[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secret Societies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Has /x/ ever started a secret society? Me and some friends are thinking about doing it for shits and giggles. Pic unrelated.
>>
File: ghostciriceartwork.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ghostciriceartwork.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
Bump
>>
I think you need to work on the secret part a bit more
>>
>>17005864
I probably should have put the secret part in quotations.
>>
>>17005864
haha. I that thing is wrecked jay, I think it's wrecked.
>>
>>17005655
wow that's totally not gay at all
>>
>>17005655
Same types of kids that were going to start a fight club...

>>17006012
>>17005864
>>
Whe got the /pol/luminati
I don't know we're they are bot they lurk.
>>
I knew a guy who started a church, Church of the Buffalo!...Somewhere down in southern california....Apparently he can legally marry people...don't know what happened to him...
>>
>>17006297
We don't talk about fight club. Mostly because it was a miserable failure that brought us great shame.
>>
I have a secret society I have founded and am the sole member. That's how it remains a secret.
>>
>>17007235
That's kinda deep in a strange way.
>>
>>17005655
Hey man, I know about your secret society
>>
Other than Black Dragon Society and Black Ocean Society, odes japan have any other secret society?
>>
>>17005655

Nah, I was part of something like it though.

>inb4 rp faggot

Not even any "lel ilurhminarthy" thing, it was a cartel/cabal of local business owners who cooperated in secret to increase profits through price jacking and sharing of under the table labor and insider information on government/city labor and health inspections. So yeah, if the world was a small town I guess we were the 13 (incidentally there were 13 members).
>>
File: Ghost-Zenith-cover-art.jpg (39 KB, 571x604) Image search: [Google]
Ghost-Zenith-cover-art.jpg
39 KB, 571x604
Bump
>>
>>17005655
I've seen plenty of faggots on here do it's your choice anon
>A: Ciccada Group (Ooh spoopy heckers with haxor puzzles)
>B: Magik Group (Ooh spoopy magic with world altering abilities)
>C: Illuminati (Ooh spoopy over lord group ready to take over the world with your NWO)
>>
Bumpity bump
>>
>>17005655
I don't think Ghost counts as a secret society. Everybody knows it's just the guy from Metallica and a few session musicians.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.