[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i know im probably late to the party, but what's /x/'s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: fIGlcj1.jpg (47 KB, 586x388) Image search: [Google]
fIGlcj1.jpg
47 KB, 586x388
i know im probably late to the party, but what's /x/'s opinion on mckamey manor?
>>
>>16999082
its k.
/thread.
>>
Halloween is OVER

Sorry you missed out on your opportunity to indulge your masochistic fantasies OP
>>
>>16999091
not interested, just came across their videos and idk what to make of it. it doesnt even seem scary just seems like torture.
>>
>>16999097
>torture isn't scary
>>
>>16999106
from what i've seen they just make you eat bugs and rotten eggs and lock you up and shit. to me that's not like ''ooh spooooky'' its just fucked up
>>
>>16999114
So I guess you're new to /x/ then. Hang onto your nuts.
>>
>>16999117
im not and the whole ''sekret spoopy club'' thing is lame af
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 1401x788
>>16999124
This.
There's a fine line between entertainment and fooling yourself.
I'm never convinced from the reviews that it's actually enjoyable.
It's like a sense of pride from being fucked with.
Retards. All of em.
>>
Well it's closed anyway. The owner lost his job and couldn't afford it.
>>
File: img_6Uvt4r.jpg (38 KB, 324x400) Image search: [Google]
img_6Uvt4r.jpg
38 KB, 324x400
>>16999082
>>
Imagine paying people to be total assholes, spray fake blood in your face, scream at you, and shove you into multiple different containers while doing the above things.
>>
I was kinda hoping someone who's extremely hardcore would go and laugh at their attempts, and end up calling the owner a pansy.
>>
>>16999230
Yeah he tried to move it to a small town in Illinois and there were so many protests he left and is in limbo now I think.
>>
>>17000383

People who came in with those attitudes usually end up crying or having mental breakdown before they finish
>>
>>17000736
i reckon filthy frank would get pretty far, i've seen him eat half of a vomit cake and he didn't even end up throwing up he just gagged a bit, the same with a hair cake.
>>
>>17000809
I doubt he will last even a few minutes because its not only about eating gross things
>>
>>17000836
actually i think that anon is right
filthy frank undergoes all kinds of fucked up stuff (including torture and getting beaten up) for his videos
>>
>>17000809
You don't even know why he ate the cake
>>
>>16999082
cheap shit
those are supposed to be downright scary, make you hesitate walking in any further and scream like a bitch
instead they make you feel ill and literally hurt you
they completely missed the point
>>
File: 1447987887594.jpg (103 KB, 609x800) Image search: [Google]
1447987887594.jpg
103 KB, 609x800
>>17000862
Sounds like you missed the whole point of mkkamey Manor
>>
>>17000869
i got their point perfectly, you pay for torture
its upsetting but not scary
>>
File: bloodborne-the-old-hunters1.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne-the-old-hunters1.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>17000874
Well then it seems you've missed the whole point of torture
>>
This is obviously a bait thread. OP's presenting a lose-lose scenario. Either it's "ooh spooooky" (lame) or it's "fucked up". Implying there is nothing between the two. He's obviously a troll.
>>
>>17000736
>People who came in with those attitudes usually end up crying or having mental breakdown before they finish
that's because they're secretly pussies who act tough. If someone like GG Allin or Nick Cave went through there, it'd be nothing to them.
>>
>>17001013
It's one thing when you're trying to resist interrogation, but what if your tormentor was only interested in causing you suffering?
>>
>>17001013
nick caves a pussy
>>
>>17001013
>implying GG Alin was tough or badass

Rolling around in your own shit and being a general faggot is considered tough?
>>
Wtf
>>
File: 1448124482990.png (108 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1448124482990.png
108 KB, 500x404
>>16999159

This anon nailed it.
>>
File: fearfactorx-wide-community.jpg (22 KB, 420x227) Image search: [Google]
fearfactorx-wide-community.jpg
22 KB, 420x227
I think people use to get paid to do this right?
>>
>>17000889
no troll just a mm fag.
see here
>>17000736
>People who came in

it was funny when anon contacted the VA cause russ was abusing active duty soldiers as well as using them for actors.

funny when anon contacted OSHA too, which is now why he can't afford the needed insurance.

ask him why he lost his job and he'll lie thru his fucking teeth about it.
>>
>>16999082
It was a dumb idea that a couple of idiots made even worse by obsessing non-stop about here on /x/ for over a month. Sometimes they'd make 4-5 threads a day blathering on about how they were going to report them to the police and save the world. God it still makes me want to fucking puke, a prime example of the very worst of /x/. In fact, those threads were like some kind of /x/ Frankenstein where all the most idiotic personalities were smashed together into one truly noxious thread. A little Hanzzz, a little Pedowood, a little Mandela effect and so forth. Truly excrement's excrement.
>>
It's dumb as fuck, un-scary shit. utterly pointless.
>>
Letting some fat unwashed nerd put their hands on your face and sneak some of his day old jizz in your mouth\
mckamey manor
>>
>>17001062
No he's not. Nick Cave was fucking crazy, he's just matured nowadays.
>>17001070
that worse than the shit then they do in this stupid place.
>>
more like McCummy Cancer
>>
I understand everyone does not like torture but why so much hate?
>>
>>17004847
some MM fags came here with their drama and spammed the shit non-stop. jimmies were rustled.
>>
Did he not have one this year?
>>
The story behind the experience is more interesting than the experience itself.
Trust me. It's awful.
>>
>>17004847
I remember a couple years ago lurking through one of the threads and someone claiming that the live streams were broadcast to about a dozen private investors or some shit.

What's up with that? I don't particularly care, what s&m fags do isn't my prerogative, just remembered that post.
>>
It's pathetic he goes to such a massive extent. You could disturb people in such an easier/simpler fashion.

/x/ should come up with a haunt.
>>
>>17006287
Livestreams to a group in Vegas. Lots of profit betting on this shit.
>>
>>17006327
Supposedly there is some secret high end cabal out there possibly financing and profiting off this. All over /x/ about a year ago.

You are right.
>>
>>17006377

>first to ask to leave
>first to cry
>first to vomit
>last man standing

There's more to place on but I'm not at liberty to post them here.
>>
>>17006478
Because you don't actually know, because it's fake.
>>
>>17006478
The first to ask to leave gets a prize?

That sounds pretty easy. You could just ask to leave as soon as you get there and get some sort of prize.
>>
I would be more concerned of the ppl who are employed at this place. How would you know if one of these ppl are really out to hurt someone?
>>
>>17006497
No ones betting on themselves. Most aren't aware they're being bet on in the first place.
>>
File: BG8YD.jpg (89 KB, 550x712) Image search: [Google]
BG8YD.jpg
89 KB, 550x712
>>16999097
>edgelord faggot
>>
I'd be into it if they didn't forcefeed you gross shit, I'm emetophobic so no thanks, but I guess that would be what they're going for with mental breakdowns and shit.

I wish it was more of just a masochist playground. I'd pay some money to let some edgelords pretend to be villains and fuck me up.
>>
>>17001013
Yoooo lol
>>
>>17000884
Looks like rape horse from that comic.
>>
>>17001013
Eyyyyyy, /mu/ here, a Gira, Allin, Rollins, and Cave team would kill that shit
>>
>>17006287
I can't see how that would be reason to hate. I would watch live and bet MM stuff if I was rich.
>>
Could someone explain me this
>>
>>17001013
>comparing GG to nick cave
>>
>>17009477
Edgy haunted house gets the attention of the internet.

There's literally nothing else worthwhile to know about it.
>>
>>17000809
with the way his personas are they would probs hire him lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8HKaO8qXS4
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.