[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never posted on /x/ before. Just had some crazy shit happen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 540x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 540x379
Never posted on /x/ before. Just had some crazy shit happen. Need some input.

>born Catholic
>slowly drifted away from the church
>always tried to follow the ethical teachings of Christ
>just wasn't sure about the theological doctrines
>get to college
>decide to major in philosophy
>take one class on Ancient Greek philosophy and another on early Christian philosophy
>both orbit heavily around Platonism and Neoplatonism
>start looking into mystical philosophy on my own
>find lots of great resources online
>start reading about Hermeticism
>also involved in a philosophy club at school
>members get to send in articles for us to read
>qt 3.14 blonde sends this article: http://www.parrhesiajournal.org/parrhesia09/parrhesia09_laruelle.pdf (short read, 5 pages; but basically Hermes and the "Secret" Nature of Secrets)
>the following night, I dream of Ancient Egypt
>I am exploring obsidian pyramids
>with me is qt 3.14 blonde
>explore the deepest reaches of the pyramids with ropes and torches
>find hieroglyphs
>they tell me that the movement and management of people by means of philosophy is an esoteric dance fueled by wielders of the ultimate alien technology: language
>I find mushrooms at the base of the hieroglyphs
>I eat them
>my vision swirls and breathes
>I crawl through a tunnel
>I find myself in a space ship
>there's these blue spacesuits and blue nikes I put on
>I exit the spaceship and float toward a star
>it expands to fill my vision and becomes Hermes/Thoth
>he was green and blue and had a golden ankh and a silver caduceus
>he then told me to worship the sun and the universe and life itself or face his wrath
>wake up strangely energetic
>come home from class
>find package from my mom with blue nikes
>couple hours later
>get call from friend a few hours later
>he has shrooms

Help. I think I'm about to fall down the rabbit hole.
>>
Spiral out, keep going...
>>
Go for it bro. You're a pagan now. Shrooms, nikes, and all.
>>
>>17003444
Yet another synchronicity: you got trips.
4s signify death, in this case presumably the death of your previous self.
>>
Oh Pee watch the fuck out, m80
>>
>>17003444
Nice kicks senpai. I'd cop 'em desu. Now i want sum dim kick baka.
>>
Quality post
Time to evolve again
The last time u evolved like this u ha to die first
>>
>>17003444
i fuckin love dreams.

you know thats how egyptians spoke to the gods right?
>>
>>17003444
So are you a pagan now or something
Or do you just like shrooms
>>
>>17004968
Why do people idolize civilizations that were judged by God?
>>
>>17004982
cus he cared enough to notice

look at us now
>>
>>17004983
don't worry we are still pissing Him off
He's going to turn this earth into Hell btw
>>
>>17004993
it already is
>>
>>17004996
no like, you see how we are continually destroying the earth, endlessly drilling it for oil and resources
notice all of the resulting earthquakes, sinkholes, etc?
Eventually the earth itself will implode, and its contents will be expelled,
Turning this earth into a burning Fire, lava, pitch, smoke, sulfur, etc.
Only those who believe and do good deeds will make it to the new earth He will create.
The rest won't just die in the Fire, but burn here for eternity.
And the Jinns who invest billions into NASA won't even be able to escape - the sky will fall onto them.
>>
>>17003444

nah, you need to impregnate that blonde immediately though, or else you risk denying the fourth incarnation of Hermes
>>
>>17003444
heres a funny bit of synchronicity thats only been half pointed out. one: the trips, man. two: the actual numbers themselves. Four is the sacred number of Hermes, who among many other jobs ruled and protected crossroads. three ( the number of fours you got ) is the minimum number of roads made to make a crossroads.
if you want to see how far the rabbit hole can go message me at [email protected] and i'll explain more. im at least one of the resident experts on this subject.
whether you do or not, enjoy your shroom trip and i hope its a fun and/or mind expanding experience for you ^_^
>>
>>17003793

Tim... Tool Man...

...Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor... ShrekGrinch Sunscreen...
>>
Firstly and most importantly my dear friend you are on the path towards enlightenment! Both relish and fear this as you will come to see the beauty in all things soon.

Our inherent human nature is what allows us to change. And dreams have always been considered representational. As a rising philosopher with interest in esotericism, phenomenology will become very familiar to you.

You shall find that like your Catholicim, each religion contains a spark of the divine. And from the premise of hope, faith is simply a word to describe was justifies the opposite of science.

Coincidence is just another one of those words!
>>
>>17005008
Wow..
Just wow.
>>
File: To find the....gif (165 KB, 436x361) Image search: [Google]
To find the....gif
165 KB, 436x361
>>17007126

Same.
>>
>>17004484
No like shit, 3/4 sbs don't look as good as you'd think. Get the highs, they look the best. Barbershop and distressed leather are clean right now.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.