[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sabbath folks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: .png (379 KB, 409x470) Image search: [Google]
.png
379 KB, 409x470
I have been given understanding of the Scriptures and will gladely take upon even the hard questions that most of us avoid or omnit.

Have a question? Ill answer and explain.
Want to discuss? Welcome.
Want to proove me wrong or convince me of my fault? shoot.
>>
How does the infinite creator find it fair to have every sentient being under him condemned to death?

If it's for a chance at eternal life, isn't that still just fucked up?

Most parents do everything so that their child may live.
>>
Given?
>>
To clarify;
I am a follower of Christ with spiritual knowledge in many areas;

As i see Christianity is misrepresented today by false churches that lack the essence of it.

>>16993596

We are the Creation, we cannot judge the creator.

We have been given limited time here on earth to either reject or accept the truth, and all are given chance, we are drawn towards the truth by our spirit, at the same time repelled from the truth by the body;
For the body has to perish, and it is aware of its own infirmity, so it wages war against the soul which is eternal.

As for eternal life, it is the only thing worth striving for in this life, all other things are illusions that will pass by.
>>
>>16993615
Earthly truths and pleasures are so much more apparent than any heavenly ones.

Like, he was really starting this shit show up with a phenomenal failure rate.
>>
>>16993600

Yes.

You cannot achieve the understanding of the Scriptures, which are the word of God.

A student cannot comperhend the master, without the teaching and guidance from the master.

The relationship between everyone of us and God Father should be as of son and Father, where we have a personal relation with the Allmighty who knows well what is good for us.

For we are blind and deaf, we cannot trust our own eyes or ears, we are thrown into an uknown world that we do know little about, that is full of lies and deceit, and somehow we are to overcome it;
And that can be only done with the guidance of God who knows what is good for us.
>>
>>16993618

The body is dominant part of the man, untill it is tamed and put to submission.

Yes, earthly truths, and especially pleasures are very apparent. However they can never fully satisfy, kind of like a drug, one always searches for the perfect high and this search brings one down.

God does not look for many byt for the few that are looking for Him, and by that i mean for those who long for justice, righteousness, goodness, truth;
even at the expense of their own well being or comfort.
>>
>>16993641
It's the last part that gets to me. Let's be friends dude, come live with me. Got lots of yummy food, just don't eat that one thing there.

Oh btw stab yourself in the heart first.

I'll let you know I lost the faith. Or I'm on the center of the seesaw.
>>
So let me get this straight, you believe in an anthropomorphic God?

What do you think of "Enlightenment" aka "Christ consciousness"?

The idea that the promised land, Israel, is in fact this state of awakening?

Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Ghost = Mind, Body and Spirit?
>>
>>16993657

It is more like so:

"This is a test of your integrity, ill give you all the tools needed to success and ill not forget you, this world will do all it can to corrupt you, but remember that all of it is illusion. It will try to bribe you, intimidate you, seduce you, drug you, tell you that you are insane; but remember that it can do you no harm, and even if you turn away, I will be with you and guide you. If you listen or not is up to you."
>>
>>16993664
Yes, no.
I believe in a God that can not be described words, for this is analytical approach and i follow the approach by faith. I do not know the nature of God, and what i know is from my experiences, my walk with God, and His word.

About enlightenment and christ counciousness, i do not like the naming of the latter, i can tell you this:

We know that our arms are able to bear a certain weight, and we can increase that ammount by building muscle.

We know that our eyes can be trained to spot game from afar, coordination to fight, hunt, endurance to run, mind to think in certain ways.

As for every aspect and attribute we have, we can improve or shape it to be usefull for us.

But are we aware of all the attributes that we, humans, were given?

If someone were aware that we have unused abillities and started to use them, he would be percieved as "enlightened".

The promised land refers to the Kingdom of God, the New Jerusalem, thousand years kingdom where Jesus Christ will reign and satan will be bound.

Israel is different:

"But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people."

Israel will have the law of God written in their hearts.

The Body is temple for the Holy spirit, or the unholy spirit.

As for the trinity, it is a very complex topic, ill take it up in my next reply.
>>
File: enneagram.jpg (31 KB, 637x637) Image search: [Google]
enneagram.jpg
31 KB, 637x637
>>16993712
>>
>>16993657
>tfw there are people with this little knowledge of the thing they are criticizing.
>tfw no one has even took the time to google what old testament laws actually mean

>>16993664
Not OP, but again, yes/no.

God is not anthropomorphic, but he is best understood in such words, and described himself in such words, and can take such a form.

Enlightenment and Christ Consciousness are not quite the same. Christ Consciousness is adopting the mind of Christ, which means pure thoughts that lead to pure deeds, which leads to higher understanding and a higher connection. The mind and heart of Christ are the "great work" if Christianity was a form of alchemy.

Enlightenment is the process of regeneration, which is the actual process of purification needed for "CC."

Israel is the church. The church is the individual and the whole at once. Every person who is Christian is the temple, together we are "catholic", or the universal temple.

This is not taught in "church" very well today. An actual physical building church is supposed to be a missional center for the church to encourage one another, organize charity, and hear sermons that will improve their life and lead them to be more christ like.

Israel is metaphorical, metaphysical, and through the life of Christians, literal.

The holy land itself was the original prototype for this, but the Jews were massive fuck ups, which is why God never intended it to be exclusively Hebrew, they were only the vessel for the message...which they ignored.

In response to the breaking of the contract all races had the opportunity to become the vessels for God's grace and will, through any identity, not restricted to a certain method.

As for the tripartite vs bipartite human being, this matter is peripheral and doesn't really matter, but I do agree there is a correspondence if we are indeed tripartite.
>>
It is written that the head of Christ is God, which states that God Father is higher than Son, contradicting the view where Father Son and Spirit are equal:

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
1 cor 11:3

Jesus, Son, is also referred to as the Firstborn of Creation, the last Adam, and the word of God.

But he was also made lowet than angels, to be excalted abowe all but God Father.

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

hebrews 2:9

How can we understand trinity, if we do not understand the nature of Christ fully, not to mention the Holy Spirit or God, that can only be known by personal relationship or revelation?

But when we were made, in the book of genesis, we were made in the sixth day, in the image of God:

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them
gen 1:27

and first after the sabbath, the LORDs day of rest man became a living soul:

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

gen 2:7

So man was made spiritually in the image of LORD God, that image is both feminine and masculine, and as God consists of trinity, so man consists of three parts, and the bible mentions that man consists of mind body and spirit.

This is a huge simplifications of course, because the same rethoric can go further and claim that we are Gods, which is false.
>>
>>16993762
This was for >>16993664
about trinity.

>>16993720
I am familiar with this, there are some claims that Jesus chose disciples according to their personalities cathegorized by the ennagram.

Also:
Have you by any chance watched The Holy Mountain by Jodorovsky?
>>
>>16993762
>and claim that we are Gods, which is false.
Why would God talk to an ant? How could an ant comprehend his words?
>>
>>16993778
what the fuck are you even saying?
>>
>>16993791
I'm saying we are all Gods, and the fact that we can even think about God, proves it
>>
>>16993778

What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

Psalms 8:4-6
And the answer is by grace. God loves those who accept the truth about their insignificance compared to that which is eternal and omnipotent, for the truth is that no matter who we are here, we will perish without eternal life from God.
>>
File: bible-marriage-97914226002.jpg (100 KB, 500x1335) Image search: [Google]
bible-marriage-97914226002.jpg
100 KB, 500x1335
>>16993800
the Bible is retarded and so are you

if you feel like learning the REAL truth supposedly passed from God to the Jews, check out this book
http://www.digital-brilliance.com/kab/nok/NoK.pdf
>>
>>16993806

So you want to be like God, without humbling yourself before the Allmighty, stretching your hand forth for that what you deserve in your own eyes; eternal life?

By the wisdom of your intellect you want to determine the essence of existance?
>>
>>16993818
I have seen Heaven and Hell and they are the same place. Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder. Every man and every woman is a Star.
>>
>>16993821

Do you really believe that everything is relative?

Have you not wisdom to knaw that there are Laws, and that there is Sin which is the transgression of the Law, and that the accuser will not forget your transgression and take ownership rightfully according to the Law?
>>
>>16993830

And if you are guilty, what other choice has a just judge than to deliver you, so you might be judged according to the Law?

And the price of sin is death.
>>
>>16993830
Here is the good. Here is the bad. Here is the good in the bad. Here is the bad in the good. This is life.

The only person who is going to punish someone for being a huge asshole their whole life, is that person. The epiphany of remorse on their deathbed as the DMT trip of death warps into a Hellish nightmare
>>
>>16993796
That makes no sense what so ever.
>>
>>16993806
>makes fun of Jewish culture
>this disproves Christianity, Islam, Judaism, etc

k champ
>>
>>16993839
Makes a lot more sense than the Bible telling us to never ever eat shellfish or cut the corners of our beards

Cherry-picking hypocrite
>>
>>16993843

You are taliking about ordinances, not the Law.

"Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ."
Colossians 2:14-17
>>
>>16993841
I am Jewish, I think I have the right to insult my own ethnicity

Not that I DID, I was making fun of Christianity, but whatevs
>>
>>16993857

Ordinances, the mosaic law contained in the book of law, is not the same thing as the Law of God.
There is a difference between those two, for transgression of the Law of God is the definition of sin, and His law are His Comandements.

>>16993867
But you should then know that the picture you posted applyies more to Judaism than to Christianity, as we are living in the new covenant, and you in the old, as far as my knowledge about Judaism is correct.
>>
>>16993774
Jesus chose disciples, disciples chose Jesus.
Fact is, there are 7 gradations of light that are reflected in this atmosphere as 7 Fold presence and absence of color.

12 types of being of 1 Octave of Man.
3 Octaves as a whole.
>>
I will continue with this, as petty discussion such as seen above is not edyfying.

The essence of it all is the belief.
Belief in a good and just God, for without, what good is it to do good, if there shall not be a difference between the evildoers and the good of heart?
There shall be a difference.

And the promise that is given is a new Kingdom, ruled by the Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ, a Kingdom where no evildoer will enter, only those of pure heart, the elect, those who are not guilty because their sin is washed away by the blood of eternal sacriface; the Lamb of God.

And there will be ressurection of all, and all will be given a new body, those who live and those who died, not a single hair shall be lost from their head.
And according to their works in Lord, their shall be given in the Kingdom of God.
And this Kingdom is to come, for our Lord, Jesus Christ will overcome the god of this world, satan, and dethrone him from the authority over this world, taking His rightfull place as the Lord.

And satan, who accuses us day and night before God will be bound for one thousand years.

This is the Good News, this is what we are waiting for, and those are the things to come. Do not think that satan, still holding the power over this world, will accept his defeat without fight;
those are the things that are to begin.

And according tho this there is judgement.
>>
>>16993888

You speak of frequency i see, but i do not see consistency in what you write. What is your point or statement?
>>
>>16993867
>post 100% old testament Jewish infograph
>claims to be attacking Christianity
haha. Where's the punchline?
>>
File: simurgh.the.emerald.king..png (403 KB, 2000x2003) Image search: [Google]
simurgh.the.emerald.king..png
403 KB, 2000x2003
>>16993905
You see no consistency because you didn't see that I was not just talking about frequency alone.
>>
can I combine doing drugs for spiritual/meditative purposes with a search for god?
>>
>>16994374
Yes
>>
>>16994427
sweet
getting some K to tie me over for the holidays
thanks for the tip
>>
>>16994374
Op here.
>>16994427
is right, it is possible, however it is not without danger.

For the search to be successfull, you will have to set the search for God as top priority, and all the other things as subjects.

I would not advise using drugs, but since i went this path myself and i view them as tools, then i will not demonize them either.

However, if i were you i would stick to the naturals, mostly marijuana. Halucinogens should be taken only at special occasions, and generally you should not use them for entertainment purpose but as tools to progress and mature, that is about all mind altering substances.

Such work can be heavy for the mind, keep that in mind. Remember that no hallucination, feeling or illusion is meaningless, they all have a cause, a source, and your thoughts about them are not meaningless either, God knows all your thoughts and all situations you are experiencing. Choices and actions that seem meaningless and ridiculus are often essential.

All things in moderation, and care, wandering off into the uknown territories of mind might have consequences.

Have a Bible with you, it will render usefull.
Also avoid any kind of rituals that may tie your drug use to the sin of sorcery.
>>
>>16994254

Then you have to drop the mystic approach in order for me to understand what you are saying, for i am not familiar with your field of knowledge.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.