[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
deja vu events
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: JUST.jpg (99 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
99 KB, 640x960
I've been having a lot of them lately, intense as fuck too like i'll suddenly remember a conversation word for word a split second before i say the first word that starts the whole conversation, right down to what the other person responds with and what i respond to that with.

Sometimes it happens mid-sentence, sometimes its after the conversation like i'll get a feeling that this has already happened before which is closer to how other people have described their deja vu experiences, but the first instance where its like precognition has been happening more and more often to me lately and its getting legitimately spooky.

I'd like to think its all the herbal jew i'm smoking but it happens only when i don't smoke which doesn't make sense.

Anyone else had experiences like this or knows what the fuck is going on?
>>
It's funny because I remember seeing a thread just like this one >>17005924
>>
>>17006465
You're just remembering the future. No reason to be alarmed.
>>
>>17006493
>>17006504
What the fuck, why?
>>
>>17006513
I'm pretty sure about everybody does it, it's probably just part of the sub-conscience doing some shit, because it's happened to me before, and everyone else I know.
>>
>>17006529
But how does 'remembering the future' work, like how is it possible to remember something that didn't happen yet?
>>
>>17006547
>Anonymous 16 seconds ago No.170065
Honestly I have no fucking idea, but I just know tons of people have it happen to them, and nobody knows the cause, I remember having a dream about a car-ride, then going on the car-ride the other night. It's usually very important things that tend to affect me that I dream about, or just random shit.
>>
>>17006547
Idk happens to me all the time, I just get used to it
>>
>>17006513
>Why?

>>17006547
>How does remembering the future work?

It's best to not know and just accept it. Even if you knew how deja vu happens, it doesn't change anything. Plus, you wouldn't believe it.
>>
>>17006550
Holy shit . My whole perspective on this just shifted
>>
>>17006584
I had a great discussion about it with my cousin, then my aunt, then I just talked to my family about it and it seems like they all do it, but just don't really talk about it because they think it's crazy when it happens. I'm very sure I remember seeing the future in some of my dreams, and I'm sure some of the people on this board have. It's usually just little foggy snippets of events, but sometimes it's just crystal clear like events happening in my dreams.
>>
I'm >>17006588
Here's a really good Wikipedia page about precognition, it's got a dream section and everything.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precognition
I've had it happen mid-sentence too, but usually the visions happen in my dreams.
>>
File: 270.jpg (3 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
270.jpg
3 KB, 275x183
I get Deja Vu all the time. It's mostly small things like I am making food and I somehow recognize the order of the spaggeti as I am puring them up or the meatballs. And it freaks me out. But it has happened so much in life now I just accept it.
>>
>>17006588
OP here, i've also had weird dreams but they were more like premonitions rather then concrete visions, and only one coincided with an event while every other seemingly didn't so i'm pretty sure that was a coincidence.

Like i vividly remember a dream i had as a kid where i was looking out a window in a building a dozen or so stories off the ground and there was fog everywhere and there were these two people in grey trenchcoats with gas masks on walking down a dirt road towards the building setting horses on fire with a flamethrower off the side of the road.

The only part that was kind of spooky was that when i woke up it actually was a foggy morning, but no one was going around setting shit on fire obviously.

The one that did actually 'happen' is too personal to post here, but plenty of details were wrong in the dream but the overall theme did actually occur and i found out hours after waking up so it did predate the event.

All the ones i had after that didn't predict shit but were just as weird, fuck i don't even know, is this shit normal or am i fucking crazy?
>>
>>17006465
>>17006504
>>17006529
>>17006547
>>17006550

it's not spooky at all.
you just think that you're some really unique human being which really unique things happen to when in reality your behaviour/actions and everybody elses is incredibly predictable. it's like something generic happens and you want it to mean something, laughable really
>>
>>17006780
Everyone's brain is wired differently dude, i'm actually planning to major in Psych since the subject interests me, you're clearly not insane since people have had weirder dreams than you, and like I've stated, people have had premonitions in dreams since long before anyone on this board right now was born. You're totally fine, just keep doing your thing and live your life to the fullest, it's not really anything special, just a weird brain thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.