[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wants to lucid dream any time you want? I can help you do this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: lucid-dreaming-image-2.jpg (82 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
lucid-dreaming-image-2.jpg
82 KB, 500x313
Who wants to lucid dream any time you want? I can help you do this.
>>
I do but I have absolutely no idea how
>>
>>17002674
>Playing piano in a dream
<Notes are all wrong
>WTF?!?!
<Realize I am dreaming!
>Decide to start flying around and shit
<Best dream ever.
>>
>>17002674
yes yes yes, plz reveal
>>
>>17002674
Already can. It gets boring very fast.
>>
>>17002674
Just eat cheese and whey before you sleep nigga
>>
teach me your ways OP
>>
>>17002674
Hope you haven't abandoned thread OP
>>
Thanks for the help OP.
>>
>>17002820
>>17002844
>>17002867
Alright. There is a light way and a dark way. The dark way is more effective. Rest assured it isn't satanic or whatever, but yeah. Choose wisely.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>>17002896
>>
>>17002896
Light way. I ain't doing no dark shit man
>>
>>17002900
^^^^^
its worth posting both, start with the shortest method if you want?
>>
>>17002907
Go on then
>>
>>17002907
yep. do it OP
>>
>>17002896
op, please deliver, we're getting desperate
>>
>>17002911
>>17002910
oh shit im not OP, I'm just encouraging him
>>
OP post both
>>
>>17002896
c'mon man if you're gonna take forever then just tell us the dark one
>>
>>17002674

ok whats the trick faggot

>>17002853

Garunteed farting yourself awake all nite
>>
Hurry the fuck up OP! I got shit to do!
>>
>>17002946
Sorry my phone won't update posts.. I'm switching to my computer for faster posts. Coming up!
>>
Alright the light version:
Imagine the happiest thing, waiting for you in your dreams; Anime waifu, sexy person, whatever. Just be so excited that you can't sleep, especially in the morning, first thing you think of. You will be so excited that your mind will stay awake, and there you have it. Happy lucid dreaming.
>>
>>17002974
There are better ways.
>>
File: monster.jpg (70 KB, 920x828) Image search: [Google]
monster.jpg
70 KB, 920x828
Now the dark version. This is what forced me to lucid dream. You can imagine. Now, I kind of didn't want to tell you this because you WILL have at least one lucid nightmare. Might take you a while to get over it, especially if you're new to lucid dreaming. It's kind of dumb, really. Imagine that a scary monster is waiting for you in your dreams, like this guy, or worse. You will be forced to lucid dream. Every morning. With this guy, waiting for you. You will get over it. I'm sorry.
>>
>>17002974
Can you explain a bit more? I'm actually interested.
>>
>>17002986
Interesting. Did this work for you?
>>
For fuck sake! Just do your daily checks throughout the day and use those to induce.
>>
>>17002986
Basically just be scared to dream, and you will dream. Simple dream mechanics, really.
>>17002994
I lucid dream every time I want, and sometines when I wake in the middle of the night, I can't help but go into one. Pretty annoying. Took me 2 years to master.
>>
>>17002999
Can you elaborate on how you realise you're dreaming once you're in the dream state? Are you supposed to recognise the monster or what?
>>
>>17003069
You WILD, basically. Your mind stays awake and you feel your body fall asleep, right into the dream. Try it for yourself. You will feel your body rise, fall, or you could get up out of your body if you want. Now I know some people want to try the light version, but now they can't help but think of the monster and now I gave everyone nightmares it's my fault I'm so sorry. Tell me if you think it it'll work or not and I'll give you a scarier image to imagine.
>>
>>17003094
Er, actually, I think I just doomed you to dream about any scary thing you see and i'tll pop up in my dreams. It's what happened to me but hey, lucid dreaming!
>>
>>17003094
Thanks gonna try this
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.