[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, my house is haunted by a previous occupant that committed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1774x1774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1774x1774
Hey, my house is haunted by a previous occupant that committed suicide here. She's been really active/violent lately. Any tips on how to get rid of her? Pic unrelated
>>
What's she been doing?
>>
File: 1448362721301.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448362721301.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
Anytime something happens get big as fuck and yell at her. That's what I did one time I got scared because I thought I saw some weird shadow in the shower.

So I burst out of the shower, wet and naked screaming threats at a ghost.

I am a huge black male, so I'm pretty sure I scared off the spook, plus I went into ghetto mode. I usually have to actively turn on my Nigg, but out of fear I went straight into Pookie and Tyrone on the corner mode.

Haven't had an actual paranormal experience since.
>>
>>17007826
A little back story: my family and I have lived here for almost 10yrs. It started out as random items disappearing and it turned into disturbing dreams for everyone. Then it evolved into physical apparitions that seemed benign. But now it's turned into really messing with my older sister. When I do the lesser banishing ritual of the the pentagram with a pure (3lb) silver wand she (Ashley) gets more pissed off. I really don't know what to do
>>
>>17007931
If it makes any difference, I'm a descendant of Aleister Crowley so this stuff kind of follows me. I just want to get rid of this.
>>
>>17007832
I've tried, and have been assertive but she still sees it as her house. I try to tell her off, but she still gets pissed and attacks my mom and especially my sister. I have protected myself, thankfully. I have a lot of reading material but nothing seems to help
>>
File: top rape.png (336 KB, 555x350) Image search: [Google]
top rape.png
336 KB, 555x350
>>17007819
Was she hot?
Do you have a photo?
>>
>>17007819

show her ur big cock n start fappin mb shell "cum" 2 play ;)
>>
Call in some professional help if you can't get rid of it yourself
>>
>>17007819
get bleach and stick your cock in it for around 15 minutes
>>
>>17007819
Accept that you're just paranoid and that there is no afterlife
>>
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE................................................................................................................................................................................................................
>>
That's cool what exactly has happened? If they're fuckinh with your actual physical house that really isn't a good sign. 4th dimensional the foundation and the order your house was built in may be under attack
>>
Burn frankincense or sage regularly.

Light a white candle in a dark room while burning the incense, ring a bell and recite a prayer for protection in a calm but loud and confident voice. Then meditate quietly for a few minutes just to focus and keep calm, DO NOT BE AFRAID. Continue ringing the bell and reciting prayers. Use the names of whatever deity, or Bodhisattva, guru etc. you believe in and call on it sincerely by name asking them to protect you and help the ghost move to a better place. Icons of the deity will help, or if you are Christian a cross, if Muslim use the name Allah written and hang it up near you.

If this doesn't work (it ought to) contact a religious authority for whatever faith you follow and ask their advice.
>>
Punch the wall several times or pee on a oujia board
>>
>>17007819
accept xulxaba into your heart and you'll be fine. join my cult now, i can promise the cool aid is only spiked with LSD.
>>
>>17008978
Trying to find that greentext but to no avail
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.