[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't know if this is the right board but you might fin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Don't know if this is the right board but you might find this interesting to watch if you are bored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-Re_Fl_L4
>>
>>17005542
wut. but glad to know she is recovered.
>>
>>17005542
Oh I've seen that. Pretty fucked up but it doesn't surprise me given her past
>>
OP here, I think its very interesting that she became a nurse later in life.
i would also like to compare her to someone similar who wasn't rehabilitated in a religious environment. I wonder what the difference is in success rate rehabilitating a child between religious environment and not
>>
>>17005542
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY4eHaiVK9s
just Melvin, just evil
>>
I watched this for a psychology class. That girl is/was so very fucked up. Wonder what she is like nowadays
>>
>>17005640
>>17005611
>OP here, I think its very interesting that she became a nurse later in life.
>>
I watched this when I did my training, its actually really interesting
>>
File: unnamed28.jpg (17 KB, 368x420) Image search: [Google]
unnamed28.jpg
17 KB, 368x420
>tfw you meet a new waifu and she tells you it was her
>tfw you're terrified to get into an argument about anything in case she kills you in your sleep
>>
File: nope1.png (43 KB, 1284x520) Image search: [Google]
nope1.png
43 KB, 1284x520
Stories about abuse always fuck me up.
>>
>>17005542
this video is literally in the sticky for this board you fucking retard.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.