[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well guess what. It happened again. It looks like the exac
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
Well guess what.

It happened again.

It looks like the exact same object. This was in Serbia from what I've heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a85l6tgmP0

Discuss what it may possibly be. I believed the last one was a missile, but now I'm definitely skeptical.
>>
The last one was a missile shot in space by Russia. It was observed by the occupants of the ISS. It's probably the same thing.
>>
It's in Siberia you dumbfuck, not Serbia
A good portion of this board is clearly retarded
>>
File: mad_bro.png (216 KB, 352x300) Image search: [Google]
mad_bro.png
216 KB, 352x300
>>16992430
damn dude
>>
>>16992399
It's like nobody remembers the Norwegian incident a few years ago.

It's a missile launch.
>>
>>16992626
Why do you even post that?
Not even you yourself believe what you write.

No missile goes spiraling like that thing in Norway did.

Stop the damn disinfo.
>>
>>16992399
clearly it's a missile, US government confirmed. now back to your masses folks.
>>
It's a fucking missile you retards. The lighted up portion behind it is the engine jets interacting with the ice particles in the atmosphere. Not everything is a fucking alien.
>>
>>16992706
> US government confirmed

oh ok
>>
>>
>>16992785
While I think the OP pic is indeed a missile, I also think you're fucking stupid.

That's not why the exhaust is visible.
>>
>>16992706
>US government confirmed

US government confirmed.
>>
File: reveen.jpg (109 KB, 771x767) Image search: [Google]
reveen.jpg
109 KB, 771x767
>>16992680

jesus you just want to believe so hard, SO HARD. Every plain logical man looks at this and sees a missile test launch, just like many we've seen before, and in your mind we're all disinfo agents. So, now, I'm just spouting disinfo, right? I wouldn't be on /x/ if I didn't believe in and wasn't entertained by the paranormal. I believe in UFO's and have seen them. This is not a UFO, not paranormal. And now you're also going to say that I'm the same anon as in all of the other posts saying the same thing. But we're probably, actually I'd be willing to bet definitely, all different anons who are tired of pukes like you trying to make something otherworldly and paranormal out of something that clearly isn't.
>>
Russia test firing one of its Bulava ICBM's """coincidentally""" after the U.S. tested a Triton III over LA a few weeks ago.
>>
>>16992680
The spiralling missile over Norway was likely a detachment of a stabilising fin, causing the body to spin uncontrollably, creating a spiralling effect.
>>
File: xf034gr40.jpg (23 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
xf034gr40.jpg
23 KB, 720x960
>>16992399
this was russia
600+isis killed
>>
>>16993628
Believe in what?
What the what are you even on about? Shut your dong holster for 30 seconds and actually read my post.
I said, that the norway spiral anomaly is clearly NOT a missile. I never mentioned anything regarding what it was, nor i mentioned UFOs.

>you would think that the powers that be would hire shills that actually have good reading comprehension. Since, you know, your job is to read and write. Fuck.

>>16993638
Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say.
>>
>>16994416
> implying there is a massive shilling conspiracy on this Cambodian cave painting imageboard
People say there is a shill when something that could be interpreted as paranormal turns out not to have any special significance.
And no, I'm not a shill, just mildly normal.
>>
Hol up hol up, why dis mofos test dem rockets at nite niggas?
>>
you sound like a jive turkey. don't eat the truckster russ.
>>
>>16995040
When else you gon set yo fireworks off, nigga?
>>
>>16995040
So you, the general public, can see them
>>
>>16995040
>>16995182
But a missile is not fireworks.

If you are 'testing' a missile thats worth a few million dollars wouldn't you want to clearly see every detail? Say, launch it in daytime?
>>
>>16995210
Correct.
All of that sort of testing was done in the Cold War.
This was a publicity stunt to show the world that Russia / USA has the biggest balls.
>>
File: 143148648596795.jpg (29 KB, 638x357) Image search: [Google]
143148648596795.jpg
29 KB, 638x357
It looks like an eye
>>
>>16992399

Like the LA incident some are finding it hard to believe it's a missile test due to it's proximity to cities, but I saw another thread mention missile tests that crashed near the highway so maybe they really do fire these off over civilian peoples.

But just for conspiracy theory fun I'll mention that someone on another thread claimed these are evacuation vehicles and the top 1% of weatlh and power is leaving the planet because we're all about to get rekt by something.
>>
I always assumed the Norway spiral was an unintended atmospheric effect of a nearby HAARP-like facility.

HAARP for those that don't know - basically powerful antenaes that are aimed at the sky and cause a heating effect in the ionosphere. One thing you can do with these facilities is alter weather patterns because where you cause localized heating in the ionosphere, that air rises and cooler air rushes towards that spot.
>>
>>16995291
>these are evacuation vehicles and the top 1% of weatlh and power is leaving the planet because we're all about to get rekt by something

what will rekt us and where would they go? there's nothing in this solar system that they can resort to. maybe mars but they'd need to bring a lot of shit with them. or perhaps they have already achieved interstellar travel?
>>
It is probably a warp drive or some kind of prototype propulsion drive.

Notice how the source of the illumination disappears and there appear to be a big shockwave near the end.

Tends to make me think whatever it is, its a two stage process ie some sort of ascent motor and then a main propulsion engine.

Remember US military technology is roughly two decades ahead of what is available to the general public. Sometimes more.

Stealth fighters were being tested in the late 1960s.

That would be my guess, keeping in mind logically all UFOs are man made.
>>
>>16995347

It reminds me of this I saw some time ago, this is where I came to the conclusion of some kind of propulsion device testing.

You can see a similar two-stage shockwave and increase in speed here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw8UHD7OZvc

Its either the same thing or a variation on the technology.
>>
>>16992399
>United States launches missile to show China, Russia, Iran who still wears the fucking pants
>Russia responds by launching their own missile because missile envy

This makes an incredible amount of sense if you think about it. But people here want to believe that it's fucking aliums or something equally stupid.

>inb4 ur a shapeshifting lizard illuminati shill
>>
>>16995291

Oh wait here's that thread. >>16991821 Although OP in that thread is posting a vid from 2010.

>>16995336
>what will rekt us

All kinds of possibilities. Maybe Yellowstone is finally going to pop (it's 700,000 years overdue), maybe a solar flare is coming. Maybe an orchestrated disaster is being setup.

>where would they go?

Good question. The moon would be the easiest place to go to but you have many conspiracy theorists who don't believe we've ever gone there, whereas others are certain it's been inhabited for all of human history by an alien race that owns us.

I'm partial to the idea that they would go underground before resorting to something as expensive and risky as leaving the planet. If they really were hiding away before a world ender.
>>
Occam's razor gents.
Remember that...
>>
>>16995347
This is the most probable answer posted thus far.
Logical. And accounts for how wierd it looks since it would be new tech
>>
File: I want to believe.jpg (8 KB, 200x251) Image search: [Google]
I want to believe.jpg
8 KB, 200x251
>>16992706
I always knew the US Government existed.
>>
>>16995408

>700,000 years overdue

Source?
>>
>>16992399
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L-1iAH-bek
>>
>>16992399
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14zSjE23FwA
>>
File: 20150211_181057_Night.jpg (1014 KB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
20150211_181057_Night.jpg
1014 KB, 2340x4160
guys i captured a space x rocket takeoff from Virginia. this was taken in tuckerton, NJ.

pretty cool huh?
>>
>>16992706
missile leave heat signature under NVG's.
as you can is in the video ^^^ no heat signature.
not a misile.
>>
>>16995594
>the last eruption was 0.64 million years ago, implying that we are still about 90,000 years away from the time when we might consider calling Yellowstone overdue for another caldera- forming eruption
http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/yellowstone/yellowstone_sub_page_50.html

I'm right though, the source is feel-good nonsense.
>>
>>16995674

So you're just talking out of your ass?
>>
>>16992399
Dang. I thought the last one was just a remote control drone with spotlights attached to it. Like some California Silicon Valley prank that techies think is funny.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.