[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NWO Confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 1439873305194.png (82 KB, 239x229) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194.png
82 KB, 239x229
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Guys looks like they're really going to do it.

https://youtu.be/3RmSKT-9u_A
>>
what is this gay shit
>>
>>16993927
Thinly veiled project bluebeam programming
>>
>>16993927
A 10 minute Pepsi commercial
>>
>>16993945
>Pepsi commercial
>not a single Pepsi insight, or any drink for that matter

This has another purpose buddy
>>
>>16993947
What is Bluebeam?
>>
>>16993950
Are you fucking new???
>>
>>16993964
Yes, now tell me
>>
>>16993970
I'm not going to spoon feed you, go Google it yourself
>>
>>16993945
>10 minute commercial

why?
>>
>>16993974
can you at least gimme a nibble?
>>
>>16993913

Useful reminder that Project Bluebeam is fake info spread by NSA Agents.

The recent missiles drill over San Diego and Siberia were a PATRIOT and a TOPOL

Opportune reminder that 99% of ayyy lmao objects are MIL Rockets or Airplanes.

The rest is Anunnaki
>>
>>16993986

>Useful reminder that Project Bluebeam is fake info spread by NSA Agents.

Yeah ok what ever you say "anon"

>The recent missiles drill over San Diego and Siberia were a PATRIOT and a TOPOL

Never said they weren't.
>>
Pepsi: We want the "annunaki conspiracist crowd"

They're the new cool people to market to.
>>
tfw just starting watching this vid has slowed my comp the fuck down
>>
>>16994323
Woah, man, that's crazy shit.
>>
>>16993913
I guess the Archons are coming

The dream is mutating.
>>
>>16993985
Basically the government is conditioning us to accept aliens and will eventually do a world wide alien invasion simulation (along with other worldly events like prophets and gods returning) to make everyone vulnerable for NWO to kick into full gear.
>>
>The entire commercial

rubbinghandsmerchant.png

I see, SJW and race mixing agenda are still strong in the NOW plan
>>
>>16994830
Can they hurry the fuck up and do it already?
>>
>>16994323
This is probably the most "paranormal" aspect of all this
>>
>>16994830
Oh god, looks like its true.
>>
>>16994830

I've always heard people tell me that the NWO is bad and we can't let it happen.

Why? What's so bad about it? I don't understand why people dislike the idea of a world government.
>>
>>16995124
NWO comes with completely surrendering your individuality and privacy.
One power ruling all of humanity is a terrible idea, there's already so much corruption in the world, the thing that saves people is having options.
>>
File: 56856385.jpg (21 KB, 409x309) Image search: [Google]
56856385.jpg
21 KB, 409x309
>>16993986
Laughs at the crowd that says "yeah - something odd about the incident in SoCal"
Believes in the Sitchin bullshit

Okaaaaaaay anon. Keep on rocking with your own bad self.
>>
>>16994830
Why would that be bad?
>>
File: 1396632410253.gif (429 KB, 499x330) Image search: [Google]
1396632410253.gif
429 KB, 499x330
>>16995124
With you on this. The most successful big projects have involved many states working together. I don't understand the fear about a unified world.
>>
I had a dream the other night. I was standing outside my house as the skies darkened. Screams of terror echoed all around me and the earth was rumbling. Lightning strikes opened the ground and parts of the earth was visible in the sky. One of the most horrific and vivid dreams I ever had.
>>
>>16995136

I mean, if what I've read in conspiracy theories is going to happen (you either worship the leader of the NWO, who you think is the Messiah but is actually the antichrist, you leave your freedom behind, child exploitation, murder of nonbelievers, etc etc) then I say fuck that and I want nothing to do with it.

But what if that isn't going to happen? What if it turns out to be peaceful and prosperous?

I don't know man. I should just go live in the woods and get away from it all.
>>
>>16995124
It's the fear of being so far removed from your government that you have no influence. It's bad enough as it is, in Washington or Brussels, but it could always get worse. And governments rarely get smaller...
>>
Well, isn't that video ominous.
>>
>>16993974
U r a cunt.
>>
>>16993934
I can't see what's wrong with bluebeam. If it exists, and that's a big if, its goals are laudable and noble, even
>>
>>16994299
Doubles don't lie
>>
>>16993913
What in the actual fuck? That is really disturbing...
>>
>People on internet develop conspiracy theory
>Conspiracy theory is used as viral advertising
>People on internet develop conspiracy theory
>New conspiracy theory is used as viral advertising
>etcetera

All those times you watched the dark horse music video to look for pyramids, you made some cunt in Hollywood richer.

And now OP is spreading a god damn pepsi commercial.

Well played, corporations. Well played.
>>
>>16993913
>a black man and his daughter are out on the lawn listening to space
Are you fucking kidding me Pepsi. If it were a white man and his son would that have triggered too many people? 30 seconds in and I'm already mad.
>>
>>16993913
>alpha team
Agghhh I don't know if I can make it through this. OP if you are Pepsico I am sorry.
>>
File: kekimus maximus.jpg (8 KB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
kekimus maximus.jpg
8 KB, 190x200
>>16993913
Fucking lol @ 0:25 seconds
>fucking metal gear solid radio com noise
>>
project blue beam
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.