[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here that can do things with their body that other people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Anyone here that can do things with their body that other people can't do? I can make this weird thunder noise in my ear for a couple seconds, and I cant explain it. Nobody I know can do it.
>>
>>17007523
Make a vocaroo doing it.
>>
I've been in traditional martial arts all my life. I can control the energy transfer through my muscles and it makes my punches and kicks super hard.

I can do a one inch punch simular to bruce Lee's and consistently knock people to the floor with it.

No idea how, I just developed a feel for my power through years of training everyday.
>>
>>17007523
i think everyone can do that. there's just some jaw/neck muscle you have to flex
>>
>>17007540
Not op, I can do this, but it makes a super high pitched ringing.
>>
>>17007523
I can do that. It kinda feels like I'm stressing my eardrums or something. I've never figured out how to describe it to ask others if they could do it.
>>
>>17007526
Other people cant hear it when I do it.
>>
>>17007523

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensor_tympani_muscle

it's this thingy OP, i can do it too sometimes.
>>
>>17007583
OP you're retarded, everyone can do this. You're hearing the muscles in your ears move.
>>
>>17007523
I never thought of it as a thunder sound, but I do it during a yawn. I think other people recognize that they cant hear as well during yawns, but dont shut the fuck up long enough to actually hear this vibration. I'm really conscious of it now, thanks OP.
>>
>>17007535
I've been thinking about how one must have a well developed physique to properly control your energy and the energy around you. Thanks for this post, anon, I shall get ripped and learn martial arts, been wanting to for a while actually.
>>
one time. i think i talked to my friend without talking, like my mind is speaking to them. has that every happen to anyone else.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.