>>
>>17008812
>"persistent trails"
why is this in quotes unless you are implying it's chemicals in which case finding the chemicals and showing the public would cause the change you want. and there isn't any evidence it's changing the weather. If all it is is condensation and it's changing the weather which has you worried, you should be more concerned about cars and this thing called global warming.

>>17008812
>what DNA are we going to be comparing any samples obtained to?
to the parents DNA, to existing DNA databases, etc. If there are bodies there at all they need to be identified to confirm the conspiracy. Hell you should be able to photograph evidence of the shooting damage to the bodies, that would go a long way to proving something.

>>17008812
>What lab would take "chemtrail juice" or "illegally exhumed school shooting victim" and test it?
you find a way to get it done. it's not like you have any regard for the law at this point cause you are trying to expose this shot. You could set up a live stream, post the evidence you got as you take a lab hostage at gun point if you have to. This is the fate of the free world we are talking about, your actions would feasibly be the most important even in this century if you are in anyway successful.

>>17008825
>thing is there is so much evidence being presented
there is almost no evidence at all. Amanda Bynes one time said she has a microchip. That's it.
>>
What if chem trails did 9/11
>>
>>17008863
>even
event*
>>
>>17008880
>The Matrix is a classic, but most people do not know what it really is about. The movie is a complete reference to the nano-implants (and thereby BioAPI) you have in you right now and what they are capable of.

lamo holy shit what an opening pitch
>>
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 1024x768
>>17008863
People already know to be concerned about car emissions. I actually do not own/drive a car because I feel so strongly about this issue.

Check out pic related, that shit changes how much sunlight everything on earth is getting -- SAD and vitD deficiencies are the most blatant examples of this phenomenon affecting humans

Re: Sandy Hook I believe the children died. I don't buy into the "false flag" idea. I think we should be concentrating on treating mental illness appropriately (which btw does not mean fucking forcing them to take drugs in prison-like psych wards, I've been through the system)

>holding a lab worker at gunpoint
There would be a SWAT team there in under a minute after you started livestreaming. You'd get shot and go down in history as a prime example of why conspiracy theorists are dangerous. It would benefit precisely no one
>>
>>17008904
>I've been through the system)
and you expect me to believe anything you say when you admit you are a compromised psyops patsy?

The cars are still a way bigger problem than the airplanes. vitamin deficiencies are nothing compared to what scientist whose aren't suspect conspiracy tards already agree is happening with global warming.

>>17008904
>There would be a SWAT team there in under a minute after you started livestreaming. You'd get shot and go down in history as a prime example of why conspiracy theorists are dangerous. It would benefit precisely no one
that is all just you choosing the worst possible hypothetical outcome. If you were there when those guys said they wanted to tightrope walk the two towers you would say the same thing. And the point wasn't even that taking a lab hostage was the best way, it was that if you actually think that shit is real then you would fucking find a way to make that shit happen. Maybe you run up a huge debt getting private testing done, it doesn't matter. This would be the most important thing you ever do so why wouldn't you just fucking get it done?
>>
>>17008931
>a compromised psyops patsy

wut. I refused to continue taking meds and made massive lifestyle changes. I have a clean bill of mental health now. Don't even have an official record of my autism because apparently no one is willing to diagnose female adults with it
>>
>>17008880
i'm going to start reporting you for advertising, man. you can't post this in every thread, even when it's not related.
>>
>>17008953
it is kind of related here. You should report him though. I never saw it before and might watch some of those movies now so idk whatever. Thanks that guy but don't be a shill.

>>17008938
>wut.
it was a joke. They probably didn't diagnose you with autism because being a dumb bitch on drugs doesn't = autism
>>
File: TheBerensteinBears.jpg (191 KB, 622x598) Image search: [Google]
TheBerensteinBears.jpg
191 KB, 622x598
Chemtrail theory is simply ridiculous. Using basic reasoning you must conclude that those who contract those sprayings as a result also poison themselves and their own families.
>>
>>17008967
Yeah because diagnosing a drug-free 14yro with "PTSD, OCD/ADD, dysthymia, and an unspecified emotional processing disorder" makes so much more sense than "autism spectrum"

Then they put me on Welbutrin, Focalin, and Xanax

Fun shit
>>
>>17008980
Shut the fuck up. people pay good money to buy those substances.
If you were 14 then you weren't an adult. if you are healthy as an adult why would you wanna be diagnosed? because you are a dumb bitch that wants the benefits of being a victim.
Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>17008989
You're the cunt here friend, go away.
>>
>>17008989
>implying autistic people aren't healthy

Oooooo revealing your true colors now
>>
>>17008880
> using fictional movies as evidence
Lol
Thanks for the laugh senpai, that was entertaining
>>
>>17008784
>>I'm mad at those I dub conspiracy theorists because they stick to spreading information and won't commit inflammatory acts in line with conditioned conceptions against them. The thread.
>>
>>17009001
at least I'm not the dumb cunt here.

>>17009006
What does that even have to do with anything? you obviously are just dying to be a special victim. The first thing you did in this argument was to identify yourself as a minority and a victim. Why are you butthurt that your doctor doesn't give credence to your internet qualified self diagnosis when you have a clean bill of health? why does it matter? why are you changing the subject by getting offended at the implication that autistic people are not healthy when you aren't even one? Fuck you. this thread has nothing to do with your dumb bitch problems to begin with and you completely shoehorned them into this conversation.

>>17009016

that's not what this is about at all. the point is the theorists are incompetent. Why would spreading information that's already publicly available have any effect? These people have committed a government facilitated terrorist attack hoax, how is the spread of information they already know is out there going to change shit? are people gonna get a freedom of information act petition? why would that work?

If they really believe this stuff, then they would be justified and arguable obligated in to follow through and expose it. All they currently do is put together scrapbooks from what is already out there and use it to get themselves an audience. The only tangible outcome of thier actions is that people pay attention to them, that's it. It's completely ineffective. At least they are incompetent, if not massive cowards.
>>
>>17008812
>excuses
>excuses
>excuses

kek, you just want these claims to remain nice and unfalisifiable. The second you start looking for falisifiable evidence, you run the risk of being wrong about everything.

It's a fear of failure. Nothing more.
>>
>>17009049
Actually I was contributing to the discussion (see >>17008812) and YOU disregarded everything of value that I said to talk about my mental health.

Why is it relevant to conspiracies at all? Because the mental health field is a huge conspiracy. Actual autistics are misdiagnosed and medicated into silence while children with inflamed brains from a diet of toxic food are given the "help" the actual autistics should be getting

You are literally more retarded than an autistic person, congrats.
>>
>>17009007
>>17008891
>>17008953

whose ready to get fucked by the long arm of satan?
>>
>>17009122
>YOU disregarded everything of value that I said to talk about my mental health.
no actually I refuted everything you said and you brought up your own dumb bitch stuff after that. see >>17008863
>>17009122
>You are literally more retarded than an autistic person,
now you are implying autistic people are retarded after getting offended at this>>17009006

Also, you aren't autistic you dumbass.
>>
>>17009156
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16145276
http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1927415,00.html

I rebutted your refutations and you ignored almost everything I said to make some lame insult you later claimed was a joke and an incoherent attempt to disregard/minimize a very relevant point

Also if you think that was me getting offended, we are clearly not acquainted.
>>
>>17009208
>you later claimed was a joke
it was very clearly a joke and you are very clearly a dumb cunt.

your links are completely irrelevant especially considering you aren't autistic. Why would we be acquainted?

You are a dumb cunt and the only reason I reply to you is to bump the thread. I'm losing interest now but x is slow enough this will probably stay around for a while now either way.
>>
>>17009049
Or, people who research such topics are smart enough to know that taking extreme action would just play into the attempts to force consensus that "Conspiracy Theorists" are unhinged and mentally unbalanced individuals who should be viewed with suspicion and shunned.
So why are you advocating such actions like an agent provocateur?
>>
>>17008784
>General
>>
>>17009349
So what is the end goal here? What are you trying to affect. Are you just here to validate your sense of intelligence and superiority?

What is the point of collecting a bunch of unfalsifiable evidence, putting it into a youtube video and disseminating it to people who are already pretty willing to believe whatever you feed them (so long as it isn't the "official" story)
>>
>>17009403
Way to dodge the question of what it is you are trying to do.
>>
>>17009413
I'm a different anon

I'm supposed to be studying administrative law right now, but I'm putting that off and shitting around on 4chan. I like to post on /x/ specifically because I like to debate formal logic. it's fun to come up with alternative explanations to commonly held conspiracies and see if they hold water. Well maybe not fun, but it's certainly a distraction.

I'm also big on self-reflection. That's why I asked you those questions, anon.
>>
>>17008784
You're surprised that the majority of people engaging in baseless theories are incompetent? Most people are stupid, therefor most conspiracy theories will also be stupid, don't let this fool you into thinking that means there are no conspiracies happening.

Of course, your solutions to all the theories you mentioned are just as irrational as the theories themselves, so whatever.
>>
>>17008938
Hey cutie pie sugar plum honey bunches of oats, let's go on a date
>>
>>17008812
This is just conspiracy nut 101. In reality, it's a combination of mental illness and failure at life. They create these wild stories to try to escape the fact that THEY are inadequate to live a happy, functioning life. Unravel your foil fedora, put it on a pan, and bake some cookies =) teehee life isn't so bad :3
>>
>>17009413
>>17009349
jesus fuck you think I'm an "agent provocateur" because I;m calling out these guys on thier bull shit. It's just logical. If they really believe what they are telling people to believe the they should fucking do something about it.

Look at Edward Snowden. He could have just as easily made a blog and a youtube video and sat comfortably on his ass while nothing changed. Instead he realized the importance of what he knew and put his ass on the line to prove it to the public because he actually gave a shit about his country.
>>
>>17009649
Yeah, he released documents, you know, spread information. According to your own logic, he should have attempted to invade a military base to smuggle out a live alien or craft. I'm sure that would have gone well had it even been publicized. Nah, totally not an agent provocateur. My mistake, must be my foil-fedora is on too tight.
>>
>>17009719
>Yeah, he released documents, you know, spread information
he stole classified information. He committed what is legally considered treason and is punishable by death. It is in no way comparable to making youtube videos and hashtags to 'spread information' you dumbass.
>>
>>17009719
>Yeah, he released documents, you know, spread information
holy shit, you're actually trying to say that youtube slacktivists are on the same level as Snowden?

He risked his life to uncover some really damning shit, and your response is "ho hum, why didn't he steal an alien"

The unchecked ego on here is unreal some times.
>>
>>17008784
I'm pretty sure government agencies regard conspiracy theorists as useful idiots. They do their shady stuff and the eyes of people are focused on something distant, be it pop-music drama or the aforementioned theories.
>>
>>17009927
>be it pop-music drama
like whether Miley Cyrus is a replacement?
>>
>>17008863
>If there are bodies there at all they need to be identified to confirm the conspiracy. Hell you should be able to photograph evidence of the shooting damage to the bodies, that would go a long way to proving something.

They do but they keep them in police files so weirdos like you don't exploit kids deaths on the internet
>>
God damn this thread is amazing, OP I congratulate you on thinking like a champion. Conspiracy theorists are turd burglars.
>>
>>17009933
>The repeating numbers never lie.
so sayeth Saoshyant, bringer of benefit.
>>
All of the conspiracies are part of the grand deception. The truth cannot be buried.
>>
File: bank-of-america-lobby-paintings.jpg (252 KB, 620x210) Image search: [Google]
bank-of-america-lobby-paintings.jpg
252 KB, 620x210
>>17010839
The truth is buried
The christ is chained up
and all the faggots and their master snake giggle with glee.

the shades are dead, the truth is lost, and the dreamer won't wake up.
>>
this is a general thread too, what are people's favorite conspiracies?
>>
>>17011018
They can wake up from the dream. A good technique is to make them aware of the mental fog, ask them where everyone's attention spans went. When they know they are in a coma they can wake up from it.
>>
Conspiracy theories are always right in general, they're pointing out places where the powers that be are lying about or omitting something; but since they have no ability to investigate, and are in fact breaking the law if they try to, they have nothing solid, so conspiracy theories are always wrong on specifics.
>>
>>17009927
England is trying to pass a law that any "conspiracy theorists" should be seen as non-violent terrorists and be put on a watchlist for monitoring potentially disrubting activities.

I think that pretty much proves the government is worried about conspiracy theorists uncovering shit.
>>
>>17012504
They should be concerned with violent terrorist.

You know something that is an actual problem.
>>
>>17012524
Conspiracy theorists are an actual problem for the elite.
Violent terrorists arent much of a problem as long as they dont hurt major profits and you can keep selling your weapons to them to fight proxy wars.

Once you think like the elite, see their perspective. You see their true goals.
>>
Conspiracy theorists are all literally retarded, but with an inferiority complex that makes them want to be smarter than everyone else, so they ignore evidence, science,and logic in favor of making connections that don't exist. They then look down on "sheep" who don't make the same wild leaps of logic while circlejerking with other retards about their "top minds" and how much smarter than the big bad gubment they are.

Real conspiracies exist, but it's not stupid shit like massive coverups for terror attacks, huge chemical brainwashing operations, or a secret race of lizard people. It's mundane shit like buying off a senators vote, or pushing third world nations to war in order to profit off of them.
>>
>>17012767
>It's mundane shit
>pushing third world nations to war in order to profit off of them.

How is the life of millions of people being ruined mundane?

>massive coverups for terror attacks
>huge (chemical) digital and social media brainwashing operations

How can you not see the above 2 are related to:
>war in order to profit off of them.

Terrorist coverups and brainwashing has been discovered to be done by many governments in the past since atleast the 1800s.
These arent even conspiracy theories anymore, they are now facts of history.
Why do you think that cant happen in the future again or did you think the elite just turned good and learned from their mistakes?

Most conspiracy theorists will just tell you to look for the evidence yourself and think for yourself.
Others just want to exploit muh secrets and make profit, but thats exaxtly why you should think for yourself and check sources.

Fuck lizards tho.
>pic unrelated
>>
File: 564545.gif (988 KB, 248x139) Image search: [Google]
564545.gif
988 KB, 248x139
>>17012767
>it's not stupid shit like massive coverups for terror attacks
>It's mundane shit like ... pushing third world nations to war in order to profit off of them
>>
>>17012833
It's mundane because it's not paranormal

>inb4 conspiritards all jump on that as if it's the main point of my post
>>
>>17012486
>Conspiracy theories are always right in general
how "general" are we talking?

Conspiracies usually feel iffy to me for a couple reasons

(i) people tend to start with from a conclusion and then work backwards looking for facts
>ex: every televised tragedy is a false flag operation

(ii) people tend to downplay the chance of coincidence or statistical significance
>ex: what are the ODDS of September 11th showing up in all of this media?
>um...1 in 365?
>>
>>17012504
what is the actual text of the bill?

This sounds like a secondhand soundbyte
>>
>>17012833
>Most conspiracy theorists will just tell you to look for the evidence yourself and think for yourself.
and here is all the evidence in an easily digestible, one-sided youtube video.
>>
>>17012767
dumbass
>>
>>17012898
yeah what an idiot

he'll never be as smart as us conspiracy theorists
>>
>>17012918
wow, very salty. i'm not a conspiracy theorist and have no dog in this race. the guy's empirically a dumbass though.
>>
>>17008784
>Like, everyone knows where the Sandy Hook bodies are buried, why isn't anyone digging those up and getting DNA?
I don't, and I have yet to see a single body or even evidence that they removed bodies from the school, nor have I seen any real evidence that any of it happened. Like no pictures from inside the school, no bullet holes, no nothing.
>>
>>17012890

>guy says that conspiracy theorists tell you constantly examine and question things
>NOPE, I JUST THINK THEY'RE DUMBASSES THAT ONLY WATCH BIASED YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Fuck off shill. Here's your (You)
>>
>>17012890
Nobody telling you not to check the sources yourself
Nobody forcing you to accept videos as ultimate truth
Most credible sources of theories dont come from Youtube
Videos are merely guidelines to make you ask questions and direct you to the sources wich you can then factcheck.
Not all theories are true; pick the ones you believe.
Didnt read rest of post.
Didnt check dubs.
>>
>>17012876
>how "general" are we talking?

They are right to say that crimes and plots also exist among the very rich and powerful, just like in the rest of the population (these are conspiracy theories everyone believes in, people who plan robberies, kidnappings, smuggling, and so on; they only gain the moniker 'conspiracy theory' when they are about famous or wealthy people).

>Conspiracies usually feel iffy to me for a couple reasons

The theories made up by people are usually iffy because they usually don't have the ability to conduct any real investigations. The investigations they want to conduct are generally questions about events that we should all want the answers to, and that we all know we don't know all the facts.

The common one is about 9/11. We know for a fact that we don't know what happened around that event, anyone can read in the official report that there are redacted segments. The theories made up about it are nuts, at the same time, regular people don't know relevant facts about the event. There is no reason to redact information that isn't relevant.
>>
>>17012407
Reported.
>>
>>17008977

>Chemtrail theory is simply ridiculous
>poison themselves and their own families.

I don't think you have a clear understanding of what the Chemtrails are and what function they serve.
>>
My conspiracy is that chicken nuggets actually want to take over the world but they're too damn delicious.
>>
Conspiracies are proven to exist at all levels of society and government, both in history and in the present (the existence of secretive intelligence agencies and secret societies is clear, undeniable proof). Previous instances of top-level conspiracies are not denied by the establishment - there are plenty of declassified official documents that confirm their existence, so it's perfectly reasonable to assume such deceptions continue in the present, in fact you'd have to be retardedly naive to think otherwise.

Conspiracy "theorists" simply acknowledge this self-evident state of affairs and adapt their worldview accordingly. The whole "conspiracy theorist" label was obviously created to instantly stigmatise anyone trying to investigate and reveal current, real conspiracies by constantly associating a perfectly reasonable label ("conspiracy theorist") with labels that imply insanity ("kook," "conspiracy nut," "tinfoil hat" etc). Without that stigma, many real conspiracies would be much harder for the conspirators to dismiss in the public arena.

Yes, there are people who become paranoid and delusional. There are people who get misled by deliberate misinformation. There are also those who want to make ALL conspiracy "theorists" appear delusional by associating a plausible conspiracy theory like controlled demolitions occurring on 9/11 and a subsequent cover up in the media, with a ridiculous (and easily dismissed) idea like shapeshifting lizards rule the world. Or the "flat Earth" theories I see on /x/ nowadays.

Anyone who immediately dismisses a discussion or piece of evidence as a "conspiracy theory" is either an agent of a conspiracy (knowingly or not) or has been conditioned to always associate the term "conspiracy theory" with paranoid delusions so that they never entertain ideas which may well be true.

How can the possible (even inevitable) real conspiracies be discovered and uncovered without someone first theorising that such conspiracies exist?
>>
Not only are many of the conspiracy theories the truth which cannot be hidden, but they are all connected. The more you study the more you become aware that all of this is a satanic machine for the sole purpose of inverting everything. To make everything so backwards and confusing that you have to sail through a sea of disinformation to find the truth that was in front of you the whole time. Satan says there is no dark or light only shades of gray while simultaneously masquerading as the light bearer. Fortunately for the person reading this I am one of the lights of the world and can tell you that not only is Jesus real, but can save you from this corrupted world. We're living in the end of days, but that's actually pretty awesome when you know the truth.
>>
OP the picture reminds me of a psychological research we are pursuing. It expounds on a previously accepted theory. Human behavior is a very fascinating thing but it is molded by our mobility. Very interesting. And coincidental. Been working on this research for like 11 years.
>>
>>17013328
>There is no reason to redact information that isn't relevant.

Milfag here, I'll explain to you why your logic is incorrect. The government isn't actually too worried about classified, secret, or top secret information getting out as much as they are people utilizin information that is out there in mass. Anything classified and above is generally tasked to certain individuals and can be tracked quite easily, what's more damaging is the little so called non-relevant information that ties all the juicy stuff together. People don't realize how much you can learn about organizations and governments based only on information that can be gather using Google, in person observations, dumpster diving, and Facebook. So when it comes to official reports on 9/11 for example think of the body of text as A, and then bits that are redacted that don't mean much or anything at all as B, C, D, E, and F, finally important bits that are classified as G. What any opposite organization would want is to know how to get to G again, or even know how the US itself knows how others got to G. Understanding how your enemy calculates problems let's you know how to calculate problems or even what programs they have in place that helps them conceal the problems.
>>
>>17008794
/thread
>>
>>17008784
>Like, everyone knows where the Sandy Hook bodies are buried, why isn't anyone digging those up and getting DNA?
How would DNA help you with anything? How would you test it?
>"Hey dude here's half-rotten chunk of meat, can you test it?"
Chemtrails are made up by a bunch of redneck idiots who don't know basics of chemistry or physics.
I think Sandy Hook was just YET ANOTHER Obama administration black op that was horribly botched so badly they needed to erase all evidence by completely bulldozing the school just to be safe. Fast and Furious was a real thing, why wouldn't this be?
>>
>>17015608
>Fast and Furious was a real thing, why wouldn't this be?
what?

>>17015608
>YET ANOTHER Obama administration black op
what were the others?
>>
>>17015608
You are the reason conspiracy theorists are fucking idiots. How do you compare fast and furious to a hypothetical fucking retarded conspiracy about killing children?
>>
>>17015706
>>17016285

i think he means this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal#2009.E2.80.932011:_Operation_Fast_and_Furious

still doesn't have anything to do with sandy hook, but it was an example of fucked up shit by the government.
>>
>>17016341
I knew he was talying about the gun walking operations, that's my point. It has absolutely nothing to do with Sandy hook and isn't even on the same level. Sure fast and furious was fucked up, but not totally absurd like he suggests Sandy hook is.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.