[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://mandelaeffect.com/ Anybody noticed this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: mandela-415x479.jpg (54 KB, 415x479) Image search: [Google]
mandela-415x479.jpg
54 KB, 415x479
http://mandelaeffect.com/

Anybody noticed this shit?
>>
File: 1447730134385.png (39 KB, 709x460) Image search: [Google]
1447730134385.png
39 KB, 709x460
>>16993887
I noticed the berinwhatever bears, I remember the wrong spelling, I also have tinnitus (military related).

I thought I remembered the great pumpkin appearing in charlie brown but I didn't pay that much attention because charlie brown shit is worthless boring crap, ecen as a kid i thought that. It is beyond me why anyone would want to watch anything charlie brown.

Grmlins: no strong opinion but I think I remember the incorrect trait.
>>
File: 0811910932.png (101 KB, 479x479) Image search: [Google]
0811910932.png
101 KB, 479x479
Just like little kids want to hear the same story over and over again at bedtime, /x/ loves going over the same topics endlessly.

It's the predictability, it makes young minds feel like they're in control because they know how it will turn out, they've done it before.
>>
>>16993887
What I find interesting is that many people on /x/ refuse to admit the potential reality of the Mandela Effect as a possibility, when in fact it is a possibilty. To say its impossible means you are saying you know EXACTLY how the Universe works, you don't.
>>
IT'S BERENSTEAIN YOU FUCKERS
>>
>>16993951
Well what's that same kind of faux psychoanalysis say about you, sitting on here waiting for a chance to tell us you think we're shit

I don't engage in such slimy tactics but I'm sure you won't come out on the winning side
>>
>Mandela effect
>Elisa lam
>Floating city

What is some more /x/core dank material
>>
>>16993951
That is the shittiest png I have ever seen

I believe in ME, and here's why

>my parents had a time share to Disney World
>we went every year
>sometimes more than once a year, always staying at least a week
>one year, arrive at the Magic Kingdom for the opening ceremony on the steps of the Castle
>there is a motherfucking train station arch thing instead
>in awe
>take lots of pictures
>mother even asks what's up
>ask her why she didn't tell me they remodeled?
>she's like wtf? its always been this way

I felt cold. And alone. I was raised without any belief/faith and that moment just.... fucked me up.

Looking back, I'd been in a bad car accident between Disney trips
>>
File: 2771630538_b9c720e57c.jpg (102 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
2771630538_b9c720e57c.jpg
102 KB, 500x375
>>16994061

Reality glitches are a way for boring NEETs to pretend their lives have mystical meaning. If they forget something, "WHOA, time warp man!!". If they become confused, "WHOA Universe is mutating!". If others see things differently than they do, "WHOA, Like they're from a different timeline!"

It's narcissistic nonsense to the extreme.
>>
>>16994066
Reality tunnels are a bitch to deal with, I'm sorry you're so stuck in one Anon.
>>
>>16994066
Ok
>>
>>16993951
welcome to 4chan.

at least /x/ doesnt usually the post the frog.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.