[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
last night i was given insight into a number of workings of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: MulderNewPoster.jpg (67 KB, 822x459) Image search: [Google]
MulderNewPoster.jpg
67 KB, 822x459
last night i was given insight into a number of workings of the material universe on my journey.
karma does not exist, karma is a description of a fundamental process of the universe that can be improved.
karma is much better thought of as a system of Worth. you Gain Worth with actions that are Beneficial.
you Can not Lose Worth, unless you Agree that an action warrants you are Worth Less for it.
(people can steal your worth, if you let them, but you don't have to let them, you can remain strong.)

We are in a universe where our thoughts, either by their very nature of being or by the courses of action they allow us to undertake, can allow us to progress our universe in the most optimal direction.
this is true of any true individual.

what does this mean?
it means we are a viewpoint, either of the community of man, or of god, which either you believe, or both, if you believe.
and as such we must remain conscious of our benefit, our worth, as a viewpoint.
you gain worth as a viewpoint when you can notice benefit. when you improve your ability to notice benefit, you improve your worth as a viewpoint.
-a viewpoint is beneficial because the higher processes of that which it relays information to can formulate plans which rely on things that can be usurped by events which a viewpoint of a more direct nature can observe.

i seek to bring benefit.
but my benefit must be sought.
>>
please, i didnt know where else to go with this.
dont you fuckers ignore me because you think im like you.
>>
>>16994088
Is this role play?
>>
>>16994107
That's not how you make friends.
>>
>>16994107
I found your OP interesting but this even moreso

Why would someone blessed with insight feel so desperate for attention?
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>16994115
because im directorpariston, i come on here spreading truth like this ALL the time, and it gets ignored,
it gets a little frustrating, im sorry.
i just want to help people be able to see the light that is already in their lives without trying to get it from somewhere else that wont actually be able to help.
its a matter of improving perspective.
>>
>>16994110
Most likely OP eventually came down from his acid trip. Nothing to see here.

Also OP, did you pull that out of your ass ?
>>
>>16994120
>i just want to help people be able to see the light that is already in their lives without trying to get it from somewhere else that wont actually be able to help.
>its a matter of improving perspective.
What light? Have you looked around you, everything is in shambles. People are lost and sad and don't know themselves.

And you think because you spew some fucking bullshit about perspectives and worth and viewpoints you're going to change that?
You are not helping. Help yourself first.
>>
>>16994128
EXACTLY
THAT MENTALITY.
THAT MENTALITY IS WHAT I WANT TO CHANGE.
IF YOU DONT ACCEPT IT AND ONLY ARGUE WITH ME.
YOU'RE PROVING YOU ARENT WILLING TO TRY CHANGING FOR THE BETTER.
i hope you recieve mercy.
sorry i try not to yell.
>>
>>16994120
It's okay, I understand what you are going through.

When you find Clarity, in Yourself, you want to help everyone else do the same thing.

Because one of the revelations, the insights, is that we are all fundamentally the same..

It hurts to not be able to help them, but it also hurts THEM if you come on too strong. They feel discouraged.

Plant seeds. Teach through actions, not words.
>>
File: 1447595335189.gif (3 MB, 450x339) Image search: [Google]
1447595335189.gif
3 MB, 450x339
>>16994136
>sorry i try not to yell.
You're not yelling you dunce.
I'm all for changing to the better yet your words do not change anything for better or for worse.

>>16994136
>i hope you recieve mercy.

>mfw
>>
>>16994151
>your words do not change anything.
you do not allow my words to change you.
this is not the fault of me or my words.
this is the fault of your active ignorance.
>>
>>16994160
Please don't ignore someone trying to genuinely connect with you, to bicker
>>
>>16994160
Your words have no power.
What is it that you want to accomplish with this? Because it is not improvement it's rather something else. I hear you.

>you do not allow my words to change you.

Allow your words to change me. You want to change other people to be like you? So there would be more of you, maybe the crushing loneliness could be bearable at that point?
No son, I will not be moved.
>>
>>16994167
yes, exactly.
>>16994171
my words have exactly as much power as you allow them to.
by disallowing the power of my words, you say that you do not agree that humanity has the potential that i see in it.
and for this reason, i weep for you.
>>
>>16994173
>by disallowing the power of my words, you say that you do not agree that humanity has the potential that i see in it.
>and for this reason, i weep for you.
You assume too much.
I see in every man the potential to really be himself, yet I go out and I don't see men, I see most people walk around as if they behind pushed from this to there by something other than themselves, I don't see souls, original movement, will, purpose, whatever you want to call it. I don't see it in you either, I see someone lonely trying to talk to people, I don't see wisdom, and I don't see truth. If these were there you wouldn't need to point them out, your words would speak for themselves.

You weep for yourself.
>>
>>16994173
What do you mean "yes, exactly"? You have still not responded to me, did you even read it >>16994145

You and I know that when you encounter a new idea, you should try it on for size. We are capable of trying out new beliefs without clinging to them.

Orama is not, and thus must protect his mind, by requiring himself to be "convinced" of things by time and repeated exposure, rather than convincing himself.

Tis the way of things.
>>
>>16994187
>Tis the way of things.
Oh boy...
What to say. Try talking to a tree about "the way of things" or about your flexibility of belief.
Do you also try your mother's clothes to gather new outlooks?
>>
>>16994184
i assume absolutely nothing, and only rely on the factual information that i can undertand through the rationalization of the things that i have observed in my life, this is the best path.

>I see in every man the potential to really be himself, yet I go out and I don't see men, I see most people walk around as if they behind pushed from this to there by something other than themselves, I don't see souls, original movement, will, purpose, whatever you want to call it. I don't see it in you either, I see someone lonely trying to talk to people, I don't see wisdom, and I don't see truth. If these were there you wouldn't need to point them out, your words would speak for themselves.

you see this, because you feel this.
look for yourself, and not for what is pushing you.
it is more liberating.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locus_of_control
that is the belief that keeps you from seeing the truth that my words ARE speaking.

everything IS fate.
everything IS free will.
>>16994187
i allow my actions to speak for me
as well as my words.
for i see that my words are nothing more than actions, that can allow an understanding of my thoughts.

i will bicker, because i enjoy to bicker when i am correct.
>>
>>16994202
K well have fun then

Woulda been nice knowing you
>>
>>16994205
no, man, thats the point.
i CAN do both.
>>
Frashokereti (frašō.kərəti) is the Avestan language term (corresponding to Middle Persian frašagird <plškrt>) for the Zoroastrian doctrine of a final renovation of the universe, when evil will be destroyed, and everything else will be then in perfect unity with God (Ahura Mazda). The name suggests "making wonderful, excellent".[n 1]

The doctrinal premises are (1) good will eventually prevail over evil; (2) creation was initially perfectly good, but was subsequently corrupted by evil; (3) the world will ultimately be restored to the perfection it had at the time of creation; (4) the "salvation for the individual depended on the sum of [that person's] thoughts, words and deeds, and there could be no intervention, whether compassionate or capricious, by any divine being to alter this." Thus, each human bears the responsibility for the fate of his own soul, and simultaneously shares in the responsibility for the fate of the world.

by saying that i can not effect you, you are also saying that i am a divine being.

either call me god or call me friend and allow me to help you.
>>
>>16994216
Nah. Stop acting the prophet and realize you're in as much shit as everyone else. This whole charade is you trying to convince yourself your not.
Look it aint easy and we don't have the answers, knowing that is the first step.
>>
>>16994242
stop acting like a victim and realize we are only in the shit we put ourselves in.

you're absolutely right, it could just be a charade.
but what if we all played along?

it is easy, we do have the answers.
thats literally the point of enlightenment.

we can convince ourselves of this.
and our spirits will obey.
>>
>>16994293
Because you're kind pitiful, you don't have the stuff that makes kings.
Well not yet atleast.
>>
File: consider this(sparkly).png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
consider this(sparkly).png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>16994319
well, im more of a hunter than a king.
but whenever i mention that people make fun of me utilizing a concept of anime as self identity, so i chose not to bring it up right away this time.
>>
>>16994379
that reaction you had to this post, where my information somehow seemed lessened by my identity, THAT is the problem the world faces.
and now that we can identify THAT, i hope we can all aim to seek the benefit, information, and viewpoints that others share, without discrediting them merely because they have a different viewpoint than your own.
we need all the viewpoints we can get.
>>
>>16994411
TRIPPLE DUBS GET.
get excited, life's better that way.

9 for our ability to see the good in the world, with out own viewpoint.
4 four our ability to rectify others viewpoints in order to compare and contrast.
and 1 for our ability to combine them all together into the benefit we wish to see in the world,
which for me, is exactly the ability to see that benefit itself.
exponential growth.
>>
you will not see what you do not look for.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.