[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you sense energy and direct it to help Gaia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ENERGY GAIA LS.png (632 KB, 534x529) Image search: [Google]
ENERGY GAIA LS.png
632 KB, 534x529
How do you sense energy and direct it to help Gaia?
>>
I jerk off and cum towards the East
>>
What's this thread about, exactly?
>>
>>17008322
is it not self explanatory?
>>
>>17008579
No maybe you need to state it again
>>
>>17008306
/thread
>>
>>17008586
Energy is like chi and different for everyone. Gaia means Mother Earth, or the biosphere or a superorganism made of all the different life forms on Earth
>>
S M O K E

D M T
>>
You can't heal the planet. Not on your own. What you can do is work towards healing yourself. And then do the work that inspires you. It might be healing, it might be plumbing. It doesn't matter.

"Ask not what the world needs of you, rather ask what makes you come alive. For what the world needs is people who have come alive."
>>
>>17009547
Smoke it?
>>
>>17009635
I needed that. Thank you. That quote wherever it is from, it made me think. I really took so much from that short thought. Thank you so very very much
>>
>>17007940
You sense energy by quieting your mind and just FEELING the shit.
\And Gaia Does NOT need your help. That would be like a gnat trying to help a human. There's no way it could ever do any actual good, and the human wouldn't even notice anyway.

The best thing to do with energy is to just absorb some of it and use it to heal yourself (if you need it), and anything else you beginners may want to try is just a bad idea.
>>
File: pol.png (1 MB, 922x1012) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
1 MB, 922x1012
>>17009635
Do you see yourself as a victim of the world or was the world itself?

>>17007940
You are Gaia. Dont destroy nature(mother earth), dont destroy yourself.

Like the Earth that sprouts life everywhere and nurtures it without discrimination. Do so too in love.

Like the clouds that rains on everything and gives water to all without discrimination. Do so too in forgiveness.

Like the sun thar shines on everything and gives warmth to all without discrimination. Do so too in compassion.

Like the reflection of a moon in water can not be cut down. Always re-appearing. Be so too in patience.

Like a mountain that is unshakable and unmoveable. Be so too in courage.
>>
>>17010928
>Do you see yourself as a victim of the world or was the world itself?

Wow, big question. Yes, personally I do have some victim mentality due to my early childhood experiences and I'm now aware to a great extent how that mindset affects me. Hence why I like the 'come alive' quote, I've spent a long time doing that.

In general terms for humanity, the doctrine of 'original sin' implies that we are all, by our nature, somehow separate from God (or living the illusion of separateness.) Does this imply we are all 'victims' in a sense? Some will disagree and some won't like the word. There are good reasons from psychotherapy to not perceive yourself as a victim.

>or was the world itself?

Not sure quite what you mean, is it 'is the world just being itself, which causes you to feel like a victim?' Yes, sure, nature etc, if I was being eaten by a lion I could be philosophical about it, and maybe getting fucked over by certain aspects of society is just more of the same.

Or were you asking, 'is the world a victim itself?' There's stuff in the writings of Alice Bailey about planetary karma which frankly is beyond me. But the idea of both humanity, and the planet itself, having group karma to work through may have something to it, though the concepts as expressed by Alice Bailey are too obscure for me to claim to understand.
>>
>>17010828
You're very welcome. Had to google it to find it's from Howard Thurman and I misquoted slightly, it's '...what makes you come alive and go do it..."

Quite important that 'go do it'!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.