[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I, Pet Goat II
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 427029718_640.jpg (24 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
427029718_640.jpg
24 KB, 640x360
Now, I'm sure this video has been discussed often on this board, but I would like to inquire specifically about this map - what is meant to be represented by the pins?

Wider discussion and theories about the video as a whole (and its origins) also welcome. With what's going on in the world right now it seems the proper time.
>>
File: mural11.jpg (63 KB, 476x616) Image search: [Google]
mural11.jpg
63 KB, 476x616
>>16994180
the video is about me, I'm christ, but I failed hard and now lucifer owns all your souls.

this entire reality is a dream I am having.
If I wake up I will be god and this reality will end.
everything in this reality is false and is all controlled by Lucifer. he sees everything and is everything.
>>
>>16994180
thanks for shitposting
>>
File: burp-o-rly.jpg (47 KB, 438x397) Image search: [Google]
burp-o-rly.jpg
47 KB, 438x397
>>16994449
>>
File: bank-of-america-lobby-paintings.jpg (252 KB, 620x210) Image search: [Google]
bank-of-america-lobby-paintings.jpg
252 KB, 620x210
>>16994501
yes really. when I die this reality gets reset to when I was born and so does everyone and their memories.

everything form here on out is the devil revealing in his victory until the cycle starts over again.
>>
File: BlackMambo_750.jpg (27 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
BlackMambo_750.jpg
27 KB, 750x750
>>16994525
in the coming decades you can expect aliens and skynet and mind control and total world domination and all sorts of dystopic things.

none of it is real though, the dream is simply mutating under the direction and glee of the devil.
>>
File: what.jpg (203 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
203 KB, 1252x1252
>>16994449
>>
>>16994537
cool how do i stop it
>>
>>16994180
I'm gonna take a guess here, and say the pins represent 9/11, at the top, Oklahoma city bombings in OK, Katrina around Louisiana, and down in the ocean, that might represent the BP oil spill.
>>
its literally just alex jones bullshit. The creator actually did an interview with him and laid it all out.

Boring, offensive, and pretentious
>>
>>16994965

i think they just did the video to create all the hype surrounding it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK