[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alien World Domination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: abductiontolight[1].jpg (25 KB, 350x459) Image search: [Google]
abductiontolight[1].jpg
25 KB, 350x459
When will aliens finally take over? What do you guys think their purpose is? Personally they want to be like us which is why they try so hard to examine us. Greys are disgusting creatures to me, they look fucking awful.

Also /x/ spooky chat below

tiny-chat.com/cosmichat (remove dash)
>>
File: 0.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
I wouldn't mind being an alien. Maybe one of the tall ones, I would switch bodies with. You wouldn't be bothered by people any more because you can just make them think you're an owl
>>
>>16996208
What does an alien do?
>>
>>16996284
>>16996230
What does an alien do?***
>>
File: Cosmic-Awareness-1992-04_1.jpg (522 KB, 1016x1248) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic-Awareness-1992-04_1.jpg
522 KB, 1016x1248
>>16996298
I suspect they just walk around all day, in the forest. Maybe they look at people and sometimes go into the city and get a hot dog, but use their mind control powers to basically make that person think an owl stole their hot dog. They wouldn't have any need for money or anything, because they have free energy, so they wouldn't need a job or anything. I suppose most aliens are pretty bored that's they why they usually hang out in "gangs". I think some of them probably collect species in a giant space ship by putting them all into stasis. Kind of like Pokemon I guess
>>
>>16996401
Your pic 13/13 m8

Why don't they just take over the gubmint and rule over us already?
>>
>>16996401
sounds comfy tbqh
>>
What are the motives for alien invasion, passive or aggressive?

I don't see what dominance over our planet/species would accomplish.
>>
>>16996427
I say aggressive. They look ugly and unfriendly. They mutilate and traumatize. Fear is their food. If they get total power and control they get endless food.
>>
GET IN HERE BITCHES

tiny____chat.com/cosmichat
>>
hi. actually ive been abducted. with my best friend. long story. im serious tho
>>
>>16996515
Omg what happened??
>>
I want to fuck a grey. I have a fetish for human like things
>>
File: 341053_851d7dc[1].jpg (58 KB, 600x322) Image search: [Google]
341053_851d7dc[1].jpg
58 KB, 600x322
>>16996561
>>
>>16996568
Sauce ? Thats actually really hot
>>
>>16996561
Buddy, do I have a thread for you.

>>192746
>>
File: 54823118[1].jpg (64 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
54823118[1].jpg
64 KB, 400x400
>>16996576
>being this mentally ill
>>
>>16996208

Hey you know, that is a really mean thing to say about anybody. it doesn't matter where they are from, or what they look like.
>>
File: I Dont Understand(3).jpg (6 KB, 204x160) Image search: [Google]
I Dont Understand(3).jpg
6 KB, 204x160
>>16996401
>that sleestak
>>
ayyleens are just cosmic master rusemen
>>
>>16996905

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6kLE1cLa4o
>>
If they wanted us dead, we'd be dead. They keep a close watch on underdeveloped planets like us, we certainly won't be allowed to leave this planet until they see that we've evolved enough to interact peacefully with other life forms.
>>
>>16999685
This. There's really no reason for an advanced civilization to murder a civilization with potential unless they're facing an immediate crisis where they need to take a new habitable planet for themselves.
>>
>>16996208
Aliens are us from millions of years in the future. Why do you think they give a fuck about us without actually wanting us to know a lot about them?
>>
>>16999685
>>16999693
what if they dont want us dead but instead preserve us to drain us of everything we are. like batteries. endless infinity supply of batteries.
>>
>>16996425
Why don't you just kick your dog when playing tug of war?
>>
>>16999752
What if they harvest our hopes and dreams the same way a farmer tends to his fruits?
>>
>>16999764
aliens aint shit. theyre pussies.
>>
File: 1448118575496.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448118575496.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>16996208
To be honest, I think we're a bit of a spooky thing to make contact with.

People don't give themselves enough credit for being the creatures they are. We're fucking awesome. Top endurance and surviveability in the animal kingdom, incredible ingenuity and an intense drive for expansion and conquest.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to replicate or integrate our genes.
>>
aliens are not real, they are just evil spirits. those spirits adopt the form of "aliens" as a way to scare humans and drain their energy.
>>
>>17001258
how do spirits operate ufos
>>
>>16996469
tiny chatting for the night, all welcome
>>
>>16996208
inb4 they already have
>>
>>17002255
the ufos are illusion. the evil spirits fly, THEN take the form of an ufo (that's why the flight looks weird).
>>
>>17003571
Fuck off, you have no solid base to make those claims.
>>
>>17003588
it is the simple explanation. suppose spirits are not ufos:
1. now we have TWO mystery phenomena to explain (alien sighting, spirit sighting).
2. aliens pretend to be spirits (why would they do that? makes no sense)
>>
>>16996576

Style's familiar, but I can't place it
>>
>>16996427
There's really no reason in particular. Any resources you can get on Earth, you can get from a near infinite number of locations elsewhere in the galaxy. Besides, invading a planet for its resources is hugely risky and expensive. No intelligent species is going to waste the currency, resources, manpower, and manlives it would take to invade and conquer an inhabited planet, when any material resource they could hope to gain is also floating, undefended, throughout literally every star system in the form of gas giants, asteroid belts, "dead" terrestrial worlds, you name it.

One of my personal favorite arguments for why alien invasion/takeover isn't happening or going to happen: It takes an intelligent species to travel between the stars. Such an endeavor would require enormous scientific knowledge, and a correspondingly enormous cultural value placed on scientific principles. If this is so, then invasion of a planet would be tantamount to contaminating a petri dish that has been left undisturbed for 3.2 billion years. Scientifically speaking, it would be a horrific loss of a unique biochemical heritage found nowhere else in the universe. The value of such a thing, wasted, is incalculably wasteful. To frame it in a more understandable context, if the alien science were like a fundamentalist religion, destroying/contaminating such a petri dish would be an evil blasphemy of the highest order.
>>
>>16999752
This would be tremendously wasteful for the energy received. The human body doesn't produce that much energy. The brain works remarkably efficiently on a small amount of electrical energy. There are energy production methods that humans discovered centuries ago that are more effective than hooking up humans as batteries.

The only scenario that I think is remotely viable (and even then, that's a stretch) is a Matrix-esque reality in which humans are kept in a hallucinatory stasis, and their brains processing power is used to render the servers that maintain said hallucinatory stasis. But even then, it's not very realistic.

Instead of invading/enslaving, aliens would gain far more from us by staying hidden and observing our cultures, lifestyles, sciences, and politics. Any society that can move between star systems has access to infinite material resources. The only valuable resource that remains is information, specifically, novel and uncontaminated information. So the aliens watch us discretely, hidden in their moon bases and asteroid belt motherships, watching us and learning about us. They would use the information they gain on our freshly emergent world as currency in their interstellar information economy. That's really the only possibility that is at least half-rational.
>>
AFAIK, extra-terrestrial entities can exist on a planet of terrestrial type. These entities can also happen to be legally possessing a social security number per apparently having out-vagina'd from an also-legal social security number possessor pair. I really consider these entities as syntheticly->intelLiGentS, that, AFAIK, the general public of african-descendent-humanoid-systemrys are not aware of. In other words, if you're smarter than fuck, and born on Planet Earth, you're pretty much as good as one of them alien things you've never even met!
>>
>>17003643
That is the least simple explanation, actually.

You are introducing another unfounded variable (spirits), making unfounded claims with no evidence or reliable logical argument (ufos are illusions, ufo are evil spirits), and connecting variables that aren't even related (guise, why wouldn't aliens pretend to be spirits???).

The idea that aliens = spirits can be dismissed pretty much immediately. Alien life forms are virtually guaranteed to exist in such a huge universe (their level of technology not withstanding). "Spirits" is an almost exclusively religious word that doesn't even have a single definition.
>>
>>17005249
AFAIK, out here in reality/cosmos/CyberCosmos/FuckWorld/Hell~, it seems a spirit is isomorphic to programory, that is, the real-livingly-functional programming in a living system of some formulation.
>>
>>17005249
then how would you explain all the spirit sightings? they can't ALL be aliens pretending to be demons.
>>
>>17005263
from my guessings, them thar ETs're maybying their way thru realitea, laik backtravelling time for a cool peek at jezuzery.
>>
File: May 2002.png (144 KB, 499x277) Image search: [Google]
May 2002.png
144 KB, 499x277
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4hAh_gXEW4 Spoooooooooooooooopu
>>
>>17005269
Good show sir, a show as good as merlin might make or appreciate, even if he didn't make it! :P
>>
Watch out for aKIhiTO[akihito] and other empired bodies with Japanese appearance. They can be very enticing, but they can also be assassins of your innocense. DO NOT FUCK WITH IMPERIALS.
>>
>>17005263
I don't even know what you mean by "spirit sightings". Do you mean ghosts? Like ghost sightings? Because those aren't real.
>>
REVsequence the wordspelling "live" to get "evil".
>>
>>17005257
This is a really poorly-worded definition, but from what I can reasonably interpret, it seems to be synonymous with "mind", "instincts", or some totality of the bodies regulatory mechanisms. None of these things are "aliens", and none of them have anything to do with spoopy spirits. This is retarded.
>>
>>17005294
A mixture of environmental programorics, sometimes with in-the-know idiots that believe in a haunt, that genuinely are environmently enprogrammed into feeding the haunt, and bringing many other idiots into it *possibly if they ever visit the haunted area. But yes, you are correct; the ghosts aren't real, they also don't exist, but they are enhallucinated ("I saw that ghost!" "No you didn't, but there was real shit going on that caused your feeling of ghostly activity."), and I know that most assuredly from my own experiences.
>>
>>17005300
At which point did I assert "aliens<=>spiritS"?
>>
>>17005313
You didn't, but the other guy (the guy who originally brought spirits into the alien discussion) said they were.
>>
>>16996208
We think your hairy, little headed ass is ugly as fuck too.
>>
>>17005356
Oh yeah, I'm an ayylmao AMA
>>
>>17005294
there are THOUSANDS of reports from people who see ghosts and other demons... and you're telling me it is not real
>>
>>17000565
Humans are very dangerous and unpredictable. Aliens are autistic and probably going to give us some of their tech in X number of years when they see we are "ready" lmao , gullible because we will dominate them unless they have mind control. But I think sooner or later we would still overcome mind control.
>>
>>17005595
Yes. It's not real. Ghost Hunters is not a documentary. Can we please stop being retarded now?
>>
>>17005308
Half of the keywords you used aren't actual words. Most of this post doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>17005222

The bottom paragraph couldn't have been said better.
>>
>>17006608
> ghosts are not real
> but ayylmaos are!!
>>
>>17009085
Are you retarded?

Aliens aren't physically impossible. It's just life forms that arose on another planet. Considering the size of the universe, its virtually impossible they dont exist somewhere.

Ghosts are entirely fictional and physically impossible. There is no evidence for them, or even a consistent theory of what they are/might be. There isn't even a consistent definition of what the word "ghost" means.
>>
>>17009934
nothing impossible about ghosts.
>>There is no evidence for them, or even a consistent theory of what they are/might be.
> we don't know exactly what they are, so its impossible!!!
>>It's just life forms that arose on another planet.
same for ghosts, it's just life forms that arose on another world (the spirit world).
>>
Chat for the night

Tinychat(com)/cosmichat
>>
>>16999778
Down, fido
>>
File: alien-greys-big-eyes.jpg (26 KB, 960x630) Image search: [Google]
alien-greys-big-eyes.jpg
26 KB, 960x630
>>16996284
>>16996298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsjhdoWKtXM
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.