[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A survey of 1008 people was conducted and all were asked about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: exhibit 1.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
exhibit 1.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
A survey of 1008 people was conducted and all were asked about the significance of this photo. 1007 of the participants (1 of them was sick) recorded that they had seen this creature in their dreams very recently in this exact pose. Is this a sign? What is this thing? What is coming for us?
>>
>1007 of the participants (1 of them was sick) recorded that they had seen this creature in their dreams

>recorded

"Sorry, I can't record that image. I have the flu."
>>
>>16994316
How come the sick guy was unable to record?
>>
>>16994412
creature kill he
>>
I actually want to know what the fuck is that, spoopy story or not.
>>
>>16994316
>What is this thing?

Nemesis.
>>
I love making shit up

>>16995334
>I actually want to know what the fuck is that
A shitty deviantart level illustration you fucking retard.
>>
Seems OP is just experiencing psych 101 this fall semester...now unis are letting autistic immigrants in...fucking sad
>>
>>16994316
Well if you play a lot of destiny it looks like a hive acolyte
>>
>>16995379

This, pretty sure that's nemesis
>>
But did they ask five dentists?
>>
>>16994316
(Ignoring the fact that this is fake and shit)
What are you trying to say here, that this mouthy chap appears in everyone's dreams? I've never seen the fellow so that's horseshit. Or is it supposed to mean that the specific 1008 people they spoke to had some kind of connection? You haven't told us anything else about them so we can't take that away from it.
In other words, your post is absolute garbage and you should feel ashamed.
>>
Numbers without the actual data behind them leave them data-less and without meaning. Who are they? Where are they from? What were the conditions? General demographic bs, you know. 1137 people decided not to eat lunch after listening to this song. Out of those 1137, how many had eaten earlier? How many were fasting? Diets? Just not hungry? Your post is complete bullshit without any information other than a cute story made to surround it and make it feel like less of a bullshit story. OP, what made you decide to post/write a bullshit story today?
>>
File: berk.jpg (160 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
berk.jpg
160 KB, 640x480
Klaatu verata nikto
>>
>>16997134
barada*
>>
>>16997713

klaatu....barada...n*COUGH* *COUGH*....
>>
>>16994316
link to survey.
>>
>>16995379
this, they played too much resident evil
>>
I've never seen that faggot
>>
>>16995782
underrated
>>
File: 6027546498.jpg (8 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
6027546498.jpg
8 KB, 299x169
>>16994316
>>
>>16994316
it's literally the picture on something called scaryforkids.com above "scary monsters." OP, you are either a basic bitch or a child.
>>
File: FriezaFirstFormPink-RedScouter.png (84 KB, 180x239) Image search: [Google]
FriezaFirstFormPink-RedScouter.png
84 KB, 180x239
>>According to Akira Toriyama, Frieza's design is an amalgamation of what he thought monsters looked like in his childhood.
>>
>>16994316
groovy
>>
>>16997134
>>16994316
>noFW
PIZZA THE HUT
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.