[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i awaken the coiled serpent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: Chakra-Chart.jpg (223 KB, 507x631) Image search: [Google]
Chakra-Chart.jpg
223 KB, 507x631
how do i awaken the coiled serpent?
>>
you don't
>>
>>17002849
why not
>>
What are some of the original, lienage-backed scriptures that actually describe the concepts of Chakras as it is presented popularly today?

Cause, you know, i have this sort of feeling
>>
File: sex_chakra.jpg (31 KB, 317x452) Image search: [Google]
sex_chakra.jpg
31 KB, 317x452
>>17002860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdahlBxZZT4
>>
>>17002876

>a YouTube video with New Age background music

yeah, that's what i thought.
>>
>>17002886
Rig Vedam, written c.1500 – 1200 BCE
>>
>>17002834
answer: Kriya Yoga
>>
File: 105muscles.jpg (74 KB, 465x814) Image search: [Google]
105muscles.jpg
74 KB, 465x814
>>17002876
>>17002876

I can't be the only one that looks at that image and thinks sliced penis.
>>
>>17003027
hah, it did, totally thought that as well.
>>
File: tmp_487-_Mila21046072059.jpg (72 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
tmp_487-_Mila21046072059.jpg
72 KB, 500x438
>>17002876
Ancient Indian/Vedic medicine
Tibetan medicine

Hindu and Buddhist Tantra(Tantra means "teaching" in Sanskrit) texts from India, Nepal, Afghanistan, Bhutan, and Tibet.
I think the Jains also have chakra system. The Daoists from China also have something similar to chakras, but not exactly the same.

Note that most tantra texts where lost troughout history. Probably some ancient undiscovered texts lying around in caves, hidden temples or monestaries and burial mounds.
Its said only 1% of all discovered Tantra texts have been translated to English.

Here is my 2 cents of what I know about the chakra system. (Correct me if I an wrong)
There subtle energies or winds going trough your body in some kind of tubes or channels.
You can see this symbolically, metaphysically, or physically(nervous system). Thats doesnt matter that much.
These subtle energies can be felt trough deep meditation, insight and concentration. Once you become aware of them you can direct their flow trough different channels to achieve certain states of mind.

Here is analogy, but these analogy shouldnt be taken too serious since its not perfect...
Right now you are in a prison. (Moksha, Samsara). When you near dead you will go down in an elevator to a basement.
While in the elevator the soul is leaving the body or the karmic connections are detaching.
When you reach the basement you are dead (In-between state).
In the basement is another elevator that goes up to freedom(Liberation, awakening, nirvana, bliss).
However this elevator is not connected to the electrical grid so it doesnt work.
So you take the first elevator back up to the prison. When inside the elevator the soul or karmic connections are looking for a new body. When you are in the prison you are born again(rebirth).

>cont
>>
>>17003174
Obviously we dont have time to wait for dead so now by opening the chakras and directing the flow of the channels we are hacking the elevator. Taking it us back to the basement again while still being alive.
Then we connect the 2nd elevator to the electricity so it can take us up.

The "hacking" process is quite difficult and requires major effort, patience, motivation, devotion, courage, and concentration.

Meditation in Sanskrit means "to become familiar with", "to become aware of". So meditation on the chakras is to become aware of the illusions(maya) of samsara or moksha(conditioned existence), to become aware of the mind and soul, to become aware of karma(universal law), to become aware of oneness.

The only way to open/awaken the chakras is to stop looking outward and start looking inward. Block the senses untill all you experience is the primordial flow.

A part of the subtle energies are our most basic and primordial desires that all beings have: food, water, sex, and sleep.

When experiencing these energies for example the desire of food they do not feel like they normally would.
It wont be like "oh I am hungry" or "oh I like a sandwich" these feelings can not really be put in words in.
It feels like there is a subtle desire for "movement" or "action" to happen. (Just like toughts naturally enter the mind without resistance.) This is because of clinging to deep karmic connections you made over the past thousends of lifetimes and the clinging to your current life-form.
>>
File: tmp_2146-image211046072059.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2306) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2146-image211046072059.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2306
>>17003181
forgot to add...
>pic related
These 2 skellingtons are the gaurdians inside the basement.
They will not actually have to look like skellies. (they can, but does not have to).
They are the representation of your deepest fears, shames, guilts, angers, desires and all other negative emotions.
They can represent themselves as monsters, naked women(or traps if thats your thing), but also as abstract concepts, or as actual skellies like in the pic.
Do not become distracted or moved by this. Its merely illusions created by yourself to keep you clinged to samsara and remain in the comforts of your prison.
Be stable and remember your mission.
If you do react to the gaurdians you are in for trouble. This will not only make you instantly return to the prison it can also make you doubt yourself, become mentally unstable, become fearful, feel guilty and sets back your whole practice.
If you fall into the grip of the gaurdians you might also close chakras that you had previously opened.

Also chakra or cakra means "wheel" in Sanskrit because the cakras are the places where the channels tangle and flow around each other.
Each cakra represents different aspects of your mind, different emotions, different desires etc..
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.