[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does pic related get a lot of shit here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: A.jpg (107 KB, 800x423) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
107 KB, 800x423
Why does pic related get a lot of shit here?
>>
That sounds just like, religion science to me....

You're looking for /his/.
>>
>>17001868
Cause it has a lot of disinformation wrapped in little truths, and a los of new age bullshit of the toppest quality.... in the end it isnt so bad if you take it with a grain of salt instead of swallowing every word the guy says
>>
>>17001889
The creator said that
''Here is this information i have''
''Decide whats true or not''
>>
>>17001868
Because its 100% deception. It is funny in how their one video they talk about "the lucifer experiment" and show the "symbol" for the lucifer experiment and talk about how bad it was, but then proceeds to put the same symbol at the podium that the narrator is talking at as if to blatantly tell you its all bullshit.
>>
SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS SPACE JEWS
>>
>>17001868
Cherry picking information and running with it. Hardly any verifiable evidence and any evidence is presented is not explained in depth nor are any sources cited. This channel is kind of fun but unfortunately I have met people who believe and preach this bullshit.
>>
>>17001889
/thread
>>
>>17001276

If you look at this post long enough and squint your eyes, you may be able to see the phrase "SPACE JEWS".
>>
>>17002276

If you look at THIS long enough and squint your eyes, and not the completely unrelated post I just referenced, you'll be able to see the phrase "SPACE JEWS"
>>
>>17002590
if you look at THIS post and squint your eyes, you may be a redneck
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.