[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dopplegangers, how do we expose them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Exibit B.jpg (9 KB, 300x172) Image search: [Google]
Exibit B.jpg
9 KB, 300x172
My fellow associates, what are we not being told. Val Kilmer was replaced years ago. After top gun. Along with Tom Cruise around the same time he converted to Scientology. How far back does this go? I give you exhibit A
>>
You mean the car accident mr. McCartney was in...
And about cruise I think he was replaced later due to his original was sterile. And suri just came outta nowhere.
>>
Elvis is living in my house. He's my gardener.
>>
ilerminatte?
>>
>>17006444

>Exibit B.jpg
>I give you exhibit A

Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>17007315
delete this
>>
>>17006444
i see evidence of a successful upload
i'm not sure what i'm looking at though so i'd like an explanation
>>
>>17006444
That guy in the second pic is obviously his controller.
>>
>>17006444
you here opim here to answer your trips they are being replaced.... with tulpas... redpill!
>>
wow they look completely identical
>>
>>17006444
Madonna was replaced in 2005 after a horse riding incident or was reprogrammed. She hasn't acted the same since
>>
>>17006444

>ayy lmao
Yoko Ono
>>
Years back I was introduced to my doppelgänger by a friend who was working in a bar with the guy who looked like me. This guy looked so much like me that when he started his job my friend thought it was me, he therefore greeted this stranger very warmly on account of the fact of thinking it was me. When they got talking they realised they had never met. My friend told me about this a couple of days later and I just thought he was exaggerating. A week or so later I went for a drink at the bar my friend worked at and I duly met my doppelgänger. Often when people look similar to you, people mention it and you are like "yeah right"; you meet them and are like "I can see the resemblance but no"

This guy literally had my face. It was like looking in a mirror. It made my blood run cold and I had this weird feeling. I had no idea what to say to this guy. I drank one drink and had to leave, I never found out his name, never mentioned it to my friend again and hope to fuck I never see him again. I can't really describe the weird fear that meeting myself put in me and I hope it never happens to any of you guys.
>>
>>17006444
>>17006453
I dont follow here guys. What do you mean by "replaced"?
>>
>>17009661
a rumor goes that the institute replaces people with synths
>>
>>17007315
ajajajajaja
>>
>>17009672
A what? what institute? you mean replaced by cyborgs or clones?
>>
>>17006444
why so celeb obsessed? if they behave differently it does not have to mean they were replaced. some people just have a shift in perspective and adopt a different lifestyle.
>>
How do I tell if I've been replaced? If I'm a doppleganger, would I even know?
>>
>>17009706
Take tour left hand. Raise it in the air above you head. Make sure that you are facing west. Bring your left hand down quickly, striking your face.
You can't know. That's why it's spooky.
>>
>>17009688
nvm lad, just making a little reference to fallout 4 (a vidya)
>>
>>17007315
LMAO
>>
>>17006444
Hey man, not cool.
I, for one, do not mind fatty fatty two by four Val Kilmer. I know he's in there, somewhere.
I'm sure he'll dig himself out sooner or later.
>>
>>17009655
don't you die if you meet your doppelgänger?
>>
>>17007315
haha thank you
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.