[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vampires
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 4
File: ankh.gif (3 KB, 156x270) Image search: [Google]
ankh.gif
3 KB, 156x270
So to start off, I am woman of pagan faith with certain abilities and a certain closeness to my God and Goddess. Sometimes they speak to me. Last night they sent me a message through a dream, a dream of a past life. I have decided to share my knowledge here where I can be anonymous and avoid public persecution. The gist of the dream, besides that it was a past life, was the existence of a certain species; vampires. These creatures do exist. They are not from planet earth, but rather a planet that is similar but also different from Earth. I do not know what the planet is called, but I can describe it. It is similar to Earth in the way that are humans, obviously for food source. The planet has hardly any other living things on it. It is a very wet planet, usually very cloudy. I don't know if night and day exist but from what I saw, it's always gray. The ground was wet and mushy like mud, all buildings were made of what I can only describe as stone of some sort. The dream, like I've explained was more about a past life rather than this species and their planet. I don't much about these vampires or their planet, only what I saw. Hopefully I will have more dreams so I can share more with the world. Tell me what you think.
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
>>16994156
I know of the eldest vampires on earth still living, so I can shed some light for you
>Vampirism is actually a virus and can affect any animal or human
>they run the current world structure with several other entities
>they are the ones forcing us to eat meat so they can drink our blood
>they drink blood but gently and not ussually from our necks, instead they will make a tiny mark and slowly drink it
>most humans contain a virus which kills vampries now (evolution on the human's part)
>there used to be 89 powerful vampires until several months ago, they started killing each other for supremacy (its also why there is a lot of war right now)
>>
>>16994208
Interest has peaked, do go on anon...
>>
>>16994208
That's an interesting theory anon, and sauce on the subject? Reading material? Moar Info?
>>
>>16994208
>>16994228
I do agree that it is a virus to some extent, ( i was changed by the soul who is intended to destroy me)but there are original vampires so to speak, which would make it a different species. I found what to said interesting because in my dream, I died as a direct result of a more powerful vampire who had gone on a killing spree for more power.
>>
File: cavemen.gif (251 KB, 627x418) Image search: [Google]
cavemen.gif
251 KB, 627x418
>>16994228
Well ok, not much else to write except some religious things from what ive heard
>Jesus was a vampire, yet he wasn't the true Jesus
>Hence in the Bible, Jesus resurrected and looked different, and in Revelations looked different as well
>Vampires think they were created before humans, they weren't
>Vampires think they will run humans after the day of judgement, they won't
>The one who is known as the false prophet is a vampire, actually its dracula, and he only has one eye
>All who are in the media industry must pay homage to him by covering their right eye
>He runs the NWO with several other immortal groups looking to stop God's return and keep humans imprisoned forever
>They can't go back to their home planet because they are shunned
>real vampires (from their planet) are much different
>All vampires are not hurt by sunlight (just made up)

>>16994236
no reading material because they don't actually want this information being exposed
There are things far more powerful than vampires, I myself, and this was a conversation I had with one of the elders, he was a dear friend of mine for a long long time. Well, is still a friend a guess o.O

>>16994241
There is a war coming to earth and all the creatures on it, vampires are just one of the races meant to rule earth after the war, and the remaining vampire will rule them all. so yes, there will be a lot of bloodshed and the more ancient vampires which die will 'awaken' humanity as their psychic grips lessens, eventually all humans will know of their existence.

>mfw I told my ancient friend the future (vampires can read minds but cant see the future)
>mfw when the world goes blind vampires will be hunting eachother instead of us
>>
>>16994241
Where are you from? Canada here
important why I want to know btw
>>
>>16994251
Hmmm, Jesus as a vampire, that's quite an interesting, yet somewhat believable theory, would explain how he was able to ressurrect. Maybe the holy lance wasn't a lance, but a stake in an attempt to truly kill Jesus?
>>
>>16994251
I don't think sunlight would destroy vampires, but I do believe it would be uncomfortable and they would shun it. Even now as a human, as far as I know, bright sunlight is uncomfortable for me. I wasn't sure if vampires would still be here on Earth, although it is obvious they have visited at one point. >>16994263
Does anyone else have any ideas that might possibly confirm or add to my vision of their home planet? Both GunnerV (my mate) are from the U.S.
>>
Also, this is my first ever post on 4chan, so if I don't quite understand the workings of the site, please bear with me. GunnerV says I am what is called a "new fag".
>>
>>16994300
bc U HOMO
>>
>>16994270
The lance was to allow his blood to drip out into the earth. Vampirism is unique because it doesn't use any plantlife to survive, while God does. So the vampires actually were performing a blood ritual to transfer their virus to plant life with Jesus' death. His blood would soak into the ground and sprout new life, that is why God required blood sacrifices a long long time ago but doesn't anymore.
>>16994277
Sunlight is really healthy for us but the power of it is too strong. That is where the moon comes into play, it allows us to absorb the sunlight at a proper level. So this bloodmoon which just passed, was a perfect alignment of the sun to emit 'enlightenment' rays for those who were ready. If you were in the right spot watching that bloodmoon you are now like God, immortal.
Anyways,
>yes there are many vampires here on earth, much less than the olden days in the past however
>their planet is baren and that is why they plan on coming to earth now, and are already here
>there comes a terrible force from their planet which will be killing millions of humans (the strongest vampire)
>won't happen for another 3 decades
>you must be close to a vampire (maybe gunnerV) if you are having these visions
>you wouldn't have them if a powerful vampire wasn't near you
>you seem to be a seer or something else so I would be warry, vampires are mostly up to something when they are showing you things and blood from evolved humans is so much 'tastier' for them
>>
>>16994300
Newfags can't triforce.
Also, anyone got any other green texts about vamps?
>>
>>16994277
>Does anyone else have any ideas that might possibly confirm or add to my vision of their home planet? Both GunnerV (my mate) are from the U.S.
Not an home planet, a different place.
Also vampires not as actual separate beings but as a trait most people have, something that designates a certain pattern.
It has to do with hunger, and I would put it under "curse" or disease but curse seems more fitting. You will find the psychic vampire types asking for a cure, that points at it too.
>>
>>16994156
>delusional sandwich maker
>>
>>16994307
Well, could I in fact be a vampire and not even know it? Maybe somehow memories of my past were wiped? I'm game to entertain said idea, I am an adept psychic and magician...
>>
>>16994307
Well I would technically be a "seer", that is what I was speaking of when I said I have certain abilities. They come to me in dreams, like the one last. I see the future and the past though I have no control over it. I have saved GunnerV on more than one occasion when I have had visions relating to his safety. I'm not certain if GunnerV would be the Vamp, in my dream it was made very clear that he was not one, but rather more of a protector.
>>
>>16994313
It is a home planet.
Its a virus/bacteria in a way, and they do drink blood.
>psychic vampires are not actual vampires
>they are not even related, instead psychic vampires are just evolved humans with psychic abilities
>they don't know how to use them, but they can steal energy, give energy, read thoughts and minds, give hope and despair, and much more. Many of them are realizing they aren't vampires but something else
>once a vampire always a vampire, only get released by death

>>16994331
No you would definitely know it, and call yourself an alchemist not a magician, and you don't dable into alchemy you should. There must be someone new who is a vampire around your queen or she wouldnt have these visions. She must be a powerful seer if she is peering into their world. i would say beware because many creatures are coming to light and attacking seers, keep an eye out on her
>>
>>16994305
Yeah, sometimes.
>>
>>16994335
Yea you have been made by a vampire, seers typically don't see into other worlds unless someone around them is from there, so you must have a powerful vampire around you. ironically you came on here to find out more information and I know exactly what is going on so this is fate for us to meet.
Anyways
>vampires are dead beings and can be controlled by the living
>the older the vampire the stronger they are
>you must have one of the elders around you, i would be vary weary
>they have to be vegan because of their conditions, and you would never expect them to be who they are
>they typically appear very scrawny and weak looking, they act dumber than they seem not to draw attention
>they look like real humans so its hard to tell the difference
>most are nice, but there are the bad ones around
>he is hunting you if you are seeing things about vampires

final message
>head to greenland when the time comes, you will be needed there, and you won't be alone (in terms of seers ;) )
>>
>>16994325
>>16994336
So in her dream, I'm more of a protector, I shield her from this vampire, who actually happens to be someone she once loved, but its odd because like I said, I'm very powerful in my abilities and have actually studied alchemy quite extensively, as it's about the spirit, and I consider myself very adept in my workings. So this noon could have given him the energy and power needed to send visions?
>>
>>16994156
>>16994156
I will tell you what they are. They are a demon poser.
Now I will tell you what you need to do. Go repent and be baptised in the name of Jesus Christ, read up the bible daily and live in holiness.
>>
>>16994363
No.
>>
>>16994363
Do you have a copy of the watch tower I may borrow? I ran out of TP :(
>>
>>16994354
Well I'm not quite certain if there would be a Vamp hunting me. It was a dream about a past life, so I feel like it was sent by my God and Goddess, but it is possible it could be what you say. I don't know anyone who would fit the description of a Vamp around me, especially not close to me. Although I was outside during the blood moon watching it. And there are things going on in the world that would make someone like myself more susceptible to such visions. But why would a Vamp want me to know about my past life instead of just giving me a vague vision?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-21-14-28-21.png (99 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-21-14-28-21.png
99 KB, 320x480
>>16994363
Moving there tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up anon, good looking out!
>>
>>16994359
Vampires don't send visions, but a seer picks up on them. So if one is close she will be seeing into their minds, knowingly or not. The Spirit is what guides us all :) and you will obviously be needed to save her once again.
>someone she once loved
Most likely someone she knew has become or is a vampire and is coming back into her life very soon, this is a clear warning you will be there at the right time and place

>>16994383
A young seer you are ;) Dreams only show you what you are meant to understand, don't look at the details instead look at the further meanings.
You don't see into past lives through dreams, instead while you are in the Spirit, trust me no one has been in the Spirit in over 3,000 years so no worries there.
>Vampires don't give visions, you are picking up their presence on their own.
>to be honest, the vampire might not yet have entered your life but could very shortly, and it could be someone you held dear, or someone who held you dear
>you might not even know they exist, but they know about you
here some info about seers to help you understand whats happening
>seers see whats around them and what will affect them directly
>they also see energies around themselves and the people they care about
>eventually you will have more control over the visions, but they will also come randomly at the right time
>you also have psychic abilities you don't know about
>keep GunnerV close
>most of the thoughts and ideas in your mind aren't yours but from anyone close to you, and as you grow stronger from all those around the world
>eventually you will be able to see anything from the past or future (give it a while and you must keep honing your energies)

God and Goddess
>The Father, and Mother Nature ;)
>you are one of their daughters, so they will watch out for you and you are very special to them
>>
>>16994423
That would explain my sudden need for psychic defense books, idk why but here lately I've been crazy into it... Interesting anon.... You get 1,000 Internets.
>>
>>16994423
Also odd that "Soro", who once loved QoPents left her life and mine for 2 years, and on the same day I started work at my new job, out of the blue he was there and starting in the exact same dept. After 2 years....that's a little too odd...
>>
>>16994423
The person I once loved "Soro" we'll call him that. As soon as he entered my life, so did GunnerV. And Soro has recently, out of no where, entered out life again. Do you think it's possible that Soro is who it might be warning me about? He was the only one given a name in my vision, but I recognized his spirit. Also, a little interesting tid bit, but the first time, in this life, Soro destroyed me there was a blood moon that night as well.>>16994423
>>
>>16994457
You don't need any books. Everything is inside of you if you look deep enough. Forget everything you know because knowledge is shared among seers and psychics, it doesn't reside in any texts.

>>16994467
>>16994475
desu only time will tell. I don't feel any immediate danger for you guys so you should be able to handle it ok. Maybe you are meant to learn something about vampires which will play a major role in the future
>interesting tid bit
interesting and coincidences don't exist for us ;) I am one of those who will be guiding you in the future and I know we meet up north one day and I don't feel any dangers to your life either way so you guys should both be ok
>Soro destroyed me
its all about perspective, seems like he left at a good time for you to start realizing who you are.
>"Most of the best beginnings, start from the worst endings"
If he was called out directly in your vision it 'should' be him, or possibly someone who is using him
and just so you know, seers and real psychics are being hunted and have been hunted since the dark ages, hence the dark part (no seers at that time)
Well vampires were the main ones hunting seers because a long time ago it was prophetized that vampires would be wiped out by a seer (God is considered a seer so there you go).
It seems like Soro might have known you were a seer at the time and has come back to get you now. If he seems like his life is together or something then its a fraud. just be patient and be watchful, see what you will learn during that time hehe
>>
>>16994517
I thank you for your reassuring words, actually, we have been talking about moving out of the states so... This is kind of surreal to me. I feel perhaps, you shall be a useful ally and our paths crossing is no mere fluke.
>>
>>16994517
Soro does indeed know of my abilities. I've never known what his intentions were for me, although I do not think he would physically destroy me.
I do indeed it is fate that we have met and that we may meet up north someday. We plan to hop across the pond in a few years. America is not for me, too violent.
And yes, I have heard that vampires and seers are enemies. I was told by a young woman I met many years ago, whom claimed she was a Vamp herself. I do believe this vision has meaning, whether it's just to open my eyes as to what am I or the existence of other beings, I don't know. Hopefully my God and Goddess will continue to speak to me and help me figure this out
>>
i love this high effort roleplaying. it´s like reading a live book.

>most humans contain a virus which kills vampries now (evolution on the human's part)

not really. it´s kinda synthetic energy which burns the old style of hunting. so the way of hunting just changed. they need to adapt the energy. since vampires natural is low energy, bad learning older vampires maybe could get a problem. they are getting pushed in darker areas
>>
>>16994561
Not roleplaying. Real life shit. I'm being 100% serious. Although it would make a very good book.
>>
>>16994528
>moving out of the states
>>16994548
>across the pond

Do not move across the pond. Everywhere but Northern North America will not be safe for you guys, sure there are good guys there but they will not be able to help or protect you there. I don't think we met to talk about vampires (they are sort of irrelevant in the things going to happen) but instead so I can fill you in on what is to come.
The true promised land is Greenland and when the poles reverse the new polar icecaps will be overtop China and Florida respectively. You do not want to be anywhere south or near there because you will not survive there. As you know,
>Father time and Mother nature have roamed this planet many times before
>they have hidden objects and 'vehicles' from there past across this entire planet
>Greenland is where the new life will be

If you are going to head anywhere, go up through the North into Canada. Its much better then the states and much friendlier with many more seers up here.

>>16994561
>high effort roleplaying
>adds to roleplaying
No it is really a virus, just like God (the Spirit) is a living organism as well. Most people are blind to the fact the smallest entities are the ones which play the biggest roles in our lives.

>>16994576
As you know the majority of people will not believe you, especially those who are newer souls. They are the ones caught up in society and money thriving off the chaos. Just move on from them, you cannot save anyone now meant to be saved.
>>
>>16994156
Stop watching Twilight?
>>
Oh yes, I expected many trolls and close minded people to think I'm crazy, which is why I took to 4chan.
>>
>>16994638
You took a dream and made Hollywood out of it! Of course you're crazy! I once had a dream that I made out with Daniel Radcliffe. I never once thought it was some mysterious being somewhere sending me a message that he was going to stick his tongue in my mouth for real. (Though it was a pretty sexy dream!)
>>
>>16994664
Then you quite possibly are just a normal person with no psychic abilities. There is a difference between dreams and visions. Though if you are not gifted, you won't have visions, just random dreams.
>>
Not sure what we are talking about exactly atm but if I was a vampire or from a family associated with them how would I know? My family dressed me up as Dracula this last Halloween and people kept saying it suited me oddly. Is it just a coincidence?
>>
>>16994690
How do you people go from "This Dracula costume suits me" to "maybe I'm a vampire"? Fucking roleplayers ruined this board and attracted the worst kind of retards
>>
>>16994698
Be expecting tonight, you failed the test get in the back of the bus
>>
>>16994707
Maybe if you typed correctly I would take your threats seriously.
>>
>>16994576
>>16994621
yeah sure.

mostly you hear them manipulating the energy flow, but do some vampires got a ability to stop brain activity? if yes, how far are they on the power hierarchy pyramid? elders? sons of them?
>>
Yo, for real people. Don't ruin a really neat thread with threats and childish stuff.
>>
>>16994731
No, vampires cannot manipulate energy flow or stop brain activity. They can manipulate humans perceptions of things and put 'thoughts' into their minds. For example:
>the oldest vampires worked together harnessing their powers to keep the majority of humans as 'zombies' not able to think or w/e for the longest time
>they used media to do this as well as their psychic abilities
>anyone who had control of themselves was not affected by this
In reality, the strongest and eldest vampire is 13, and the majority of others are 6. The eldest vampire is still on their planet but will be arriving shortly (3 decades timeish). He will be the final antiChrist to roam this planet before the Father makes Himself known, though many who seek the Father will know Him far before this happens.
>>
>>16994799 I believe the last one will only come until he has destroyed all those still on their home planet.
>>
>>16994817
He will be coming to do the same here. Ironically it doesn't matter because the Father is far above him in everyway possible. And no, vampires won't go extinct, instead they will join the Spirit Body in a different way possible.
>You seen their planet
>how desolate is it now?
>>
>>16994823
>>16994823
Yes, I saw it in a vision. My OP describes what I saw. It was very desolate, I saw no signs of life outside of human food sources.
>>
This is really, really, strange.

I, too, have had a dream of past life recently. In fact, I'm almost certain you were present in it.
I travelled a lot, and came across a woman described much similar to yourself. I proceeded to rape her every orifice and whisper sweetly into her ear as she cried "roleplaying is fucking gay".

It gets a little hazy from that point on, but I distinctly remember her needing to get a fucking shave and fuck off back to her hippie pagan commune.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>16994799
that´s what i meant. the weaker one just can manipulate for the moment.

but no paralyzing of the mind or thoughtstop? like instant zombiefying just with their appearance? are you sure?
>>
>>16994839
Those are vampire hybrids. Any creature can become a vampire in theory, if they so choose, and those are combined powers of a seer vampire (still needs to feed on blood like regular vampires) Yes those can manipulate the mind much further than average vampires. There are also other creatures with psychic abilities who actually disguise themselves as vampires to appear stronger then they are, since not many creatures will challenge vampires and most tend to stay away from them.
>>16994835
>you should write novels Anon, you would have a big audience
>>
>>16994835
Fuck off mate, rape isn't funny.
>>
>>16994835
Back to /b/ you go...
>>
Ok but the real question is how do I become a vampire?
>>
>>16994850
>>16994868
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>16994848
it´s definitely a vampire lifeform. can they be killed? i got in contact with a specimen this kind. they are mentally at least 2-3level above the standard human. i dealt with it so far with defensive disguise.
>>
>>16994945
Kek>>16994945
>>
>>16994835
>and whisper sweetly into her ear as she cried "roleplaying is fucking gay".
10/10
>>
>>16994869
A vampire must bite you, but its a process. They must want to turn you and you must want to be turned.

>>16994948
Yup, most die like any regular human will. There is no need to kill them if they aren't harming you, sure they need to drink blood but most do it in a way that doesn't 'hurt' any humans. Is this person close to you? Yea vampires have a lot of knowledge they are shared with.
>>
10/10 this has me interested.
>>
>>16994976
Not that close anymore. He primary feeds on hate and shares his knowledge to crystalize it. Im Not 100% certain, but it's very very likely that he implants suicidal thoughts, If the target drowns in his state of hate instead of crystalizing it. There was atleast a case of a suicide attempt he got contact to.
He feels a Lot of pain because of his driven desires but his vampire conscious is to smart and reserved to get tricked. Maybe he's even spreading the suicid toughts unconsciously.
>>
>>16995061
I feel like this is happening to me, maybe it's myself I don't know, I usually get suicidal/emotional thoughts over everything, and I usually have dreams I guess? about my past life or about random people, it's really weird but I tend to just forget about them if I don't talk them out which is mostly always, aside from this for some reason I have a problem where mosquitos and other blood sucking insect/animals tend to swarm to me daily, leaving marks on my body, weirdly enough I have 3-4 of these marks shaped like the Octans Constellation.
>>
>>16994208
>they are the ones forcing us to eat meat so they can drink our blood

I've been vegetarian since I was 11, does that mean I'm safe from vampires?
>>
>>16995078
T-thoughts /V/ampire bros?
>>
>>16995078
Yes those thoughts aren't your own, and they could be caused by a large variety of things. Everything from another being to the food or water you drink. A lot of entities on earth are now putting in their own chem mixes inside our food to control us, it is also how humans developed an 'anti-virus' against the vampires. Are you yourself special in any way? You know if things are sucking on your blood it means its special but those most likely are vampires, actually many vampires can turn into tiny bats which are very small and thats how they majorly suck blood at night.
>>16995095
Definitely.
>>
can i become a vampire?
>>
>>16995108
Well I don't know if I'm special in some way but I guess i've always been ''protected'' even by random people whom I haven't met, it's pretty weird and I don't know why,but I guess I'm used to it, and for some reason I can't seem to speak out to certain people even though I have known them for years I just don't seem to find a way to talk to them, though In my mind my opinion on them might be garbage, also when I was younger and even now I always have like a voice in my head whom I talk too from time to time.
Maybe I'm just crazy who knows lol, though unlike most people I feel happier at night, and the sun does fuck up with my vision I guess? it just irritates my eyes and I have a disgust for seeing people like sun bathe and such it makes my skin crawl.
>>
>>16994156
So you think vampires exist because a dream told you so?

Uh huh, let's just call someone for you to get help from.
>>
>>16994156
May I ask which God and Goddess you are close to? I had different visitations by different deities who expressed interest in me. Odin and Freya were part of it. I think Odin wanted to claim me as his, while Freya, being the Goddess of Magick, made me do a little energy exercise in the dream. Apollo once popped it and gave me a very interesting vision.

About the vampires - are you sure they actually meant another planet, and not psychich vampires? Because psychic vampires are definetly a thing, but they are not literal blood drinkers, they just love to sap away your energy.
>>
>>16995120
Anyone can.

>>16995122
Ok, you are a 'chosen' one of some kind. I think you may 'know' people just by looking at them and figure them out pretty quickly. You understand things quickly and can learn just about anything.
>Do you consume any type of prescription pills or drugs?
>Are there any people in your life who are constantly in your head?

That voice you talk to is you, its your soul, which has three parts to it. You probably ignore the pineal side of your brain and listen to your left/right sides. Your pineal stays very quite most of the time unless you are on a good path in life.

>>16995128
The Father time, and mother nature. Not op but I know them.
>Father time has lived as, but not limited to:
>Santa Claus
>Zeus
>Odin
>Allah
>YHWH
>many more times over

Mother nature his counter part each time.

>not psychich vampires
>but they are not literal blood drinkers
Those aren't vampires just psychics who suck energy.
>vampires are a virus entity which must drink blood to survive
>psychics can sap/drain or fill people with energy
>>
>>16995152
weirdly enough yeah, I can tell people apart by looking at them, and usually I know what they think of me or of others in general so I tend to act REALLY cold to people to the point they think I hate them or that I have a problem.

No I don't have pills or drugs, I did when I was earlier to deal with this issue of bugs constantly being around me biting me/sucking blood but thats it.

as for people in my head usually relatives/old friends from time to time and a girl I've know but I've never met her irl, I randomly met her online years ago.

>Pineal stays very quiet
I guess my life is ''okay'' right as of now as in it's in a normal state overall, but sometimes when I was younger normal shit like visiting some people/staying over at their place would give me mini panic attacks. Though...now that you mention it all my life people have told me I was a ''chosen one of god'' but mostly I thought they just meant some Christianity bullshit.
>>
>>16995128
When I say my God and Goddess it's vague for a reason. I don't put names on them because to me, all gods/goddess are the same. If you look at cultures around the world they typically have the same set of gods and goddesses that represent the same things. And yes, I do mean vampires. And no this is is not RP
>>
>>16995165
It's very likely that you could be what is usually referred to as an empath. Which really just means exactly what you are saying; you can pick up or "read" people's emotions and intentions. Which would make you special in your deities eyes.
>>
>>16995165
No and yes. God is real, but religion is fake. God revolves more around the Spirit, the Holy Trinity. Church has totally removed the Spirit from the religion and now all that is left is golden statues and wine. Nothing is real there, but all the stories are true which they tell.
>I randomly met her online years ago.
Many psychics are online and they connect with people and sometimes, unknowingly or not, they affect people in different ways. People form special connections, even if you have never met, and what they are feeling you can be picking up.
>this issue of bugs
What type of bugs are you dealing with?
>>
>>16995078
On this note, you may want to figure out your blood type. Many insects that bite are more attracted to less common blood types
>>
>>16995190
Actually he is a seer as well and just doesn't realize it.
>All of us are on the same seer path, yet many of us are on different stages.
>>16995200
> less common blood types
Every new baby has a new blood type and there are constantly more being created. The generic blood types are actually created by vampires to distinguish good and bad blood.
>Vampires run the blood donor cliniques across the world.
>Most blood is used in hospitals, but certain types are coveted by vampires. Blood type O is the most demanded by vampires.
>>
>>16995190
Yeah I guess after looking it up I am an empath, seems to go along with how I feel/act overall.

>>16995194
Well yes, I was told this about god from my grandpa believe it or not, that there is a god but religion overall is fake. and yeah I connect with people I like really fast regardless if its real life or online.

as for bugs any kind of flying one that loves to bite me lol.

>>16995200
Yeah, that and also they leave marks on me because of a skin condition, maybe it's just coincidence but the marks tend to take certain shapes like the one on my left hand on the back is shaped like the Octan stars.

Though I mean overall this thread just called out to me because it's interesting and it's believable.
>>
>>16995214 It's a very great gift to have and I would say it goes hand in hand with being a seer, but I wouldn't say all empaths are seers. Pay close attention to your dreams.
I also am highly allergic to anything that bites me, it's hard to deal with but I don't think it's anything paranormal.
>>
>>16995222
>a seer
Delusional.
>>
>>16995222
Yeah, I don't mind it lol i've had it all my life since I was a baby so it's normal to me not really paranomal, the paranormal part is about the constelation because it's the only one I can see in the sky from my window every night so it's so weird that the fact random bug bites ended up giving me that constellation on my hand (mind you these marks are permanent on my body even if I get treatment or they go away the spot still remains)

as for my dreams, I do tend to have dreams or well it has happened 3 times where it's not dreams it's just I might have someone I know in my mind for days/weeks and something ends up happening to them, for example I had some random people I saw pics of in my mind and eventually one by one they died it was weird but I didn't think much of it, and every other dream or vision I have is of the past or future but I tend to forget them mostly unless I give them a lot of thought.
>>
>>16995233
You should pay special attention to any dreams that make you think of are hyper realistic. Those are usually not dreams.
>>
>>16995222
Seers see many things: past, present, future, people, events, things, minds, souls, technologies, and much more. It is all one gift. Emotions are especially important. GunnerV is also a seer, we only see what we are open to see and when the time is right you will know this, we are all the same. Hence God is each of us, the Spirit will become the body, and the Spirit is one.
> highly allergic to anything that bites me
When something bites you just put some saliva on it and it will heal quickly. It can be used to heal any injury on your body.

>>16995233
You are a seer. That is why your blood is coveted and these things are not bugs, they are literally vampires. Put your saliva on the bites for them to heal, you don't want them feeding on you constantly because it drains our energy. Also you are above them and they can't really hurt you in anyways other then draining you.
>>
>>16995246
How the fuck did you reach that conclusions? Where's your evidence that they're not just dreams?
>>
>>16995251
Why do you speak so much bullshit?
>>
>>16995254
Knowledge is shared, if your mind isn't open you will only believe the things which people tell you. When your mind is open you can easily reach these conclusions on your own.
>Keep living in your world
>stay close minded until the end
>believe that nothing is possible, nothing will be possible
>>
>>16995251
Yeah I always do that.

>>16995246
Well, I will try, I usually forget them or just think about them a lot when I wake up and move on, I've always thought about writting them down but I end up not doing that. could it also be possible i've inherited this? my mother would always tell me stories about how she used to get vision of the future as a child/teen but they ended up being too much for her so she spoke to ''god'' and begged for these visions to stop or be removed so she wouldn't be tormented by them anymore.
>>
>>16995260
I'm not closed minded, I'm open minded to supporting evidence. Saying bugs aren't just bugs is just straight up delusional.
>>
>>16995270
If you think things like this are delusional then why the hell are you on a paranormal board?
>>
>>16995278
Because I'm stupid. I like hearing about Freemasons and Illuminati. I like to think some of them actually come here, I want to know what they believe from them and why they believe what they believe. Plus I can't do math so I don't belong on /sci/.
>>
>>16995284
Then go to a thread about Free Masons or the Illuminati, not a thread titled Vampires.
>>
>>16995264
Just realize that your dreams and thoughts always stay with you and you shouldn't worry about remembering them. These dreams which we don't remember (99% of dreams), we later realize are deja vu, And the majority of dreams which we have aren't our own instead those who are also dreaming around us, since all thoughts are electrical pulses in the end.
>Let these dreams come and no need to try and remember just let em be
>these are the dreams of the future past and present all mixed (for now)

>>16995270
Do you know what I am actually talking about is nature. Nature is the least understood and studied in the world, current science knows less than any numerical percentile of nature.
>Some amazing nature abilities recently discovered
>Devil's breathe (Datura)
>acacia tree and ant relationship
>Ophiocordyceps unilateralis (mind controlling fungus)
>cancer as a form of consumption (liquor, cigaraettes)
>cancer treatments from plants (Cannabis)
>living entity 'dreams and states' from plant extracts (ayahuasca, dmt, salvia, shrooms)
>life exists across the whole universe in terms of bacteria, viruses, elements, and many different forms.

A consistent form of thoughts
>all religions are very consistent and include a Mother and Father figure
>all share Spirit practices which refer to much more then praying and believing
>Spirits stretch from natives to Christians Muslims, agnostics, some atheists, and many different religions
>Evolution is part of God and sacrificing His son was evolution for man
>With the death of Jesus everyone was saved
>God is the third eye
>>
>>16995284
>>16995295
This.

also I'm curious about what I said above.
>>
>>16995284
The shitpost is strong with this one.>>16995284
>>
>>16995295
I was interested in what this retard had to say about vampires, which are fictional.
>>16995303
This from you is priceless.
>>
>>16995305 I would be the person you are calling a retard. The universe is never ending. To think that there aren't a multitude of different beings is incredulous.
>>
>>16995314
It's one thing to believe in aliens, it's another thing to believe in vampire aliens because a dream told you so.
>>
>>16995321
Everyone has the right to believe or witness what they want, if you don't agree with this shit just move to another thread anon.
>>
>>16995327
Stop holding beliefs that are harmful to a rational mind and I'll mind my business, til then, I can mock you guys all day because I have a right to mock you for your beliefs.
>>
>>16995321 It's not that crazy that your god could speak to you through dreams. People experience it all the time bruh
>>
>>16995338
You also have a right to stfu
>>
>>16995340
Which god are you talking about? Secondly, having a dream doesn't mean a god is talking to you, you'll have to bring forth evidence for a god for that to be true.
>>
>>16995338
Have it your way amigo.

Anyhow, I've experienced strange chats within myself which usually end up being about sometime/somewhere maybe not even this dimension I apparently had some sort of power and betrayed people closed to me in order to gain more power idk.
>>
>>16995344
Make me.
>>
>>16994156
Reading all of this is very intresting... Mosquitos are really attracted to me whenever they are around, and then the other thing is I can remember when I was little I was really intrested in the movie the Little Vampire.
I always had a very strong feel of intuition, knowing what time it was without looking at a clock, having a feeling that was right, when I was younger I used to be able to tell the weather.

Recently I was around my cousin who used a voice changer and I could sense the evil from the voice changer within my abdomen.

That and when I was younger Some people were playing with a oujia board I went down stairs and it told me to leave, I don't know why though?
>>
>>16995284
>Ironically freemasons and illuminati literally perform very terrible acts around the world
>Some very powerful seers have visited this board, and told stories of makeshift temples
>young virgin girl being sacrificed like old mayan style rituals
>cia/fbi protection and very powerful people in these rituals

Really if you can't believe this you will be stuck for a very long time, I also sense something else about you. Maybe a different purpose or reason for your posts.

Also more about nature
>life can communicate on quantum levels
>invincible little creatures which can live in lava or pure frost
>bacteria living with no light or oxygen deep below the Antarctic ice
>natural animal evolution
>more and more species of mammals, insects, etc discovered daily

About the God, family
>Always the same, Mother Father and Son
>Holy Trinity
>built amazing structures in the past and left behind clues every time
>from the temples to the catacombs to the stonehenges and other amazing structures
>>
>>16995348 Actually read the thread and you'll have your question answered. I'm not going to retell something I've already said for a trolling anon.
>>
>>16995354
I also remember a dream I had where I surrounded myself with complete darkness so the people that were coming to find me couldn't see me, and later in the dream I used a capsul to travel to another planet.
What does that mean>?
>>
>>16995314
>The universe is never ending.
Nah, I said the same about some movies, turns out they do end, they're just kinda boring, better turn off and go to lala fantasy land in your head, full of magical elfs and gay vampire lords of outer space.
>>
>>16995357
>>Ironically freemasons and illuminati literally perform very terrible acts around the world
You don't know that.
>>Some very powerful seers have visited this board, and told stories of makeshift temples
Prove that "seers" exist.
>>young virgin girl being sacrificed like old mayan style rituals
Source please.
>>cia/fbi protection and very powerful people in these rituals
Source please.
>>
>>16995297
Hmm.. okay then, I'll try, dejavu is always nice/weird to me.

just gonna use a tag for now I guess.
>>
>>16995370
Dude, go to /sci. This is /x
>>
>>16995391
Told you, I can't do math, and I'm scientifically illiterate.
>>
>>16995389 Yes, please do use a tag if you're serious about the discussion. It's so hard to try and keep track of every one with all the shitposters being anon as well
>>
>>16995410
>shitposters
>on /x/
/x/ is one big shitpost on reality.
>>
>>16995410
Yeah I noticed lol.
>>
>>16995370
When you know or see things you cannot explain to another. There are too many of us not to be true, if it was only one delusion then only a single person would have these, instead it is many across the world. The proof is right in front of you my observer. You are a seer as well just very closed off and you are very far from realizing the truth, hence your anger and need for any kind of proof.
>Things which prove we exist
>Thomas Edison 'seeing/knowing' how to create the lightbulb and taking over 1,000 tries to achieve it
>common experiences around LSD, shrooms, etc
>Steve jobs and bill gates attribute their vision to LSD
>many different things can let you see, plants drugs meditation belief, random chance, fate, and there are many different things to see
Just because you might live in the 'real' world, whatever you believe that may be, either with money or government, or science (and math you can't do), there is always something else out there.

My tag,
>>16995410
I am the poster Ally, which you have been speaking with
>>16995389
I am the one posting with you as well giving you advice.
>>
>>16995410
You mentioned you saw your previous lives, which you probably saw several of them.
>Who/when did you see?
>Anyone noticeable in what you saw?
Its not random chance we just met on here, the ones I meet I am meant to meet.
>>
>>16995420
>there is always something else out there
Real evidence please, no more argumentum ad populums.
>>
>>16995434
Speaking of previous lives, I have well not visions but chats day dreams I guess in which involve me doing something like killing some of my mates/betraying them in order to gain power to control over something, I have these prob weekly? and it's always the same scenario though might be a different build up since they take place maybe in fictitious lands or times.
>>
>>16995434
You are the one who had been speaking with GunnerV and myself since I made the original post? I wouldn't mind speaking with you further on these subjects, but not here.
>>
There was a bat in my bedroom five minutes ago
I managed to wrap him in a towel and put him outside
Was it a vampire?
I am spooked desu
>>
>>16995438
If you spent long enough believing then you would have your evidence. Actually since we are on this subject of science and fake theories, here are some theories which are fake but you probably believe
>Big bang theory
>Current medicinal theory of surgery and pills
>Global warming (happens naturally)

>>16995445
You most likely did a long time ago. Reincarnation is part of God and many seers born right now are from long ago time periods. You might even feel drawn to several old religions and that will tell you which time period you are from. Those might also be visions of the future since, when the times comes, many will turn against seers because they aren't one.

>>16995454
Yes. You can email my spare at [email protected], maybe post your spare as well so I know which is you and not a fake.
>>
>>16995363
>>16995354

I'll use this tag to recognize my posts now on.
>>
>>16995471
Ah, I see.

also if you want feel free to add my spare also at [email protected]
>>
>>16995363
>I am literally sitting in darkness for along time just to hide
>feel free to email me anytime, there are many like us now which need guidance.
>>
>>16995471
There's evidence for the Big Bang.
Is that why surgeries are so successful most of the time? By pills do you mean anti-biotics or pills for mental health?
You're a climate change denier, great.
>>
>>16995471
Yes, absolutely. My spare is queenpentacles@yahoo
>>
>>16995490
This had to be 2 years ago.
When I mean coming to find me I mean that they were looking for me with an intent of malice.
>>
>>16995491
Evidence of the big bang? Please provide video link. That is not evidence which they claim, they don't even know how black holes work yet they claim to know the start of the universe..
>Once a black hole is 'full' it either creates a star or planet like earth, a living planet with a spinning core capable of life, which is why earth is so rare and highly valued.
>There are also many different speeds and forms of light, not just the one speed like suggested
>Most people die 7-10 years after surgery
>Chemotherapy kills faster then the cancer itself
>many pills, anti-biotics, etc only create resistant bacterias or have buildups in the body
>Climate change is real, it only happens by itself and the ice age shifts every several thousand years

>>16995495
>>16995487
Ok I have saved both of you, feel free to send a hello email

>>16995500
You can see or feel your soul always, especially as a seer. Who you surround yourself with is a big deal a seer because we actually see their soul for what it is and we can't be around many people.
There are many people who can feel bright souls because we actually stand out as people, they tell us we are 'special' / chosen, or they plainly don't like us. And if you have done things in your past life they especially have stronger feelings about you.
>>
>>16995514
>>Once a black hole is 'full' it either creates a star or planet like earth, a living planet with a spinning core capable of life, which is why earth is so rare and highly valued.
This is wrong though.
>>
>>16995514 I can second this, being surrounded by negative, close minded, or just bad people in general makes me feel sick in a non physical way. It's a damper on who we are as a while
>>
>>16995495
>>>16995471
>Yes, absolutely. My spare is queenpentacles@yahoo
Mine is [email protected] :) I would love to converse
>>
>>16995514
I went ahead and sent you both an email.

I also agree with what you're saying, it makes me so uncomfortable to be around certain people who are close minded and I can tell they have a bad intent of mocking others or harming them to please their own meaningless lives. which tends to put off people because they think I act cold out of disrespect or something.
>>
>vampires
>existing

Shitty bait if I'm going to be honest
>>
>>16995537
Sounds legit, lets all learn more about ourselves
>>
>>16995518
>Definitely right.
I know my stars, terraforming, navigation, materials, and much more.

>>16995529
The longer you stay or the stronger you have emotions towards them, the more likely you are to exchange behaviors and emotions with them. You will start to feel what they feel and most of your thoughts will be part of theirs.

>>16995532
Ok friend, I added you.

>>16995537
I can't be around too many people without talking to them about what they are trying to hide. Most of the people I know their secrets without even thinking about it, so not many people are honest who they are.
>>
You guys need to go outside
>>
>>16995537
Oh yes, unfortunately there are too many people whose intentions are ill. That is why they won't experience things like we have
>>
>>16995550
>>16995550
Awesome, sounds good.
>>
>>16995550
Physics are far more relevant than the things you mentioned when it comes to black holes
>>
>>16995514
http://www.universetoday.com/106498/what-is-the-evidence-for-the-big-bang/
Oh, I'm sorry, you already know everything. Excuse me for trying to have a conversation.
>>
>>16995575
Boom
>>
War..
>>
>>16995278
>if you don't like this shitty excuse for an RP thread you shouldn't be on /x/

No senpai, you shouldn't be here.
We like to discuss actual theories and speculate on bizarre occurrences. You're just looking for a place to spam your stupid fanfic and should probably fuck off back to tumblr.
>>
>>16995568
Physics? Your physics doesn't understand our oceans or skys fully. How can they reach to things we can't even attend or see up close.

>>16995575
Not concrete. Same as trying to disprove God because our scientific instrument cannot measure anything of value. It is false whether you believe it or not is not my concern.

>>16995621
If you can't believe the paranormal, not rp, then open your mind more. What we experience we cannot prove or explain so its no point in contributing statements which detract from the conversation.
>>
>>16995807
Why would you HAVE to disprove god? Which god? The burden of proof is on the one making the claim, not the one who doesn't buy the claim.
>>
>>16995823
The theory of everything. Everything explained in this thread is only a small sample of how the universe works, at micro levels. This theory is not written it is known, to those who are open to even comprehend a small part to it.
>Da Vinci would travel to a secret cave in Italy for days where he would return with knowledge and inventions of the future. It is also where he did all of his best works in all fields.
>Many current physicists and scientists cannot explain how the oldest structures were built on this planet or what for.
>They couldn't tell you how or why we have the feelings we do and how our brains actually work.

>You think they have any clue to how the universe works or started.
>You disbelieve those who experience something you don't and pretend they roleplay, yet to them its real
>An open mind listens without judging and discerns what it hears for its own belief.
>>
>>16995864
>There are wonders in this world
>That makes science invalid
No, that makes you an invalid. Just shut up already. You don't know much of anything, which is why you don't go on /sci/ with this shit or get any of your hypothesis' peer reviewed.
>>
>>16995879
>This is why we are on /x/
what's your agenda here anyways? if you wanted to talk so bad about your points you'd actually just go to /sci/ yourself.
>>
>>16995879
If you were serious about these discussions and not trolling, you also wouldn't be staying anon. It's obvious you're here just stir the shit pot.
>>
>>16995879
On the contrary science is right, you just have the wrong science.
>I believe in evolution
>I believe in God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
>I believe in black holes, aliens, immortals, and much more
>I believe there is a very incredible scientific answer for all of this and much more in the universe.
>I believe you are tired of the shit fed to you from the current system and you are looking for something /x/ to believe in, or you wouldnt be here either way.
>Law of Attraction : you wanted to find some answers and you are in the right thread.
>That I do believe.
>>
>>16995889
I'm not the one being intellectually dishonest and making things up like I actually know about any of this shit. I'm scientifically illiterate, I don't proceed to act like I know everything. At least I admit I'm scientifically illiterate, instead of acting like I know more than people who do the shit.
>>16995897
I don't care what you believe. That doesn't mean you're not wrong and it doesn't mean you're open minded just because you believe all the shit you believe. Seriously, just shut up already, you sound stupid.
>>
There are many things in this world that everyone experiences everyday that cannot be scientifically proven, or seen, or heard for example. But that does not make it any less real. Many animals can communicate and hear in frequencies that we cannot hear, yet that does not make it unreal. You can't see air but it's all around you.
>>
>>16995910
I mean if it makes you feel any better, we love you.
>>
>>16995910
>>16995910
No one asked you to be here, you came on your own. If you don't like it, then you can leave. I suggest we all just stop responding to anyone who is going to be so rude about others beliefs.
>>
>>16995917
What the fuck does phenomenon have to do with god? Is your god a god of the gaps?
>>
>>16995929
No, no, no one asked YOU to be here talking about bullshit just because you want a dream not to be just a dream.
>>
>>16995931
God is just a being, like yourself. Why don't you believe in God or any of this? It more realistic if not atleast the same as your current beliefs, which have no real tangible proof other then theories and intangible laws of this universe?
>>
>>16995974
Those theories have EVIDENCE to back them up, they're not like philosophical theories. It becomes a theory when it has evidence to back it up. Such as the Big Bang, which has evidence to back it up. You probably don't even understand the Big Bang Theory and act like you can argue against it. So no, it doesn't take more faith to believe that the universe "came from nothing."

You definitely don't know shit.
>>
>>16995990
>have EVIDENCE
the same evidence as the Bible, a book. Big Bang theory is not plausible to exist as theory. The theory itself debunks itself if you actually read the theory yourself.
>Sadly I don't claim to know anything, I just answer questions with my knowledge and open those to do the same.
>>
>>16996015
It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about because you don't actually tell this shit to people who know what they're talking about. You say this shit to people on /x/ because you know they're gullible, that's intellectually dishonest.
>>
>>16994156
You're an idiot. So... You were a vampire living on a replica of the Earth in another part of our universe reincarnated as a psychic? Dream on babe.
>>
>>16996015
The Bible has absolutely no evidence for the claims it makes, by the way.
>>
>>16994156
How do you feel about muslims killing Dracula ?
>>
>>16994690
omg
>>
>>16995209
Blood type O master race reporting in.

What makes the O type so special? Do you know?

I have visions from time to time, both dreams and just general pre-cognition. I've had several encounters with other dimensional entity's too. I once had an experience where I saw a grey alien take my genetic material(semen) and then I woke up at 3am.

I can usually read people extremely well and sometimes even pick up on thoughts as you describe and I can sometimes even manipulate others and drain/give/sap energy.

I've always felt different espescially after I had a near death out of body experience at age 16 that took me down the path of spirituality and awakening me in general, If not for almost dying I would be an atheist. That whole thing where christians say they went down a black tunnel and saw the light, that shit happened to me though I would in no way connect it to Christianity.

I just thought I'd give a little background before specifying why I posted.

I always felt like I've been drawn to the subject of vampires and I have no idea why. Not in any sort of fanatical way, I've just always thought hmm...That's interesting, I bet vampires are real and I bet they rule the world.

Is it possible for someone to have vampiric traits yet not have to drink blood? Perhaps a mutation of the same virus you speak of?

I enjoy the taste of blood but I wouldn't go out of my way for it, I've always thought enjoying the taste of blood was a fairly normal though.

I realize how insane I sound but hopefully I will receive a serious response.
>>
>>16996067
I have no thoughts on that. I'm not certain I believe in Dracula himself. Nor do I have any reason to think Muslims would want kill him if he does exist.
>>
>>16996311
I couldn't answer your question on type O blood other than it can be used to save lives of people with any blood type. Though I do believe vampirism in its core would act as a genetic mutation or a virus, or that's how we would understand it any way. So looking at it that way, yes it's very possible to have vampiric traits without actually being one. Just how to can carry the trait for blue eyes without having blue eyes, or carry the flu virus without being inflicted by it.

I am by no means am expert on vampires, I was just sent a vision. Though a virus or genetic mutation is the only way I can imagine vampirism would indeed exist and be able to be passed on, like I have been shown.
>>
>>16996311
Humans are basically vampires, but there exists an actual vampire virus which is full vampire. So let me explain how vampires came to be
>The Father's first creation, on a different planet was vampires
>They are perfect in the sense of a physical being, but they do not have free will
>There are rules they must obey, they must also drink blood to survive
>Humans were created out of a living tissue to say the least
>they are adaptable to many different life forms and they inherently have many different abilities
>everyone is technically a seer, we just move at different speeds and many of us are newer souls
>the vampiric virus has destroyed the planet it was created on
>humans used to drink the blood of the animals they killed because it would contain the Spirit inside of it
>There is no more need for that but humans still hunger after meat and blood
>The Spirit exists in a different form now, and technically humans dont even need to eat to survive
>Vampires are the ones in control of the current society and how the world is run
>the awakening (since 88') has happened, anyone born into that year or earlier is especially strong seers
>more and more your minds will open daily because it is a global consciousness and it will keep driving you towards the truth
>>
>>16994208

>several other entities
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.