[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was told to come here to learn about lucid dreaming, please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (626 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
626 KB, 640x1136
I was told to come here to learn about lucid dreaming, please /x/,
Educate me
>>
Well - the gist is that while you are asleep, you go through different sleep cycles. Deep sleep and REM (Rapid Eye Movement) the latter of which is when dream occur. The gist of lucidity in dream is that you wake up while dreaming, and realize that it's a dream. You then have free will to do whatever you want, from flying, to sex, drugs, eating, it all will seem real as long as you keep a level head.

To achieve lucidity, look up some guides on google, and start taking melatonin, and getting 7-8 hours of sleep.

Also, if you smoke weed, try to take a break. It suppresses dream recall and you won't remember any dreams when you wake up.
>>
I heard something about waking up every hour after you've been sleeping for about 4 hours will let you lucid dream for a while.

For example, you sleep at 10 pm, set a (quiet) alarm for 2 am, 3 am, 4 am, etc. Each time you hear the alarm ring, it won't be enough for you to completely wake up, but you'll be on the edge of waking up, just enough to manipulate whatever you're dreaming of.
>>
>>17002360
I hate people like you.
>>
>>17002158
>take melatonin
this isnt necessary
>>
>>17002158
But how does sex feel real if you haven't experienced it in real life? Is it what you imagine it to be ?
>>
>>17002383

This is true. HOWEVER it wont necessarily be lucid as ''you have control over it'', but more lucid as 'vivid and can remember it way more easily.

In fact most people experience this kind of dreams every now and then. This can be really vivid dreams tbqh fami. I would recommend trying it in the morning.
>>
>>17002538

I only say it because it helped me get my sleep schedule on track. It definitely isn't necessary, but helps in my opinion.
>>
>>17004534
i had a lucid sex dream before I lost my virginity, it was surprisingly close to the real thing, lucid dreams are much more vivid
>>
Don't.
>>
>>17002360
Kill yourself
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.