[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I took a picture of a symbol I found near the entrance of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 64kZzCf.jpg (754 KB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
64kZzCf.jpg
754 KB, 2340x4160
I took a picture of a symbol I found near the entrance of my college. Can /x/ identify it?
>>
Religious symbol.

/his/
>>
>>17001910
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>17001904
It is a construction of central single perspective
>>
>>17001910
Piss off fucknut.
>>
>>17001923
Talk to the mods, who refuse to talk back on this matter.
>>
its all based on the artist occult focus so I couldnt really tell you. If i was to take a crack at it I would say the two triangles meeting at the horizontal line would represent the " as above so below" concept with the three lines going up and down representing emanations from celestial speres and cthonic realms.

I was thinking it could be a sigil as well, and then the meaning of it would be damn near impossible to know without the artist explanation. However seeing as I is a vowel and you dont include those in a sigil and the only other letter is D im going to say not a sigil.
>>
File: sigil.png (85 KB, 1866x1607) Image search: [Google]
sigil.png
85 KB, 1866x1607
It's an atlantean Rune

Pic realted
>>
>>17001910
this is the third thread ive encountered you in now anon. this isnt necessarily a religious symbol. Are you the creator of /his/ and trying to get more movement on that board or what ?
>>
>>17001904
What country do you live in?
What kind of people go to the college?
What kind of area is it?

That might seem trivial, but it will help to figure this out. I don't want to make a wrong guess and I genuinely want to help you out.

>>17001910
I don't think so, because it could be a thing entirely distinct from religion.
>>
File: Khorne_banner.png (811 KB, 600x666) Image search: [Google]
Khorne_banner.png
811 KB, 600x666
>>17001904
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>>
>>17001942
Greece (>pay denbts)
Students from all around Greece, many of which has farmland backgrounds but many from cities too.
It is just outside a small town on a mountain.
>>
>>17001970
I originaly thought it was just that but it doesnt really match the khorne symbol.
>>
>>17001990
>Greece
Ah well, that makes this a bit more complicated. Are there many immigrants from other countries by any chance? I don't just mean people from African nations, Central Asia, or the usual suspects. I'm looking for any foreigners and even Greeks who might have affiliations with crime. The language of symbols is hard to understand because there are so many of them.
>>
>>17001941
I'm illustrating the absurdity of x banning religious discussion.
>>
>>17002006
Because of the location of our college it is really hard for immigrants to make it this far. (Think upper left corner + on mountain) so 99.9% pure Greeks here. Thanks for the help anyway.
>>
>>17001904
That looks like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTUal5dqW8
>>
hourglass of boredom
go to sleep prick
>>
>>17002051
nope
do you honestly think you're fucking funny
I'll split your head wide open ye
alright listen up you dont sound nigerian at all go back to /pol/
>>
>>17001904
Gang sign. Call your local PD to have them remove nigger.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.