[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JFK/DALLAS 11-22 1964
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 49
John Fitzgerald Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States, was assassinated at 12:30 p.m. Central TIme, November 22, 1963, in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas. Kennedy was fatally shot by Lee Harvey Oswald while traveling with his wife Jacqueline, Texas Governor John Connally, and Connally's wife Nellie, in a presidential motorcade. A ten-month investigation from November 1963 to September 1964 by the Warren Commission concluded that Oswald acted alone in shooting Kennedy, and that Jack Ruby also acted alone when he killed Oswald before he could stand trial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_John_F._Kennedy

Or is there more to the story?
>>
File: 800px-Dealey_Plaza_2003.jpg (131 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
800px-Dealey_Plaza_2003.jpg
131 KB, 800x540
Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas
>>
>>16998103
>Or is there more to the story?
maybe :^)
>>
File: postcard.png (2 MB, 1100x704) Image search: [Google]
postcard.png
2 MB, 1100x704
>>16998106

Helpful Postcard
>>
File: dscn9864.jpg (324 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dscn9864.jpg
324 KB, 1024x768
Obelisk in Plaza near assassination site.

You can see it in: >>16998111 ( above words Dealey Plaza - 11 O'Clock from Face of JFK)
>>
He was shot
>>
File: Dealey-plaza-annotated.png (114 KB, 592x546) Image search: [Google]
Dealey-plaza-annotated.png
114 KB, 592x546
Link to JFK museum in the Book Depository. Walk where Oswald walked. Buy some souvenirs: http://www.jfk.org/

I've never been there, but had a friend who did and he said the weirdest thing was out in the street. Tourists kept stepping out into the street to get there picture taken at site of rounds hitting the President.
>>
File: 3tramps.jpg (42 KB, 558x387) Image search: [Google]
3tramps.jpg
42 KB, 558x387
The Three Well-Dressed Tramps. Picked up by the police behind the Grassy Knoll in the Rail-yard. They were not arrested, nor detained. At the time the Police said they DID NOT even take or record their names. They were released and to this day no one knows who they were for sure. In 1992, 28 some years later, The Dallas Police announced the had now figured who they were. It's debated about the validity of this claim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_tramps
>>
File: zapruder.gif (337 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
zapruder.gif
337 KB, 160x120
>>
File: 1200.jpg (498 KB, 1200x1803) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
498 KB, 1200x1803
>>
>>16998128
i've been there and now that you say this i seem to remember that they've marked the spot in the road but maybe i'm making that up.
>>
>>16998193
http://cityhallblog.dallasnews.com/2013/11/in-dealey-plaza-the-x-that-marked-the-spot-on-elm-street-where-kennedy-was-killed-has-returned.html/
>>
File: 75snapshot201001221875.jpg (49 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
75snapshot201001221875.jpg
49 KB, 720x480
The Zapruder Film:

Most faithful to original, but with sappy music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq1PbgeBoQ4

Fancy High Tech digitized version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYWm26OLve8

Slow motion zoom for better gore factor:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0tZFkVhN00
>>
File: Babushka lady.jpg (282 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
Babushka lady.jpg
282 KB, 1536x1024
I still think somebody involved "disappeared" the babushka lady, assuming s/he wasn't in on it
from the wiki:
The Babushka Lady is a nickname for an unknown woman present during the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy who might have photographed the events that occurred in Dallas' Dealey Plaza at the time President John F. Kennedy was shot. Her nickname arose from the headscarf she wore similar to scarves worn by elderly Russian women. The Babushka Lady was seen to be holding a camera by eyewitnesses and was also seen in film accounts of the assassination. She was observed standing on the grass between Elm and Main streets and can be seen in the Zapruder film as well as in the films of Orville Nix, Marie Muchmore, and Mark Bell (44 seconds and 49 seconds into the Bell film: even though the shooting had already taken place and most of her surrounding witnesses took cover, she can be seen still standing with the camera at her face). After the shooting, she crossed Elm Street and joined the crowd that went up the grassy knoll in search of a gunman. She is last seen in photographs walking east on Elm Street. Neither she, nor the film she may have taken, has yet been positively identified; no known photograph with her in frame captured her face, because in all cases she was facing away from the camera or (in the case of the Zapruder film) had her face obscured by her own camera.

Also the umbrella man
I don't know what really happened that day, but the whole thing stinks worse than a Vietnamese fish market.
>>
File: 1416680588261.jpg (38 KB, 484x386) Image search: [Google]
1416680588261.jpg
38 KB, 484x386
Lee Harvey Oswald

Lee Harvey Oswald paraded before the press in weird fashion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDDuRSgzFk

Try to imagine them doing this now a days with a suspect.
>>
>>16998212
The Umbrella Man was a fellow named Louie Steven Witt. He was engaged in an odd form of political protest that equated an umbrella with the policies of Neville Chamberlain. Apparently Mr. Witt felt President Kennedy was soft on Communism and was expressing his displeasure.
>>
File: um.jpg (88 KB, 478x695) Image search: [Google]
um.jpg
88 KB, 478x695
>>16998236

Pictures of Umbrella Man
>>
Assassination-buffs seem to have two theories about Umbrella Man. One is that he was acting as some sort of signaler for the assassination team. The other has him firing a paralytic dart from his 007-quality umbrella that paralyzed Kennedy and made it easier to shoot him. Because, I guess, just plain shooting Kennedy in the head was too simple.
>>
Back and to the left.
>>
>>16998212
Tbh she probably just got scared and didnt want to show her film because she thought whoever killed jfk would come after her. Thats a reasonable fear for an old lady.
>>
File: Lovelady_FBI.jpg (9 KB, 587x345) Image search: [Google]
Lovelady_FBI.jpg
9 KB, 587x345
Billy Nolan Lovelady , compare him to Oswald in >>16998231

Lovelady and Oswald BOTH worked at the Texas Book Depository. People often confused the two.

Hey, Presidential Assassins always work at the same place as a convincing body double. Nothing to see here. Pure coincidence.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/oswald_doorway.htm
>>
>>16998291
They didn't look that much alike.
>>
File: lhodoor.jpg (106 KB, 793x641) Image search: [Google]
lhodoor.jpg
106 KB, 793x641
>>16998291

Oswald watching JFK go by... wait, No. SORRY. That's Lovelady.
>>
File: lovelady_oswald.png (209 KB, 1282x715) Image search: [Google]
lovelady_oswald.png
209 KB, 1282x715
>>16998297

Lovelady and Oswald.
>>
File: two_famous_people.jpg (32 KB, 401x282) Image search: [Google]
two_famous_people.jpg
32 KB, 401x282
John Wayne visited a Marine unit deployed to the Philippines in 1958. Guess who was a member of that unit? Oswald is in the background -- or maybe its Lovelady, or Ladyboy, or whatever the hell his name is...
>>
>>16998309

Never heard of Oswald in the Philippines. He was stationed in Japan. Oswald's primary training was radar operation, a position requiring a security clearance. A May 1957 document states that he was "granted final clearance to handle classified matter up to and including CONFIDENTIAL .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald#Marine_Corps

It was reputed he worked at the base where U2 spy planes flew from.

http://www.nwitimes.com/entertainment/local-author-probes-lee-harvey-oswald-s-years-in-japan/article_507dc776-91b8-537f-bfe0-2190e843fb8d.html
>>
The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. The committee is unable to identify the other gunman or the extent of the conspiracy.

The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that the Soviet Government was not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy.
The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that the Cuban Government was not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy.
The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that anti-Castro Cuban groups, as groups, were not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy, but that the available evidence does not preclude the possibility that individual members may have been involved.
The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that the national syndicate of organized crime, as a group, was not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy, but that the available evidence does not preclude the possibility that individual members may have been involved.
The Secret Service, Federal Bureau of Investigation and Central Intelligence Agency were not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy.
>>
>>16998236
that's a weird fucking way to protest
one that would not get the point across to the president
at all.
>>16998277
really there only became a big conspiracy a year or two after the fact, but like I said; she done got disappeared 'cause her footage showed something somebody didn't want to go public. or something. i dont fucking know
>>
File: LookClosely.jpg (42 KB, 600x908) Image search: [Google]
LookClosely.jpg
42 KB, 600x908
The whole thing from start to finish (and conspiracies to boot) are just an ovewhelming example of human hypocrisy.
For fuck's sake, we live in the Obama age, if he was in an open motorcade riding through Dallas the same damn thing would happen. We know that, and we know who would do it.
But I would like to believe that in this day and age we wouldn't be so gullable en masse as to believe a Liberal president shot dead in a Righty-rightwing red state still full of vocal ultraconservative haters who openly joke about using a 2nd amendment remedy to an election result they don't like is somehow obviously the result of a Commie pinkoe lone gunman with ties to Cuba, Mexico, and the U.S.S.R. but acted alone motivated by a need for personal aggrandizment but protests his innocence until conveniently silenced by a lone gunman vigilante who simply walked armed into a police station on a lark, just because we were told such.
And remember that to question that reality is in itself an insult to the memory of J.F.K. who we as a nation all suddenly loved without exception and cared for soooo much that we needed to wrap up this whole affair as quickly as possible.
And never bring up again, or think about it too much, because only obviously wrong crazy conspiracy nuts are disrespectful enough to do that.
Hypocrisy.
>>
>>16998360
Oswald's unit was deployed to the Philippines for maneuvers. At the time, Oswald was in hot water for an incident in which a derringer he was illegally keeping in his locker discharged and gave him a minor wound. So Oswald was working in the mess-hall while awaiting court-martial.

During deployment a member of Oswald's unit was killed in a weapon-handling accident. The Warren Commission thought that was worth double-checking and had the Office of Naval Intelligence do the job. They found nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
JEWS KILLED KENNEDY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMKYt3ZQcNw
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 600x450
I'm aware the security staff has defense weapons of their own, but this image always struck a cord with me.
>>
>>16998411
It never happens in other countries.

>and cared for soooo much that we needed to wrap up this whole affair as quickly as possible.

I think this thread proves you're a retard. We're still debating his murder all these years later.

Not exactly "wrapped up" is it?
>>
>>16998374
>that's a weird fucking way to protest
Two words: "Freedom Fries"
>>
>>16998419
There's a theory that the shot that blew out Kennedy's brains was actually from a Secret Service agent who was reacting to Oswald's shots -- and had the most impressive weapon-handling / friendly-fire incident in human history.
>>
File: 57-8E8E-40.jpg (57 KB, 510x680) Image search: [Google]
57-8E8E-40.jpg
57 KB, 510x680
If you're into the JFK case a good book is Bugliosi's "Reclaiming History". Now the book is written to convince you Oswald worked alone, but the thing is over 1600 pages long with a ton of pictures and charts -- very, very comprehensive. Even if you don't buy the Oswald alone idea, it's still a very informative source.

In fact it was so much info it undermines Bugliosi's case in places. For instance Buglisosi says, "Yeah some of the SS agents frequented Ruby's strip joint before the assassination. And yeah Ruby's tax records show some really weird stuff and odd audits, but it's no big deal." Then Bugliosi provides proof the SS were in Jack Ruby's strip joint before the assassination and shows the weird tax records -- And you're left going, "WHAT? The SS was in Ruby's strip joint? I've never heard of Ruby's weird tax records!! What is going on?" The implication becomes the SS visited him and said, "Hey, like to make that IRS audit go away?"
>>
Jews Killed Kennedy Over Israel Nuclear Weapons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMKYt3ZQcNw

The Samson Option - How Psychopathic Megalomaniacs Blackmail The World With Nuclear War:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq1-oFjuPeI

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under."

- Martin van Creveld, Israeli professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. In an interview in the Dutch weekly magazine: Elsevier, 2002, no. 17, p. 52-53.
>>
>>16998424
We debating here today are part of the "obviously wrong crazy conspiracy nuts"
But you're right to quash the whole argument based only upon the inconsistency found in your reading comprehension of sarcasm.
Sarcasm...
>>
>>16998439
I can't comment on the tax stuff, but...

Today, there are only so many strip clubs in a given town. And I imagine even less in 1963. So where would a bunch of guys away from their wives and looking for a good time go?

Worth noting, it was generally accepted that Ruby's club was pretty second-rate.
>>
>>16998449
>We debating here today are part of the "obviously wrong crazy conspiracy nuts"

Huh?

>But you're right to quash the whole argument based only upon the inconsistency found in your reading comprehension of sarcasm.

People, take a second to proofread your stuff before you hit POST. When your sentences barely make sense it really undermines whatever it is you're trying to say. The thread isn't going to disappear if you take an extra 20 seconds to post.
>>
>>16998428
The entry points on his skull during examination feeds into that belief as well. Interesting stuff.
>>
File: thecarouselclub.jpg (89 KB, 700x554) Image search: [Google]
thecarouselclub.jpg
89 KB, 700x554
The show at Ruby's Carousel Club
>>
>>16998425
>france is like no iraq guys
>rename french fries to freedom fries
that at least halfway gets the point across to someone just noticing they're called freedom fries instead of french fries
whereas
>I don't like Kennedy's stance on those dirty commies
>I'll take an umbrella, that'll show him!
>>
File: jfk13.png (899 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
jfk13.png
899 KB, 640x400
>>
File: Ruby-business-card002.jpg (143 KB, 528x303) Image search: [Google]
Ruby-business-card002.jpg
143 KB, 528x303
>>16998475

Ruby's card.
>>
>>16998473
I never bought it because it would mean that a lot of people would have had to not see / hear an AR-15 shot from the vehicle right behind Kennedy's. A lot of guys who are into the Kennedy assassination have a problem understanding just how loud a rifle shot is.
>>
File: ruby3.jpg (42 KB, 465x476) Image search: [Google]
ruby3.jpg
42 KB, 465x476
Ruby and the girls.
>>
>>16998469
>The ol' read it before you post it bit

Works every time.
>>
>>16998493
You can just tell that the one on the left gets the automatic +2 for swallowing.
>>
>>16998489
Can't say I've ever watched/seen many testimonies in the first place. But you have a point.
>>
>>16998212

Two ladies taking pictures at time of JFK's death. Where are their pictures?
>>
File: FrameFromMuchmoreFilm.jpg (31 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
FrameFromMuchmoreFilm.jpg
31 KB, 720x480
>>16998505

The two were facing the grassy knoll as they took pictures of the motorcade.
>>
File: 1024px-Moorman.jpg (144 KB, 1024x763) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Moorman.jpg
144 KB, 1024x763
>>16998505
Here's Moorman's picture. I don't think Hill had a camera.
>>
>>16998505
That question's been asked for decades with urban legends spawning by the dozens.
Comes down to speculation at this point.
I believe it was simply lost through time, but I'm also a boring person with limited imagination to these kinds of tragedies.
>>
Jean Hill went on to be quite a supporter of the Kennedy assassination conspiracy theory. What she say that day is often quoted in assassination books. One problem... her story has gotten steadily "better" over the years. By the end of her life, it was a lot more ominous than what she told the cops/feds/media right after Kennedy's murder.
>>
>>16998520
I think you're getting Hill/Moorman confused with Babushka Lady -- which is a genuine mystery.
>>
>>16998469
Okay, NOW you're just pretending to be this dumb in order to troll.
>>
File: temoins01.jpg (30 KB, 734x272) Image search: [Google]
temoins01.jpg
30 KB, 734x272
>>16998511
>>
File: hill_moorman.jpg (24 KB, 318x212) Image search: [Google]
hill_moorman.jpg
24 KB, 318x212
This is Hill and Moorman within just a few hours of the assassination. They met with reporters after being questioned by the Dallas County Sheriff's Department.
>>
>>16998515
>>16998511
>>16998505
It should also be noted that Jean Hill claimed her testimony had been (at least partially) fabricated by the Warren commision, and was an outstanding critic of their conclusion
>"Hill stated that she received death threats and that the brake lines of her automobile were cut after the assassination. Hill apparently always thought of herself as a survivor after many of the other witnesses to the assassination died shortly after President Kennedy's death under what some considered to be mysterious circumstances."
>"Jean Hill adamantly rejected the Warren Commission's single gunman findings and was sure, based on what she saw the day of the assassination and on her experience afterward, that there was a conspiracy. In this a large majority of Americans agree with her according to Gallup Research.[12] 61% of the American public in 2013 believed that "others besides Lee Harvey Oswald were involved" in the assassination.[12] The same poll also found however that the 61% figure "is the lowest found in nearly 50 years" of Gallup polling on the question.[12]"
>"According to Gary Mack, curator of the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, changes in Hill's story over time led some researchers of the Kennedy assassination to consider Hill a "controversial witness".[2] Others argue that "information was suppressed in order to discredit Hill as a reliable witness"[13] and that her testimony was both reliable and that "the strong patriotic convictions that bound Jean Hill to defy the official report of the Warren Commission",[14] and the fact that "she received no compensation, and a lifetime of woe"[15] add significant credibility to her testimony and also at the same time call into deeper question the conduct of some officials on the day of the assassination and in the investigation that followed. The controversy over Hill's testimony continues as a part of the larger debate and ongoing research into the Kennedy assassination.""
>>
>>16998552
A discussion of Jean Hill's ongoing story:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/jhill.htm
>>
>>16998545

Is Moorman a Negress?
>>
>>16998552
as an addendum:
For witnesses with untimely deaths
http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v1n2/deaths.html
And ironically, but of very little relation to conspiracy, Hill died in 2000 of heart complications, in the same hospital that JFK, Oswald and Ruby died in.
>>
Jada -- Jack Ruby's star dancer. He imported her all the way from New Orleans to dance at this club. She was apparently quite the character. Among other things, she was noted for driving around in her gold Cadillac (license plate JADA) wearing nothing but a mink coat and high heels. And she usually didn't bother to button the coat.
>>
>>16998580
I don't believe so.
>>
>>16998587
it'd be better if she had nicer tits
>>
>>16998309
Wasn't John Wayne ladyboy?
>>
File: 70snapshot201001221870.jpg (35 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
70snapshot201001221870.jpg
35 KB, 720x480
>>
File: 73snapshot201001221873.jpg (40 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
73snapshot201001221873.jpg
40 KB, 720x480
>>
File: 425782501_2d31e2a829.jpg (132 KB, 1110x637) Image search: [Google]
425782501_2d31e2a829.jpg
132 KB, 1110x637
Favorite pic of the whole episode.

LBJ shares a wink with an aide while LBJ is sworn in as President on Air Force One, smirking Lady Byrd on one side, Jackie in her pink suit splattered with blood on the other.
>>
File: Brandon_Iron_adj.jpg (224 KB, 400x482) Image search: [Google]
Brandon_Iron_adj.jpg
224 KB, 400x482
>>16998231
Oswald's shooting by Ruby was staged. He was relocated and given a new identity. He went on to do porn under the name Brandon Iron.
>>
File: 1393599319502.jpg (33 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
1393599319502.jpg
33 KB, 500x361
>>
>>16998682
Anon beads as he posts a pic of his favorite dick.
>>
File: 2333.jpg (20 KB, 361x382) Image search: [Google]
2333.jpg
20 KB, 361x382
Horatio Umbrellaman

A parasol enthusiast from Peoria, IL. He was at Dealey Plaza that day to show the president astounding advances he'd made in umbrella technology. This is the official story.

However, it seems that Kennedy knew of his studies in the umbrella sciences and was "less than supportive". Was Horatio Umbrellaman there to protect his interests, eliminating one of the behind the scenes opponents to his cutting edge research?
>>
File: ohno.jpg (185 KB, 850x407) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
185 KB, 850x407
>>
File: prlvis.jpg (23 KB, 499x240) Image search: [Google]
prlvis.jpg
23 KB, 499x240
>>
>>16998695
I used to post on a forum frequented by Iron. We constantly gave him shit for killing Kennedy.
>>
File: OswaldAndThe Assassins.jpg (57 KB, 524x594) Image search: [Google]
OswaldAndThe Assassins.jpg
57 KB, 524x594
>>16998723
>>
>>16998713
lols
>>16998479
eh I take that back, its entirely possible he was a protester and shit
still weird as fuck though.

also I found out the guy died less than a week ago
WE WILL NEVER KNOW
>>
>>16998676
She doesn't look like she's smirking, that looks more like a grimace. Probably because she's standing next to a gory Jackie Kennedy.
>>
Why does Kennedy do that weird thing where he brings up his hands below his chin and holds there?
>>
>>16998941
>Why does Kennedy do that weird thing where he brings up his hands below his chin and holds there?

He just caught a bullet in the brain, involuntary muscle reactions.

I've seen complicated arguments that swear the action proves this shot or that one came from here or there.
>>
>>
Umbrella man was a protester:

https://vimeo.com/80076227
>>
>>16998414
This is what /pol/smokers actually believe. About everyone who ever died. Ever.
>>
>>16998480
>
what am I looking at here in the red circle?
>>
>>16998545
hill would get it
>>
>>16998685
fine ass.
>>
>>16999007
That's from a movie I reckon. Never seen that shot before. Fine ass all the same
>>
>>16998489
There are reports from 9/11 of people hearing huge explosions before the towers collapsed. These stories don't fit the official narrative and so they don't get any airplay when the events get retold, because they just don't fit.

Also, in the confusion, many people will likely believe the official story over what they actually saw and heard especially if the official story gets repeated in every possible news outlet and is so emotionally tinged. With the abundance of reports about Oswald being the killer, insisting you saw Kennedy get shot by his own man would be a bit like saying you saw an alien shoot Kennedy. You would not feel comfortable holding that position for long.
>>
>>16998676
wow. LBJ was a creepy fucker and i don't doubt he was balls deep involved in JFK's death
>>
File: 1428886433242.jpg (1 MB, 840x3039) Image search: [Google]
1428886433242.jpg
1 MB, 840x3039
>>
File: 1428886507193.png (1 MB, 1500x4240) Image search: [Google]
1428886507193.png
1 MB, 1500x4240
>>
File: 1428886570941.png (1 MB, 1500x5000) Image search: [Google]
1428886570941.png
1 MB, 1500x5000
>>
File: 1428886648026.png (2 MB, 1500x4634) Image search: [Google]
1428886648026.png
2 MB, 1500x4634
>>
this thread is tl;dr for me but I have a question about everything posted here

is there anything about the federal reserve killing jfk because he wanted to give the power to print money to the treasury? or something along those lines. A friend of mine mentioned he watched a documentary about that and I thought it was interesting.
>>
>>16999065
again with this?
Anon stop quoting people out of context
http://www.debunking911.com/explosions.htm
I know this site is fabricated by the government and all, but at least give it a read
y'know, since seismology records show no proof of an explosion, and since loud noises can be caused by stuff other than demolitions, and since the explosives required would make a sound over a hundred decibels in a half mile radius, and since if you actually look at videos of controlled demolitions there's really no resemblance at all.
>>
>>16999196
if you didn't tl;dr you would be able to answer your own fucking question!
j/k theres nothing about the federal reserve in here, but read it anyway fucker.
That angle has been debunked here
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/weberman/jfk.htm
along with most of the federal reserve conspiracy stuff apparently, but I haven't read it all so i don't know
>>
>>16999196
The Federal Reserve are the Jews. Central banking has caused more destruction than anything. ISIS is the current issue which stems from all of this.

Kennedy was killed because he was going against Israel and investing if they were making nuclear weapons in Dimona or not. They killed him because apparently he has no business in there.
>>
>>16999495
see>>16999302
>>
Search youtube for jfk the speech that got him killed or something like that, it's around 6 minutes and what he speaks about is why he had to die.
>>
File: CE-133-all.jpg (119 KB, 1024x420) Image search: [Google]
CE-133-all.jpg
119 KB, 1024x420
>>
>>16998103
It's a known fact Oswald wasn't marksman enough or quick enough to kill Kennedy from that window with that rifle. "The man couldn't do the shootin'." They can sell me all the lone gunman shit they want and I'll never believe it. Never heard the theory about the SS gun going off by accident until I read this thread. Interesting but doubtful.
>>
>>16998959
It was from when he was shot in the throat.
>>
It was the secret service agent that was sitting on the front seat that shot Kennedy.
>>
>>17001106
Many sources say that Oswald was not a very good shot. But he was also a life-long hunter and shooter who was, by the time of Kennedy's assassination, very familiar with his rifle.

Also, the idea that that he didn't have the time to fire three shots in the time frame indicated by the Zapruder film is simply wrong. You can test it yourself with any bolt action rifle.
>>
>>17001177
> the idea that that he didn't have the time to fire three shots in the time frame indicated by the Zapruder film

Not with any accuracy on the last 2 shots
>>
>>17001303
Several friends and I tested this with a variety of bolt-action rifles -- including the rather crude Mosin-Nagant infantry rifle. From a seated rest position, with the weapon braced, three aimed shots in the indicated time frame are entirely possible although, of course, whether or not you actually hit the target is a matter of the individual shooter's skill.

In any case, I think if Oswald was the shooter, he was either a better shot than many sources suggest, or he got fairly lucky.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (64 KB, 1110x637) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
64 KB, 1110x637
>>17001106

I think the weirdest thing about Oswald and rifle is which window he shot out of. [ please see 9000 hours M$paint chart ] .

Oswald COULD have shot at JFK as the car was going straight at him, also having to slow down to negotiate corner. { route A in chart }

BUT NOOooo, Oswald chooses to shoot as the car is going away from him and is partially obscured by a tree and a sign. ( chart route B )

So Oswald passed up the much easier shot ( straight at him slowing down ) and went for the harder shot ( speeding up away from him with obstacles )

The only interesting answer I've ever heard for why the harder shot was that Oswald was coward and shooting in the back was easier for him that smiling JFK looking right at him.
>>
>implying Oswald wasn't just a scapegoat
>>
Nobody remembers the cell phone man?
>>
>>17001369
oswald was on the other end of the building.
also they waited because the real shooter was probably on the dal-tex building roof across the street, and had to make the trajectory as close to the easternmost window as possible.
>>17001335
luckiest motherfucking shot ever
see >>16999168
>>
>>17001369
The tree barely obscured anything back then, compared to now.

If he shot straight ahead, he would've been spotted easily. He waited as the car was leaving to give the impression the shooter was somewhere else to have the chance to escape. Even then, he was stopped by a police officer who was told by Oswald's boss that he was an employee and the officer let him go.

There was a show on the whole thing like yesterday bringing up that very point.
>>
File: JFK-Illustration-1.png (376 KB, 717x324) Image search: [Google]
JFK-Illustration-1.png
376 KB, 717x324
>>16998941
The first shot hit his neck/throat.
>>
File: jfk-940.jpg (944 KB, 940x1786) Image search: [Google]
jfk-940.jpg
944 KB, 940x1786
>>16998959
>>16998941
>>
File: Pulp_Fiction_3_travolta.jpg (100 KB, 1600x873) Image search: [Google]
Pulp_Fiction_3_travolta.jpg
100 KB, 1600x873
>>17001146
Like Travolta in Pulp Fiction?? Could Tarantino be trying to tell us something????
>>
>>16998360
U2 was a TOP SECRET project, if Oswalds clearance only went up to CONFIDENTIAL I doubt he had any clue it was going on.

SECRET is like a baseline for intelligence ops, TOP SECRET is that step beyond. CONFIDENTIAL is like medical records or something,doesn't give you access to much. RESTRICTED is barely more than toilet paper...
>>
File: window.jpg (334 KB, 2124x1032) Image search: [Google]
window.jpg
334 KB, 2124x1032
>>17001559
>oswald was on the other end of the building.

No he wasn't. Do you just make shit up to support your views?

This pic is out of one window, Oswald shot out the other.

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/the-life-and-death-of-lee-harvey-oswald/16/
>>
>>16998480

I believe this picture is used to question just where Jackie was in the car on the ride to the hospital.
>>
>>17001559
>luckiest motherfucking shot ever

'The last shot to Kennedy's head was 81 meters (ca. 270 feet), shooting downwards, from a braced and set position, at a slow moving, receding target. Tricky, but hardly requiring massive luck.
>>
>>16999272
>debunking911
more like:

SHILLING911
>>
>>17001698
U2 has some pretty good songs
>>
http://fff.org/explore-freedom/article/kennedy-autopsy-part-1/

also, U2 sucks.
>>
>>16999007
glad i'm not the only one
>>
>>16999007
you can definitely see her pantylines
>>
>>17001720
>No he wasn't. Do you just make shit up to support your views?
whut
he was on the eastern end of the building
your shitty MS paint had him on the western end
>This pic is out of one window, Oswald shot out the other.
Uh, there is a fuck lot more windows than two in the repository
>>17002214
when the scope couldn't hold a zero nor could the bolt be cycled without difficulty?
Even without the significant compensation required, tricky is an understatement
I still say three bullets was bull shit
>>
>>16998103
hey are you that same guy from the JREF thread back in '08
>>
>>17002242
No they don't.
Stop being so shit.
>>
Is that one doc on YouTube "rich man's trick" legit? Because then it'd be like 12 shooters.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.