[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with this thing? Is it real? If it is why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: tmp_28393-AS1995600716.png (365 KB, 480x570) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28393-AS1995600716.png
365 KB, 480x570
What's the deal with this thing? Is it real? If it is why hasn't it been observed more closely?
>>
>>16994685
it's apparently a space blanket that got sucked out and they took some pictures as it floated away
>>
>>16994685
>why hasn't it been observed more closely
Because its not real.

The photo is from STS-88, which was an ISS construction mission which would have put it no where near the orbit that Black Knight is supposed to be in which is supposed to be an eccentric polar orbit with a long duration. The object in the photo is probably (worryingly) a bit of the Shuttle's thermal protection.
>>
Check this out OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RmSKT-9u_A
Why the fuck would pepsi make this?
>>
>>16994789
I saw that. It's pretty crazy they are even mentioning it.
>>
>>16994685
>>
>>16994810
Then gtfo faggot not everyone posts on this board every single hour of everyday day to witness the same threads. Get out of the basement and get some fresh air I can smell your rotten chocolate milk breath from here
>>
File: buttHURT.jpg (69 KB, 593x398) Image search: [Google]
buttHURT.jpg
69 KB, 593x398
>>16994833

This is why you're supposed to lurk for a few weeks before you post. Then you don't pull n00b mistakes like ask about done-to-death topics, or post without a title or any useful info to start with... "what is this thing" is pretty much an info-free phrase.

inB4 OP lies and says he has nine years of /x/ under his belt
>>
>>16994859
I lurk here quite a bit and havent seen a recent thread about the pepsi video. I find it pretty fascinating that they would cover such a topic.
>>
Pepsi; the choice of a new generation
>>
>>16994859
Oh I'm supposed to lurk? That's in the rules?
You also called me a noob on a forum board. You just gave your self away you basement dwelling shitstain.

It's a hot topic with the new Pepsi video released. Sorry to upset the king of /x/ please forgive me
>>
Optimus Prime lost a leg. /thread
>>
File: newfag_scum.jpg (36 KB, 496x599) Image search: [Google]
newfag_scum.jpg
36 KB, 496x599
looks like summer came early lol

also it's megatron's penis.
>>
>>16994833
kek, you sound angry my friend
>>
>>16994902
>Hums transformers robots in disguise
>>
It's an escape pod. Elisa Lam is hiding inside.
>>
weather balloon
>>
>>16994789
woah! that definatlly took some time and money to make. There has to be more of a reason they made that,
>>
>>16994859
yeah that was new to me!
so go to bed
>>
>>16994902
>>16994859
/thread
>>
>>16994789
>feel thristy
>the corner shop has a choice of Tango, Sprite of Pepsi
>Oh hey I remember pepsi they did that cool alien commercial
>buys the Pepsi
That's it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.