[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex and blood sucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: interview-with-the-vampire.jpg (298 KB, 1815x1200) Image search: [Google]
interview-with-the-vampire.jpg
298 KB, 1815x1200
Alright /x/, here's what's happening. I'm dead serious.

I've been with this girl for 5 months now. Around 1 week ago we were drunk and having a fun talk like "spicing up things" and "things you never did" kind of shit everyone has from time time. My gf had been reading some book about vampire-like people and from this we started talking about how biting and blood sucking could be fairly erotic although just fictional.

But from there things got kinda hot and my gf told me to bite her neck hard, which I did but I was too scared to hurt her so I'd automatically hold myself back. From there she got impatient, pushed me down and started biting me between my neck and my shoulder. She went full retard and started sucking my blood... the thing is I did not feel any pain per se, it felt very odd, almost good. We had sex while she kept sucking my blood on and off and had a great time I believe. During the experience my eyes were wandering around and I had trouble staying focused and ended up falling asleep right after we finished though.

She had family matters to take care of this week so we haven't seen each other much since then but she's been very excited about this and wanting to go farther.

I had fun but I have a bad feeling about this, and more than that I have questions.

Is this common practice? Are there couples out there sucking each other's blood while in bed?
Also, how come I felt almost no pain, and how come it felt as if I was drugged? I know I was drunk but this was clearly different.
>>
It's a fetish
>>
>>17008665
>Also, how come I felt almost no pain, and how come it felt as if I was drugged? I know I was drunk but this was clearly different.
Good news that's kinda hot, bad news your gf's a vampire.
>>
>>17008709
A vampire really?

Still, jokes aside, it was the first time (I believe? unless she lied and did that to other guys in the past?) but she really went in brutally, without any reserve. She seems eager to go "even farther" (quoting her). It's kinda scary. I don't want to die.
>>
>>17008725
>It's kinda scary. I don't want to die.
Man up OP, who wears the pants? You wear the pants.
Anyway im usually the one that bites too hard, but never did enough to actually draw blood. If you like her and you guys wanna do this maybe talk about other ways to draw blood that don't involve she burying her teeth in you.
>>
>>17008665
You think you're the first one she's done this with? Girls like this are trash. Enjoy your AIDS.
>>
>>17008746
what he said. the only sex involving blood should be you going down on her on her period. or really hard anal sex.
>>
She can get ill by sucking too much blood. Human stomach doesnt react very well to blood. And you may get anemic if she sucks too much too often.
Anyway, dont be scared. It almost imposible for her to dry you out of blood.
>>
>>17008746
This. And op is retarded.
>>
>>17008672
This. My ex-gf had it and I got a little of it too thanks to her.
>>17008761
Have this in mind too.
>>
sexy
>>
>>17009757
What is this? Points if it's hentai.
>>
>>17008761
>human
Not for long if she keeps it up
>>
>>17010029
Junji Ito's work i guess.
>>
>>17008761
I dont think shes entirely human, actually.
>>
>>17008725
She probably followed exactly whatever book she was reading, and that's why she knew so well what she was doing.

I find it hard to believe she broke skin and you didn't feel much pain. It sounds more like she was just giving you a hickey.

Or she's a vampire.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.