[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone posted this in a filename thread in /v/. Is this real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14
File: 1448166404017.jpg (11 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
1448166404017.jpg
11 KB, 250x186
Someone posted this in a filename thread in /v/.

Is this real? A reverse search just brings up tinfoil hat sites.
>>
Crisis actors are definitely real. News stations use them all the time, but tinfoil hat wearers tend to imply there is deeper rooted conspiracy. Sadly, it's just because news sucks and there is no such thing as journalism anymore.
>>
>>16996076
reverse search brings me this. No sources tho.
>Here we have a Greenberg/FEMA crisis actor aka: Principal Dawn from the Sandy Hook Newtown Square FEMA staged mass shooting drill. She allegedly died in the school that day, however she was alive and well at the Boston Marathon & now her name is Donna.
>>
File: Fucking_92323a_1648369.jpg (36 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
Fucking_92323a_1648369.jpg
36 KB, 500x283
>>16996076
Why would a government reuse actors? It makes no sense. If some of these events are staged it would make more sense to actually kill those people.
>>
>>16996473
The more people you use as crisis actors the more likely a leak.
>>
>>16996480
Using crisis actors at all is a leak risk. It would make more sense to simply commit the act then kill the shooter/bomber/agent whatever. You know like what they did in port arthur.
>>
>>16996175
RT is one od the honest journalism source
>>
>>16996514
lol
>>
>>16996514
'Cause if you can't trust Putin to tell the truth about U.S. tragedies, who can you trust?
>>
>>16996490
This. Also why would they hand out the same exact photo both times and claim she's a different person? Something doesn't fit.
>>
>>16996615

Because the people you're referring to aren't fucking gods or aliens and make mistakes just like everyone else.
>>
I was reading about Gene Rosen getting harassed by the people calling him a crisis actor and he said someone called him out by saying "it was a conspiracy; he was a BIG guy". Which one of you was it?
>>
>>16996175
Yeah, paying big bucks for some scum to pretend to run and cry from a staged disaster is so much easier than reporting.

If you were saying that the news was being lazy by using the same photo for two people, that'd at least make sense.
>>
File: 1443731550615.jpg (191 KB, 970x617) Image search: [Google]
1443731550615.jpg
191 KB, 970x617
>>16996624
It's not rocket science to atleast use a different photo and not hand out the EXACT same one. The powers that be have covered up some pretty elaborate conspiracies before and this just reeks of amateur shit.
>>
>>16996671

Like I said, they're not gods, so stop treating everything like one of your video games.
>>
>>16996679
Clearly you're retarded. Fuck off.
>>
>>16996534
>>16996604
not that guy but he's right in the sense that RT is the most honest when it comes to reporting on issues in the west because it isn't pressured in any sense to be biased.
>>
>>16996671

It's amazing you can't blow up a shop or shoot up a school without someone thinking it's a conspiracy...what has this world come to.
>>
>>16996671
letting your dog get this fat is abuse.
>>
>>16996689
>people never make mistakes!

No, you're the retarded one.
>>
>>16996694
Exactly for the biggest reason, of ya know, propafuckinghanda. You've probably sold your SS number to a Nigerian Prince since everything on the internet is true. Here's a YouTube link to prove that.
>>
>>16996694

It's pressured by the higher ups to biased towards Russia's policies and against American ones. They will put anyone on who is against American interests. Interestingly enough they have a hard on for Ron Paul, I am starting to think the libertarian party is financed by Russia.
>>
>>16996076
What was the original filename?
>>
>>16996710
exactly. the guy who made this mistake probably got killed.
>>
>>16996717
They both have a rather open love of fascism, so it's possible.
>>
>>16996490
What happened with Port Arthur?
>>
>>16996860
Nothing having to do with what he was talking about. The shooter wasn't killed in the Port Arthur shooting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant

He's still alive and in jail.
>>
If there really was such a thing as "crisis actors" then they would've been better maked up on their second appearance,to not look too similar

this is probably just people that look a lot alike, dopplegangers if you may

OP is a bit weird though. source on both broadcasts?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448189295735.jpg (71 KB, 960x911) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448189295735.jpg
71 KB, 960x911
/x/ logic...
>>
>>16996916
but look at the symbolism of the united states flag and the obscured logo in the background depicting the white house, which is actually OWNED BY THE US GOVERNMENT. they're practically taking credit for it. stupid sheeple won't open their eyes.
>>
Here guys, made this for you

hope it'll be useful
>>
>>16996713
what are you saying? do you read what you type?
>>16996717
>It's pressured by the higher ups to biased towards Russia's policies and against American ones.
no shit they focus on the faults of the west that's the entire point.
>>
>>16996964
Faults =/= silly, previously disproved schizo theories.
>>
File: images.png (4 KB, 231x219) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4 KB, 231x219
>>16996473

because they want people to fear them and know they can do things like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTXgx0ENk_c
>>
>>16996964

It's a Russian state sponsored directly controlled by the Russian government. It's not honest about American issues, that is like saying North Korean tv is a trusted source about the American Imperialist pig dogs.
>>
>>16996480
Then why reuse the exact same photo?
>>
>>16996710
> NO U
You sure told him anon.
>>
>>16996916
> mocks conspiracy theory
> i am the smarter person.
>>
>>16997243

Well...only by a technicality.
>>
>>16996998
you might be schizo/autistic
>>16997109
>it's not honest about american issues
and the CNN/BBC/whatever are honest?
they aren't completely objective but no media outlet is and implying that RT is a propaganda machine making stories up to make the west look bad much like a NK media outlet would do is far from the truth, have you actually watched it?
>>
>>16997271
give it up. RT is as biased as american media. you just aren't used to identifying their subtle propaganda the way you can identify american media manipulation. maybe they're more likely to report on negative shit from the US but is that really being "more honest?" i would argue that it's not. the point is to diversify the media you read/watch so that you get the story from as many sides as possible, and then figure out the truth on your own. instead, what people who figure out they're being manipulated tend to do is go to exclusively radical/crazy "non MSM" news sources that twist the facts just as much, but for a different agenda. get as much info as possible and don't take anything anyone says as truth unless you can find the source of the information. definitely don't tune into russian state controlled TV and think you're getting an honest picture of anything.
>>
>>16996860
Regular mass shooting if your dumb enough to believe a actual retard with an iq below 80 and no military or even casual shooting experience. Was somehow operator enough to nail over 20 headshots, disable a car with shots of 3 clusters into the engine block and reload on the last chambered round. Then was pressured into confessing in exchange for fast food.

>>16996864
>he thinks Martin Bryant was the shooter
Dumb as fuck m8
>>
>>16997326
Source on his extreme accuracy? People always make this claim about every shooting and their shooter's aimbot levels of skill, but no one ever backs it up. Here's your time to shine.
>>
>>16997304
you should really learn to read.
>they aren't completely objective but no media outlet is and implying that RT is a propaganda machine making stories up to make the west look bad much like a NK media outlet would do is far from the truth
>they aren't completely objective
>they aren't completely objective
got it?
>>
>>16997345
they are a propaganda machine though. got it? they're just pushing russian propaganda instead of american propaganda. got it? you should really learn how to read before you respond. got it?
>>
File: PA_Killer2b.jpg (72 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
PA_Killer2b.jpg
72 KB, 600x424
>>16997333
Joe Vialls, an independent investigator with thirty years direct experience of international military and oil field operations

"Though Australia has tens of thousands of skilled sporting shooters it has very few combat veterans, and even fewer special forces personnel trained to kill large numbers of people quickly in an enclosed space like the Broad Arrow Cafe, which is roughly the same size as mock-up rooms used for practicing the rescue of hostages being held in confined spaces by armed terrorists.

"It is hard to kill quickly under such circumstances for a number of unpleasant reasons, including the fact that shot people tend to fall against other people, shielding the latter from subsequent bullets.

"Targets therefore have to be shot in a careful sequence with split-second timing to maximise kill rates.

"Whoever was on the trigger in Tasmania managed a kill rate well above that required of a fully trained soldier, an impossible task for a man with Martin Bryant's mid-sixties IQ and his total lack of military training, which is an interesting but largely unimportant observation because we have already proved in absolute scientific terms that Bryant could not have acted alone"

What's more, the Broad Arrow Café gunman managed to shoot the first 19 out of 20 people dead with single accurate shots to the head, fired from his right hip. Some researchers maintain that Bryant, who was an amateur shooter with virtually no shooting experience whatsoever, would have entirely lacked the skills to carry out such a feat. A powerful case has been made to this effect by Perth researcher Joe Vialls (now deceased), based on the fact that amateur shooters generally achieve a much lower KIR (killed-to-injured ratio) than did the Broad Arrow Café shooter. In an enclosed space like the Broad Arrow Café, targets
>>
>>16997358
Quit being retarded. They're as much a propaganda machine as any other news source and that guy is already aware that they're inherently biased like every news source is.
>>
>>16997358
>they are a propaganda machine though
to the same extent NK are?
you really think RT/CNN/BBC are similar to an NK media outlet?
it's like you just wanted to intellectually wank all the shit you learnt in media studies 101 or smth.
>>
File: Broad_Arrow_Cafe_map.jpg (100 KB, 1001x1046) Image search: [Google]
Broad_Arrow_Cafe_map.jpg
100 KB, 1001x1046
>>16997360
would have to be shot in a careful sequence with split-second timing to maximise the kill rate. Yet the Broad Arrow Café gunman managed a kill rate well above that required of a fully trained soldier—an impossible task for a man like Bryant, with an IQ in the mid-60s and his total lack of military training. Vialls concluded that the shooter was a military-trained marksman who would probably rank among the top 10 or 20 shooters in the world.

Brigadier Ted Serong, former head of Australian forces in Vietnam, was just as impressed. In 1999, Serong—who explained that his eyes had first been opened by the "astonishing proportion of killed to wounded"—told Melbourne newspaper the Age:
"There was an almost satanic accuracy to that shooting performance. Whoever did it is better than I am, and there are not too many people around here better than I am."
One reason why most members of the general public have accepted the official story that Bryant was the gunman is that they possess a greatly exaggerated idea of what amateur gunmen are able to do. Not only do amateurs tend to injure many more persons than they kill, they are usually overpowered before they have completed their sinister work. By contrast, the Port Arthur gunman was a thorough professional who was at all times in perfect control. Vialls wrote:
"The shooter in the Broad Arrow Café at Port Arthur demonstrated all of the qualities of a trained counterterrorist marksman but made no amateur mistakes.
>>
File: The black van.jpg (126 KB, 564x369) Image search: [Google]
The black van.jpg
126 KB, 564x369
>>16997364
Always in motion and point-shooting from the right hip with devastating accuracy, he killed twenty of the occupants with single shots to the head and wounded twelve more, firing a total of only 29 rounds. Using known techniques reported by witnesses, he ensured his own safety from attack by turning on the spot and staying outside grappling range. It was an awesome display of expertise, even by special forces standards."

However, we don't have to take the word of people like Vialls and Serong who never saw the Port Arthur gunman shoot with their own eyes. According to eyewitness (and victim) Neville Quin: "He [the gunman] appeared to be the best-trained army guy I've ever seen; his stance was unbelievable."

Also important to consider is that, according to most witnesses, the Broad Arrow Café shooter shot from his right hip. Not only is Bryant left-handed, he told police he had never fired a gun from his hip. We should believe him. It is doubtful that anyone except a highly trained professional shooter could.
>>
>>16997360
>>16997364
>>16997368

Now for the real question: what would be gained from staging a shooting, particularly this one? I'm an americlap so I have no idea what came out of this was. But what I do know is that if the angle was gun control that has always had the opposite effect, at least here in the US. Gun sales always rise a bit and nothing comes of it except a bit of banner waving and politicking.
>>
>>16997372
But it did work in Australia. Very soon after the event, guns were banned (and gun crime more or less halted).
Where can I read more about this conspiracy?
>>
File: 1445595552624.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
1445595552624.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>16997372
It brought very tight gun control to Aussie land, led to the seizure of hundreds of thousands of guns.
>>
>>16997378
>>16997375
Neat, I didn't know that. I'm surprised that tactic managed to work instead of having the exact opposite effect like it does here in the US.
>>
>>16997375
http://southeastasianews.org/portarthur/conspiracy_fact.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/port_arthur.htm
http://www.whale.to/b/wernerhoff.html
>>
>>16997271

I have watched RT, I was watching it until I realized it was run by the Russian state, as are almost all Russian news outlets in Russia itself the...Crimean incident had several hosts detest the stuff they were given to speak. I wasn't trying to imply that Russia has made things up to make the US look bad I was saying the news organization is meant to curb American sentiment and is by very definition a propaganda machine, but now that you mentioned it...yes they have made things up https://www.rt.com/news/158212-academi-blackwater-ukraine-military/ It was funny seeing Sergey Lavrov in a news conference to deflect allegations of russian military men in Ukraine by saying that reports of western mercenaries should be investigated.

CNN, MSNBC and Fox news are profit motivated and are not censored or directly controlled by the US government all besides the fact those are cable channels not public channels as RT news is and doesn't fall in the same category. But I watch PBS.
>>
>>16997386
Waaaaaay more people and militia groups who you would literally need to have their guns pried from their cold, dead hands.
>>
>>16997391
Cool, thanks.
>>
File: 1448170338167.jpg (76 KB, 1280x538) Image search: [Google]
1448170338167.jpg
76 KB, 1280x538
>>16997386
Shall not be infringed
>>
>>16996679
>they're not gods
It doesn't take a god to not hand out the same photograph you stupid fuck.
>>
>>16997386
Most people aren't as retarded as Americans, who assume that "Thou shalt have guns" is one of the ten commandments.
>>
>>16996076
Thank-you for saving the thumbnail and posting it here.
>>
>>16997644
>Americans, who assume that
stereotyping leads to dividing and dehumanizing people. don't fall for the bullshit.
>>
File: 1448168731901.jpg (218 KB, 1476x646) Image search: [Google]
1448168731901.jpg
218 KB, 1476x646
>>16997644

>B-b-but guns are illegal

Yurosheep.
>>
>>16996473
Why do you assume the government is responsible?
>>
>>16996076
all women look the same, OP
>>
>>16997363
What's smith?
>>
>>16997644
>Guns are evil and if they were illegal nobody would ever be able to shoot anyone ever again
kek
>>
>>16996076
the reason all you are seeing is tinfoil site is because the picture on the right is inaccurate. (if it's not faked (my bet), the news people simply fucked up.)

there are victims involved that are only hurt more when conspiracy theorists only seek out to prove what they want to be true, instead of seeking out the whole story.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/families-sandy-hook-victims-outraged-hoax-tweet-article-1.2107430

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/12/grace-mcdonnell-playgroun_n_5310928.html - Sandy Hook 'Truther' Tells Victim's Mother Her Daughter Never Existed

>PIC RELATED
it's Dawn Hochsprung's (Sandy Hook principal) daughter, Cristina - her mother is NOT a "Crisis Actor"
>>
File: CristiniaHassinger.jpg (35 KB, 970x645) Image search: [Google]
CristiniaHassinger.jpg
35 KB, 970x645
>>16998243
(could have sworn I uploaded it before I posted),
Dawn Hochsprung's daughter Cristina Hassinger.
>>
Im guessing they do that when some families dont want to provide pictures to the media.
>>
>>16996175
You maybe right, anon.
https://youtu.be/pDMzbmxISIA
>>
>>16996950
I like how nobody has payed any attention to this because it says the conspiracy nuts are lying
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.