[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today is a full moon what are you pagans doing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: WICKER-MAN_2947602b.jpg (39 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
WICKER-MAN_2947602b.jpg
39 KB, 620x387
Today is a full moon what are you pagans doing?
>>
>>17008731
Masturbating outside while howling at the moon
>>
time for the moon dubs.
>>
I will meditate outside ^^
>>
>>17008731
What am I supposed to do?
Also wiccukcs and all other tumblr diaspora can eat shit and die. Hail Odin
>>
Praising Jesus ;)
>>
>>17009030
Amen

Praising Jesus, praising God.

Knowing the all pervading energy of God.
>>
Today i feel exceptionally evil due to the full moon, perhaps its time to...
>>
>>17008731
Probably smoking a lot of weed.
>>
Booked a night in a Travelodge for a trip away and now I'm going to put some seal on the tiles behind the kitchen sink because the old seal went mouldy. Even great mystics have to look after shit.
>>
Drinking Pepsi.
>>
>>17009188
>almost next current year
>drinking the carbonated Jew
your ancestors do not approve
>>
>>17009177
I like you
>>
>>17008731
suckin my own dick
>>
>>17009177
As supervisor of our local Travelodge I thank you on behalf of the company. I offer you free coffee in the morning until 9:30. At 9:31 I dump everything.
>>
>>17008731
I think I'll listen to Art Bell, then maybe play Skyrim for a little while before bed. Can't do anything too strenuous while I wait for my spell to finish, or I could lock my muscles into a state of permanent decay and end up like that guy in Hannibal.
>>
>>17008731

What should we be doing OP?

All my ancestors are Germanic/Pagan and I'm here with a beer waiting for Valhalla.
>>
>>17010256
Might as well dedicate that beer to all the fallen heroes.
>>
>>17008731
On a skype call with 3 of my closest friends. no magick right now
>>
We should apply the wicker man ritual to invading refugees.
>>
What's the point of Christmas btw? Isn't it mainly a Yule holiday?
>>
>>17008731
Just werewolf things. I am oddly enough always losing sleep to the full moon.
>>
Praising the Sun.
>>
>>17010768
Ayy lmao
>>
>>17010157
Glad to be keeping you employed. Really looking forward to my croissant.
>>
>>17009285
Thank you! I'm not doing your DIY though.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.