[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright I am tired of the normal alien threads and have a question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: nws_abominationalienbcopy.jpg (127 KB, 1198x994) Image search: [Google]
nws_abominationalienbcopy.jpg
127 KB, 1198x994
Alright I am tired of the normal alien threads and have a question. Do you know of any good stories that have to do with non human like aliens? Know of any experiences people have had with non human like aliens? Have you ever met one?
>>
Well this topic crash and burned quite well.
>>
File: belugaxenomorph.png (241 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
belugaxenomorph.png
241 KB, 630x420
>>
i have a friend who said when they were growing up as a kid, they heard a weird hum and got scared and hid. and light filled up the entire room to a solid aqua blue color. and the light quickly disappeared and the noise went away.
>>
>>17007718
/x/ is a slow board.
>>
>>17007291
I literally thought that was a carnifex
>>
>>17008130
What is that?
>>
>>17007291
Read some Lovecraft. That's exactly what you're looking for. I suggest the Mountains of Madness. The Old Ones weren't aliens but were definitely not humanoid.
>>
>>17007291
For the good stories part I would wholeheartedly advise you to read the novel 'The Gods themselves' by Isaac Asimov.
A truly enlightening book about the least human like aliens that you'll ever found in science fiction.
>>
>>17009131
>>17009120
I will check these out!
>>
>>17008966
like your mom? too late buddy i beat you to it.
>>
I was at a restaurant with my family several years ago and my hippie uncle was telling us riddles. Some funny looking dude came up to us, slender, tall, long neck, Ovular head. He told us he had been listening to our entire conversation and would like to ask us his own riddle, "What's the difference between change and transform?"
Alien observing/testing intelligence, or just some crazy stoned guy?
Also one time I saw a UFO fly about 30 feet over my back yard
>>
File: carnifex.png (1 MB, 638x748) Image search: [Google]
carnifex.png
1 MB, 638x748
>>17008922
An unholy xeno abomination
>>
>>17010336
remember when the carnifex was the heaviest monstrosity you could get in the battlefield?
those were the times man
>>
Bemp
>>
>>17011962
Nothing is stopping you from playing with the old rules
>>
>>17010190

The starship mechanic is a good short story about non-human aliens, but it's kind of humorously written.

L. Robert Forward's Dragonfly series is excellent - it's a realistic depiction of what the first interstellar mission might look like as well as having good non-human aliens.

I personally have no stories about non human EBEs but there are Close Encounter of the Third Kind and Fourth Kind accounts of insectoid aliens, quadrupedal reptiles,blobs, robots, and even bovine-like aliens if you look.
>>
>>17019958
You are my hero.
>>
>>17007291
>non human like
>posts an alien that is humanoid, bipedal, 5 fingered
>>
>>17010226
Well what's the difference?
>>
>>17020481
I know seriously
>>
>>17020481
Transformation has an end.
>>
>>17021662
Aldo, Change can be anything.
Transformation has content and intention.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.