[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i become a werewolf /x/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: werewolf-01.jpg (20 KB, 450x422) Image search: [Google]
werewolf-01.jpg
20 KB, 450x422
How do i become a werewolf /x/?
>>
>>16995237
woof
>>
>>16995237
Stop being a fag.
>>
let me have a taste
>>
>>16995237
You have to make love to a wild wolf. This task is not easy for many reasons i will list them

>1 wolves travel is packs and don't take to kindly to nude humans trying to court their women

>2 making love to a wolf in it self is the hardest of the tasks you have to court the wolf for several weeks if not months till she accepts your love

>3 before you make love you must gain the respect of her/his pack which can take months but if your hunting skills are high it can be done within a week

>4 final step upon ejaculation you must sever the wolfs head then cut out its heart and consume it this action should be done within 10 minutes or you must start all over again

This is the reason you do not hear of our kind often it is not an easy task to take on.

Good luck!
>>
>>16995237
How old are you man?
>>
File: 01.png (14 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
01.png
14 KB, 800x473
>>16995604

>1 wolves travel is packs and don't take to kindly to nude humans trying to court their women
Kill them all for the lulz

>2 making love to a wolf in it self is the hardest of the tasks you have to court the wolf for several weeks if not months till she accepts your love
Rape time

>3 before you make love you must gain the respect of her/his pack which can take months but if your hunting skills are high it can be done within a week
They are going to respect my big gun :D :D :D.... both of them

>4 final step upon ejaculation you must sever the wolfs head then cut out its heart and consume it this action should be done within 10 minutes or you must start all over again
I just need some female foxes to practice
>>
>>16995237
Have a mental disorder.
>>
>>16995604
Not sure if amazing troll or actual ww...
>>
>>16996447
LOL /thread
>>
>>16995237
>this thread again
Fuck off already.
>>
>>16995237
Does this exact thread get made every weekend? It's definitely not the first time a thread with the same question and picture has been made. Wtf is wrong with you OP?
>>
>>16995237
If it was my ultimate goal in life is shave my body until I became a mass of hair and file my nails into points, then I'd live in the wilderness and feed off the animals
>>
>>16995237
>take a loaded gun
>put it against your temple
>pull the trigger
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.