[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know of a truly authentic book or grimoire for Black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: nakedwitches.jpg (59 KB, 400x558) Image search: [Google]
nakedwitches.jpg
59 KB, 400x558
Does anyone know of a truly authentic book or grimoire for Black Magic?

I've been searching for one but they all seem to be sort of hoax-y texts from the 19th century claiming to be much older. (The Grimorium Verum for example)

I'm looking for the sort of Black Magic that could enable me to seriously harm or kill someone. (I don't need a lecture, but thank you for your concern anyway.)

I know of the Lesser Key of Solomon but that's about it.
>>
>>16992838
How do you plan to come across a legitimate copy of a legitimate black magic text
>>
>>16992845
I'm wondering if anything like that even exists. That's why I'm asking.
>>
>>16992838
Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord, I shall repay.
>>
File: skulltastic.jpg (40 KB, 578x761) Image search: [Google]
skulltastic.jpg
40 KB, 578x761
>>16992838
The Bible. You can even throw in some bibliomancy to help conjure up even more esoteric presencing. YHWH is a beast of a deity.
>>
>>16992889
elaborate please
>>
Tech manual for an ar15
>>
>>16992901
I'm just kidding, dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 1136x640
>>16992838
you already died, OP
>>
>>16992838
Ikea instructions
you could probably summon the shitty swede craftsmen demon to build shitty bookshelves of chaos
>>
The best black magic for fucking niggers up is found in the gym.
>>
>>16993338

>40kg + bar
>strain like that

The fuck, is this guy 4ft nothing?
>>
>>16993375
that's lbs, m8. By my math that's about 150lbs which is a pretty impressive amount to be curling at any height.
>>
>>16993377

>45lbs * 2 = 90lbs
>90lbs = 40kg
>bar about 45lbs itself
>about 50kg in total

Nah, not impressive. I don't look anywhere near that level and I can curl more.
>>
>>16993383

*60kg
>>
>>16993383
you can curl 60kg bitch please stop estatting and return to shitposting in mlp
>>
>>16993397

I have to load up lorries with sides of cows and whole pigs. 60kg is nothing.
>>
>>16993383
Just throwing it up (i.e. moving your elbows at all) doesn't count.
>>
bamp
>>
>>16993375
>>16993383
>not using light weight and massive volume to failure
>not using light weights and dynamic tension techniques
Stay pleb
>>
>>16992838
Make a pact with Satan? Trade your soul for telekinesis or something. Make clear rules!
>>
Liber falxifer Op. I doubt your interested in initiating your self though sooooo head to English.grimiore.cz and get to reading.
>>
>>16993531
Kek.
>>
>>16993338
Nice try /fit/izen, but OP is looking for the LHP - not PLG.
>>
>>16992838
i like these butts
>>
You're not looking at the right place OP. I mean, you aint gonna find shits on the internet.
>>
>>16992838
The Grand Grimoire, If i remember correctly priests in ye olden days wrote this book to conjure demons concerning the deadly sins to either do their bidding or to banish them.
>>
>>16994158
>mfw no one on /x/ seems to know about the grand grimoire or the testament of solomon
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.