[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is that ok to have an eye thread where you guys used to read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: DSC05592 - Copie.jpg (12 KB, 234x86) Image search: [Google]
DSC05592 - Copie.jpg
12 KB, 234x86
Is that ok to have an eye thread where you guys used to read stuff into it? I mean, eyes ARE the portal to the soul after all.
Pic related are mine.
Hope it doesn't come off as attention seeker-ish.
>>
>>16991688
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
this is 4chan.
post your tits and we read you real good.

or gtfo
>>
>>16991689
>>16991735
What if guys
what if
i wasn't a girl?
>>
Someone probably can, but I'm not that kind of wizard. I can do palmistry, some Cherokee magic and some chaos magic, but I can't read souls from pictures of eyes.
>>
>>16991739
>palmistry
>chaos magic
Woah cool, if it was light enough i would have kindly requested you to do so and made a pic of my palm (or feet? A guy told me he could read on the sole of the feet. But maybe it was just a foot fetishit weirdo)
>>
>>16991688

Can I suck ya willy?
>>
>>16991772

He probably just wanted to see your feet.
>>
>>16991688
I already don't trust you
>>
>>16991784

It's a sign reading of course. The palm is necessary to determine love, fortune...gender...and that leads into of course more pictures of a wider angle...to see the aura...and that stuff...
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 384x148) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 384x148
>>16991688
What do you think guys?
>>
>>16993502
You have a beautiful soul.
>>
>>16991688
sorry i was a bit angry in this photo
>>
It does come off as risky.

The only part of my body I'd ever show off online is my glorious dong. No finger prints or retinas on that baby.
>>
>>16991688
>ope it doesn't come off as attention seeker-ish

It does. Fuck off to /soc/
>>
File: angry face.png (59 KB, 380x435) Image search: [Google]
angry face.png
59 KB, 380x435
>>16993602
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.