[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So can you guys explain to me who actually executed 9/11?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: grover did 911.png (72 KB, 481x279) Image search: [Google]
grover did 911.png
72 KB, 481x279
So can you guys explain to me who actually executed 9/11?
>>
>>17002052
It was actually an accident. They were cleaning the planes and didn't realize they were still loaded.
>>
>>17002052
The U.S government.
>>
The Commission that "investigated" said that:

20 Moslems with Box Cutters BTFO NORAD.

And you must believe it, as JFK Commission was, like this one, mainly composed by Masons.
>>
>>17002052

At the very top? The Jews. They riled up the Muslim like the brainless animals they are and released them into America with specific targets and wealth for their families in return.

That's what happening now. Killing and barring muslims from the country treats the symptoms, but not the disease, which in this case is the jews.
>>
CIA
>>
>>17002052
Government. There were no planes. Not in Pennsylvania or the Pentagon both missiles painted the "Pennsylvania plane passengers" as "heroes" and said the plane went completely underground breaking laws of physics, as well as leaving no debris of a plane. Same with the Pentagon, not a single piece of a plane, there is footage you can clearly see a missile hit the Pentagon. As for the WTC, the plane you see is not real. A military imaging company was hired to have a "plane" crash into the building. Theres footage of the side of the building the plane struck, it doesn't even have 2 wings the frame before it impacts, and even after it impacts halfway through nothing broke yet suddenly the whole plane dissapears completely and sections of the building begin to explode. The building demolished in a perfect demolition style. Professional. There's even a witness who was in the basement who was blown back from an explosion even ppl a couple floors above. The entire building collapses on itself perfectly and leaves nothing but dust behind a few inches high. No desks or chairs or even telephones were hardly recovered. Much like a nuclear weapon. There were high levels of radiation at the site for some reason. The clean up crew and rescue team and medical responders for the WTC attack received some form of cancer presumably from the high levels of radiation. Meanwhile it all happens bush is reading for children in an elementary school, a bodyguard of his "let's him know what just happened" then he calmly goes back to reading to the children for another half hour. Keep in mind this is being televised as well. Then they play the fake "plane attack" on the news globally for months to convince us it was a plane when no witness heard a plane at the time. They paid actors to say there was a plane on the news stations which all work in conjunction with each other. All to have a reason to blame terrorists, to enter foreign soil with our military power
>>
>>17004342
This
>>
>>17002055

poor poor plansies :(
>>
20 saudis, 4 planes, a bunch of rich guys and a whole lot of people paid/threatened to stfu.

oh and grover. he was the mastermind.
>>
>>17004342

i like you. you should stay in /x/ and tell us bedtime stories.
>>
>>17004368
I've taken alot of time to look into this.
>>
>>17004342
there is so much wrong information there and i'm not even talking about conspiracy stuff, just wrong facts about basic things.

i challenge you to find sources that back up everything you say. just do it for yourself.
>>
>>17004342
The imaging shit makes no sense. Why not just actually fly planes into the towers? Why pull out such a convoluted scheme?
>>
>>17004383
The more difficult the harder it is to find out about the truth. And it is very hard to believe elaborate plans
>>
>>17002052

mossad you fools

how can you STILL not know this?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.