[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've watched too many Bigfoot shows. Now I'm convinced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 640x427
I've watched too many Bigfoot shows. Now I'm convinced it exists.
>>
There's no real reason it's IMPOSSIBLE for Bigfoot to exist. We just don't have enough evidence yet.
>>
>>16997937

Other than evolutionary lineage, inbreeding, isolation, and general lack of evidence, sure. Like saying there's no real reason it's IMPOSSIBLE for a population of giant land crabs to be living in the middle of Nevada.
>>
>>16997886
That's more of a Bearman, OP!
>>
its a person suffering from a rare degenerative disorder . its like eurasian bore degeneration . when a domesticated pig gets out of its pin after awhile it grows thick hair and tursks but isnt a real bore. after like 2 generations of them running about freely they are bores again

humans wear clothes and live inside houses/buildings. some convicts post camp in the wilderness because they got no money. the fbi has issued warnings in the past in some national parks about them.

anyways its super rare in humans probably a recessive trait that only 0.001% of the population has. you have probably seen a dog faced boy pic but this is full body and the brow line on the skull gets bigger
>>
>>16998042
maybe he just doesnt exist
>>
>>16998042
feral hog=boar, not bore.
>>
>>16998001
We just discovered a single group of giant chimps in Africa about five years ago. Stop shilling. You're not smart enough to pull it off.
>>
>>16998198
Maybe nothing on this entire board exists? We're here to talk about the possibilities, not act like whiny little faggots who are in places we don't want to be.
>>
>>16998042
>after like 2 generations of them running about freely they are bores again

after like 2 seconds of reading your post i are bores again
>>
>>16997886
I live in BC canada, theres legends every where about the sasquatch. its not 1 thing but rather an ancient species that still exists today (if you believe that). you see "evidence" or stories about these things all over the world because it isnt 1 creature. I personally would like to believe that they exist, but I have never come close to seeing one myself, they could also be skinwalkers if you believe in those too.
>>
>>16998042
So if I lived innawoods I would eventually become a burly, hairy beast?
>>
File: fakesquatch.png (216 KB, 466x352) Image search: [Google]
fakesquatch.png
216 KB, 466x352
>>16997886
Fake AND gay.

That image has been photo-shopped. I can tell by the pixels and having seen quite a few shopsquatches in my time.
>>
>>16998001
>evolutionary lineage
It's already been fit into a number of possible spots in the evolutionary chain.
>inbreeding, isolation
These are things that happen to all sorts of species including deer, does that mean deer are impossible? The fuck are you talking about?
>general lack of evidence
No. Lack of conclusive proof maybe. No shortage of evidence.
>>
Ask a guy who had a bigfoot encounter in the Alaskan wilderness anything. I don't believe in the paranormal and I'm generally a complete skeptic who looks down on UFO encounters, etc, but I know what I saw.
>>
File: 1443487778431s.jpg (2 KB, 125x70) Image search: [Google]
1443487778431s.jpg
2 KB, 125x70
>>16997937
http://www.bfro.net/

Why would all of these people lie?
>>
File: scarell3.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
scarell3.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>16998635
>>
>>16998042
interesting theory
>>
>>16998771
Just say what you saw without a dozen people having to draw every major story point out of you over the course of hours or days, for FUCKS SAKE.
>>
I saw something spooky. It was totally spooky and unexplained.

Continue?
>>
File: Patty The Sasquatch.jpg (6 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
Patty The Sasquatch.jpg
6 KB, 267x189
Is it real? Probably not
Is it some seriously interesting shit? Yes it fucking is

Siege at Honobia
>Pair of brothers piss off Sasquatch family, assault the house repeatedly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGl-_G2E5qw&ab_channel=bigfoothotspotradio

Dead Bigfoot
>Douchey redneck wounds adult, kills infant bigfoot, pussies out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdvfOTyEhlw&ab_channel=TheBigfootReport.com

Visitors In The Twilight
>Family buys house, is unintentionally nice to bigfoot, become friends
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeCpEB2RzCw&ab_channel=SasquatchCentral-VideoEvidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ5mx_OmS3s&ab_channel=JeffreyKelley

Screaming Woodlot
>Family buys shitty house in weird town, have run ins with bigfoot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZdq4jMC00M&ab_channel=SasquatchCentralII-VideoEvidence
>>
>>16998666
Why yes Satan
>>
>>16998784
Why would all of them need to lie?
>>
>>16999299
do you have any videos that arent an hour long? I just want to see the footage of their actual encounters, not a documentary about it.
>>
>>16999325
>Want to see the actual footage
There's a reason this thread is on /x/ and not /an/. That said here are the best actual videos I've seen.

Skunk Ape Foraging
>Guy finds slightly sketchy skunk ape in Everglades, no reason for a faker to actually get in Florida swamp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfhWmeVegpc&ab_channel=SasquatchCentral-VideoEvidence

Lettuce Lake Skunk Ape
>Dangerous area, walks pretty easily through a swamp for a guy in a costume
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcgHKMbYYNw&ab_channel=BigfootEvidence

Sierra Site Thermal Video
>Researchers Camp at site of Dead Bigfoot event, get pretty good thermal, footage at the beginning the rest is just context
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeoJ0hvk9IQ&ab_channel=ParaBreakdown

Sound Collection
>Purported Bigfoot sounds, all spooky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVfHP0pWXm4&ab_channel=WORLDOFMYSTERIES

Patterson-Gimlin Film
>Stabilizations of Patty-Gimin film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e-8FeEEo-8&ab_channel=JackBarnesJeffAndersen
>>
>>16999346
Do you really believe this? Most seem pretty fake, especially the first video and the sound one. I mean the way the guy runs in the first video seems so fucking fake. The boat one seemed the least fake though.
>>
>>16997886
>>
>>16999369
I don't believe in most of them. I don't really believe in Sasquatch, I just find the idea interesting and spooky hence why I posted the hour long stories
>>
>>16998599
Do you have a link or something about that? Not that I don't believe you, but I wanna know that I'm reading about the correct thing. Sounds interesting.
>>
>>16999522
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bili_ape There was a National Geographic study that proved them a new sub-species. They're up to 6'5 and can walk bipedally, too
>>
>>16999373
Maybe it was a baby squatch? No too big to be a baby squatch. But if it's not a squatch or a baby squatch? It must be a JEWPACABRA. Funny shit
>>
why isn't there any footage with a camera that isn't complete shit? looks like every photo was taken on a 2000 flip phone or just photoshopped like fuck. least convincing story around
>>
Only thing I have ever seen that has made me question if real or not,
watch survivorman.
He takes a look at it from an open minded perspective, very interesting!
go to watchseries and find it on there.
>>
>>16997886
> be me
> be six
> traveling from mexico to washington state in a bus converted into a motorhome, making a lot of stops visiting family n' stuff
> this makes the trip longer.

> pull over for the night
> next morning when leaving *at around 7 or 8 am see something moving across the road
> look right at its eyes.
> call my siblings over to show them what i saw, don't know what it is, so i look at my school books.
> trying to associate compare it with a baboon, in color and facial features.
> siblings confused and wondering what im on about
> they still remember me calling them over to show them.

it was tall,maybe 5-6 ft tall
had red fur
walked upright mostly, a little arch

years later i told my dad what i had seen, he tells me he saw something like it too years before too

he describes it like mines, but with a tail
he hit it with his car, and they locked eyes, and it left.

he verified that it is a real thing.
then again, my dad has had a very supernaturally influenced life, so this is one of the few.
> demons, angels, etc

but why did i also see it, family connection maybe?
>>
>>17000322
it left before they could see it
>>
I'm honestly surprised that shows like Finding Bigfoot stay on the air. Considering after however many seasons they don't find evem find evidence, let alone big foot
>>
Luckily this is anonymous...so I live in Oregon. I'm not exactly sure how to say this, but I communicate regularly with a Sasquatch. His name is railswad and he is the most amazing thing I have ever had the pleasure to be with. I ran across him out at my stepdads cabin. I have a be knee and was walking on a trail when my knee gave out. I was lying on the ground for 2-3 hours and then out of knowhere stepped up this huge beast of a creature. I was terrified at first and after a few moments he called me down. He helped me back to my stepdads cabin and left. A few days later he came back and began to communicate through drawing on the dirt. Since then I have learned so much and hope to continue to learn as time passes.
>>
File: mtb 530823-31.jpg (327 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
mtb 530823-31.jpg
327 KB, 800x600
ITT: Fantasy roleplaying with an unhealthy dose of mental illness.
>>
>>17000322
As someone who's lived up and down that corridor my whole life, my intuitions lean "coyote"
>>
>>17000339
that show is funded by the logging industry to convince us that bigfoot is a joke and only idiots go looking
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x600
>>16997886
Personally. I want it found just so we can make the damn thing extinct.

Fuck monsters
>>
>>17000360
what have you learned from the communications?
>>
>>17002001
A great deal about where they come from. There are many of them around. They are very smart and have their own language, however I cannot begin to learn the language. I am not that intelligent to just pick up a language. They are very civilized and extremely good at hiding which is most likely the reason why anyone rarely sees them.
>>
>>17002063
Where are they from?
>>
>>16997886
>I've watched the News. Now I'm convinced:
Our Government is doing its best for us, The Cattle.
>>
>>16997886
that pic just looks like a regular ass dude wearing brown
>>
>>17002174
If I understand correctly, gestures and drawings are not always the best form of communication, they are aliens. Railswad showed me drawings of ships and pointed to the sky. They were stranded here thousands of years ago. They come from a place like earth that is all woods and water. It was a trip to learn about other places that they could be. If they needed it. They do like it here however don't understand the hostility from the humans that they have come in contact with before. I'm guessing that's why he waited so long to come to me before he helped me. He had to be sure I wasn't trying to bait him. I have met 4ish. 3 and one from distance, he was afraid I think. Maybe a bad experience with humans on a personal level.
>>
>>17002250
Have you ever thought of taking a picture of one? Or perhaps even recording its voice? Some sort of proof?
>>
>>17002270
I could never do that. That would be a betrayal of trust. That's why I'm on here. It's anon. Knowing will ever know who I am and can never find out where they are. Besides if I posted a sound clip and said it was a Sasquatch, every single one of you would just make jokes about it and not believe it. Heck you probably don't believe my story let alone proof through sound. Even a video would probably only yield insult and ridicule. People don't want to believe and that is what makes them their own worst enemy, that's what makes them scared.
>>
>>17003809
good points. i'd love to hear any other sasquatch stories you have.
>>
>>17003834
I have seen them hunt. Railswad took me with him and showed me how they do it. It's remarkable how similar they are to humans in many ways. Interesting side note, I thought they would be vegetarians, but no they eat meat. They would have to I guess to keep up the physical stature. Back to hunting, so they used a snare type thing and caught a deer. I didn't see them eat it, however once it was snared they walked up to it slowly and the deer seemed to let the Sasquatch grab it, no fighting and the Sasquatch broke its neck with great ease. Then two others came and packed it off. Those are the 4 I have met that did that. It's amazing the piece between the creatures when they approached it. Almost like the Sasquatch was talking to the deer somehow.
>>
>>17001936
Isn't it funny how with some people you have to talk to them a little to realize they're a retard, and then others like this guy just come right out and announce their retardation to the universe
>>
>>17003863
do they cook the meat?
>>
File: ted bundy hahahaha no.jpg (14 KB, 236x350) Image search: [Google]
ted bundy hahahaha no.jpg
14 KB, 236x350
>>17004073
obvious roleplaying is obvious

If you took an anonymous video it would change the entire world but you can't because it is just a made up story.

Now this is the part where you tell me you don't want to betray the trust of an alien chewbacca.
>>
>>16998675
>shopsquatches

>tfw everyone who posts on 4chan nowadays is a retard newfriend with an IQ of like 38.
>>
>>17004179
Exactly what I was talking about people just joke and ridicule.
>>
>>16997886
It probably doesn't.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg (57 KB, 650x503) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg
57 KB, 650x503
>>16998042
So if I buy one of those cute lil piggy pig pigs and let it loose it will eventually become a badass wild boar with risk and a too cool for you attitude?

Wonder what level it evolves?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sEwEc9LxSJ0
Check this out make you wonder
>>
File: image.jpg (388 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
388 KB, 1920x1080
>>17004073
Abominations have no place o. This earth.

Death to Sasquatch, Death to Genoskwa, death to yetis
>>
>>17004526
Ah, so you are very retarded.

Most likely a religious faggot.
>>
>>17000135
why is it so hard to find photos of these fucks
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 873x1014) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 873x1014
>>17004742
The religion of man.

No beast must be allowed to terrorise the world.

Muslims call them Djinn

Christians call them Demons

Atheists call them monsters.

I call them abominations. Aberrations of nature that must be destroyed.
>>
>concealing evidence
>>
>>16998635
Bores will bores. Bores is bored with boar.
>>
>>17000360
I live in OR too, I had a weird experience of something throwing rocks at my direction in middle of night in woods and that's it.
>>
>>17005332
Ave Imperator.
>>
>>17005332
SPACE MARINES
>>
>>17004073
Indeed. Your post reeks of retardation
>>
>>16997886
either that's a really shit camera or that's a video game OP
>>
File: 1448087077317.jpg (22 KB, 267x313) Image search: [Google]
1448087077317.jpg
22 KB, 267x313
>>16998042
thanks am bore too nao
>>
>>16999299

thanks for the links
>>
Bigfoot is 9 times out 10 albanian bricklayers on holidays
>>
>>16998042
You realize the Bigfoot legend spans several cultures and goes back hundreds of years right?
>>
>>17011923
Home Secretary reporting in, can confirm.
>>
>>17001091

Yeah, fuck these roleplayers debating evidence of a unknown hominid, lets get back to REAL /x/ topics like anons with psychic powers and Illuminati AMAs!
>>
>>17011937
>and goes back hundreds of years

Thousands.
>>
>bigfoot
>from earth

I though we would all be in the same page by now. You need to investigate more.
>>
>>17002063
You are autistic
>>
>>17012264
Well.. This thread might get interesting if the warden at the asylum restores Moonmoon™©'s wifi privileges. Then we can read about inter-dimensional bigfeets with dolphin sonar and x-ray vision. until then, unless you kids want to level up your weak sauce game - this thread is child's play.
>>
>>17012390
Hehe :^)
>>
>>16998675

>gay

How can you tell from that distance?
>>
>>17004092
Srry mate nuttier autist as left the building
>>
>>16998001
I live in the middle of Nevada, haven't seen any yet
>>
I wouldn't swear on a stack of bibles that Bigfoot definitely exists, but I think it's less bullshit than ghosts.
>>
>>17012390
doesn't match up at all
i doubt that's even filmed in the same country let alone the same river
>>
>>17004742
the way you word your sentences leads me to believe he's much smarter than you are. Sure, the guy is crazy sounding, but you legitimately sound unintelligent.
>>
>>17012264
haha! rekt... Good for you, anon. That dude sounds like he has Aspergers.
>>
>>17013044
>know's nothing about bigfoot.
>makes claims

Nice going, dumbass. Do some research before you start spouting nonsense.
>>
>>17012979
Agreed.
>>
I've seen lots of stuff to convince me of bigfoot at my friend's house, but at the same time I think it's something more supernatural/sinister than bigfoot. Stuff I've seen/heard includes
>knocking sounds that responded back when my brother did it
>large creature(?) quickly crashing through trees and super thick brush away from me at my parents' house
>heard/saw general crashing in the trees, branches falling?
>young, live trees found snapped and fallen when there was no wind
>friend's dog will go to edge of woods at night, sniff around, get alert all of a sudden then run away from woods and want to go inside

from my brother/friends at friend's house when I wasn't there
>heard walking in gravel and from trees coming from all different directions
>heard footsteps in gravel behind him, spun around and no one there
>heard loud scraping on side of house at night, no marks
>heard something quickly climb down a tree then crash through the woods
>heard static coming from nowhere (slenderman shit I know), went inside and lights started flickering then power went out
>heard grunting
>might have seen light reflecting off of eyes 8-10 feet off the ground

The static/lights flickering is weird, and also it ALWAYS starts happening at exactly 3am, so that's weird. The woods across from my parents' house have had several recorded bigfoot sightings, and there's a trail leading from there to my friend's house. I don't stay overnight at my parents' and haven't been to my friend's in a couple months. I'm too paranoid to go in the woods anymore.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.