[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 800x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 800x720
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>16989586
>>
File: 1234.jpg (53 KB, 301x340) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
53 KB, 301x340
Hi guys.
I'm a novice and need some practice. Try posing me a specific query, I'll scry it and try to give an interpretation of the images. Keep in mind it's experimental, so it might make little to no sense.

Two readings - first come first serve. Might do more if the first two don't leave me all out of juice, but don't hold your breath.
If I think your query might be too difficult, I will let you pick another. The only payment I demand is feedback.

The following things might help me focus, but they are not necessary:
>Your favorite artwork (picture/link).
>Your favorite color/shade.
>Something you've made/crafted (picture/link).
>An instrumental only track (NO SINGING, but instrumental covers of songs are acceptable) that conveys your current mood or your feeling towards the question.
>Your favorite gemstone
>Anything else you think could be helpful
>>
File: Prince of Chaos.jpg (109 KB, 900x790) Image search: [Google]
Prince of Chaos.jpg
109 KB, 900x790
>>16991686

Should I go into the military then into politics? Or does my road split from that direction?

>Black
>I've only ever made a shitty ramp for my arthritic dog to get up the stairs, but I'm proud of it
>Amethysts and Topaz
>I'm a Leo
>>
File: 564679.jpg (162 KB, 540x526) Image search: [Google]
564679.jpg
162 KB, 540x526
Good evening everyone. I will do a few readings tonight. Along with the reading I will shuffle my playlist and whatever song comes up I will describe with my own interpretation, and any other information regarding the tarot.

I will need your name, sign, gender, a short story or bio about yourself and a question. Fake names and nick names are okay if it's a must.
>>
>>16991686
Ah, forgot to include this: mention your gender, please. If it's a love reading, the other person's too.
>>
>>16991696
>>16991700

I'm male.
>>
>>16991686
Orange
Male
Sagitarrius
Idk bout gemstone, Obsidian is interesting

Will I have graduated college and be working towards my goals in 3 years?
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 259x194
>>
>>16991697

Nicholas
Leo
Male
I'm a rebel born to authority, who finds himself drawn towards being an authority standing against rebellion. There are more important people standing over my shoulder than probably even I realize, and I don't know if they're disappointed or intrigued.

I would like to know what is generally in my future, I suppose that's a general reading?
>>
>>16991697
Jagga
Sag
Male
I never had a mother's love.

Can I get a education/finance/career reading?
>>
File: 70936.jpg (86 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
70936.jpg
86 KB, 1024x768
>>16991667
Haha Yalda. That is fantastic and definitely how I felt when I found this deck. I can't stop looking at the cards in the pictures!!! One day, hopefully soon, they will be mine <3 thank you oodles.
>>
>>16991711
That's cool, thanks for being a great gardener, Jesus. See you monday, you mexifool.
>>
>>16991696
>>16991704
A black sword, ivy growing over a white surface until it's entirely covered, a blason with a perching bird, a raven flying, seen from below.

Asked for clarification. A five pointed star shining bright yellow, but upon closer inspection, it appears to be just a reflection on the water's surface, dispersed by ripples. Another blason with a perching bird (raven?), bright green ivy covering a white surface.

If any of these images suggest you anything, let me know.

The black sword, to me, can symbolize two things: The will of having your way no matter what it takes, or revenge. In this case, I'd probably go for the former.
Joining the military might surely temper you. The star suggests that all in all it might be a positive choice. But how determined are you to stick with it? Is a ripple all it takes to erase that determination?

The ivy seemed to block the path. A barred route. While the military seems like a possibility, politics seem to be a road less easy to follow.

The blason makes no sense to me. All the raven seemed to suggest was, "look upwards".
>>
File: jeep.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jeep.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
Nicholas
Gemini (June 7th 1993)
Male
Intuitive-feeling type

There is a girl who wants to be in a relationship with me. Im not sure if I want to be in a relationship again,
>>
>>16991719
>Song: You
>Interpretation: Loving someone you are not able to have, losing someone

>The Fool, The Hanged Man, King of Wands

You've gone through a great change but were able to adapt. For your future I believe you'll get over any losses or slumps and be inspired to make a change for greater things. You're naturally powerful so will be able to take control of things.

>>16991720
>Song: Starring Role
>Interpretation: Wanting to be alone, getting over someone, feeling hopeless in a relationship, despising past lover, A relationship going nowhere

>4 of Wands, 6 of Swords, Wheel of Fortune

For your career, you either were successful or will be with your job. This may lead toward a transition to a promotion, which may involve traveling. The future holds many opportunities for you career wise.
>>
>>16991764

The black sword has personal meaning to me. As does the blason.

Thank you Hyacinth.
>>
File: 1411165877562.jpg (592 KB, 898x1000) Image search: [Google]
1411165877562.jpg
592 KB, 898x1000
I lied; I am still around. Going back on a few things that I may have said, I will do an experimental tarot reading before I will head off to sleep.

Give me your gender and your query.

Note that I am absolutely horrendous at tarot, so ask for a reading at your own risk. I need some experience with it anyway.
>>
>>16991770

Thank you Herbert West.
>>
>>16991728
God tier
>>
>>16991812

Male

Who's looking for revenge against me?
>>
I'll be lurking in case something comes up. I might be doing readings, I might not.

Feel free to introduce yourselves.
>>
Because this shit is like cold readings let me test you
Female
Scorpio
>>
>>16991812

just fuck me up and give me a love reading senpai, i'm a female. if you have time that is.
>>
>>16991820
Hullo

What kind(s) of divination do you practice?
>>
>>16991820
How are you? I'm Cara, nice to meet you :)
>>
File: 1398707162021.jpg (188 KB, 750x576) Image search: [Google]
1398707162021.jpg
188 KB, 750x576
>>16991818
>You in this situation: The Hanged Man.
>The other person in question: Two of Wands.
>The possible reasons: Reversed Hermit.
>Advice for the current situation: Seven of Swords.
>Possible future: Reversed Two of Cups.

Alright, let's start off with you. You're currently in a little bit of a pickle, currently quite...ah... in a position where you cannot do anything much but to hang where you are. Many thoughts are bustling within your head, but there are no exterior actions so far.

The possible person who may be out for your blood, this person is quite restless. They might carry a calm and focused exterior, but they are unable to sit still even for just a moment. Wands tend to be quite fiery people, so if there is one that you know to fit this kind of a description, well... may be that. There is a passion to be found within that person.

The reason for such a thing possibly happening...hmm... Isolation. This is a strange thing to be vengeful about, unless you are trying to connect yourself away from them and they did not like it in the slightest. Perhaps they wish that you would talk to them or contact them for some reason? Maybe there is really nobody out for your actual blood...?

The advice card speaks about planning. A lot of planning. This is supporting you in this current situation, the Hanged Man, quite greatly and clearly. Think of many different possibilities, different actions, different paths that you could take. Think of everything possible. Plan. You have to stay alert as well, in case something does pop up. If your gut feeling says something is wrong, best take that into consideration as well. I am not telling you to be entirely and outright paranoid, but alas... may be a need for it.

The possible future of this situation is trouble. Everything is spilled all over the ground, and the parties involved in this are not willing to clean the mess up. A lack of balance. There are two opposite extremes going against one another.
>>
>>16991806
You're welcome, hope it helped. I dig that picture, by the way.

>>16991709
Sorry for making you wait anon, I needed a small break - cannot scry with a grumbling stomach. Let's see if there's anything to see.

I didn't get much for this one. A puddle of green light blossoming into a six petal flower. A six-armed asterisk. Then just waves of white - guess I lost reception? Lol.

You'll likely complete your task in three years. Green hope. But the six suggests it might take you a little longer to achieve your goals.
There was a word of about five or six letters, but couldn't really read all of it. Eri--, Esi--?? Something like that. Sorry for the briefness, I wish you the best of luck!
>>
>>16991876
I have no idea what the fuck I did here, so please, give me some damn feedback. I would LOVE some.

>>16991838
Sorry senpai, but I am simply not doing any more readings today. Especially these. With my normal scrying then alright, I can do that, but tarot? Only the ''unlucky'' first gets one. I still need a heavy amount of practice with it.
>>
>>16991845
Mainly Tarot, channeling, and scrying, and rarely pyromancy, pendulum, or ouija.

>>16991865
I Cara. I'm Will. Well met.
>>
>>16991882
How long have you been scrying for?
>>
>>16991889
>channeling
Tell me more. Angels, aliens, dead humans..?
>>
>>16991891
Today was my first real attempt at using scrying for divination.
As for scrying in general... Not really long, either. Less than thirty days - non consecutive.
>>
>>16991898
What do you mean, other than divination?

What is your process?
>>
>>16991905
Sometimes I do it for fun.
...It's actually really stupid, I close my eyes and let the pictures come. Sometimes it's really vivid, other times it's barely anything. Sometimes nothing at all, just visual snow.
For queries, I first tried visualizing the querent with the information at hand, then asking their question on their behalf.
>>
>>16991914
Interesting! what are they usually about? Similar to your dreams?

Have you tried remote viewing?
>>
>>16991876

Thanks.

Is this person male or female?
>>
>>16991926
Never really tried remote viewing. I might once I get some more practice, if I decide to stick with divination and scrying. Right now it feels like it might be too much - like with muscle, gotta train before you try lifting a heavy weight.

My dreams... No, not quite like them. Unlike the nice colorful pictures I might or might not see during scrying, dreams are not very pleasant, hah.

Out of curiosity, why are you asking?
>>
>>16991889
:D
>>
>>16991929
Wait...this made sense to you?

Either way, anon, I cannot say for certainty whether the person in question is male or female. I drew Ace of Pentacles and Reversed Five of Swords, but I still have no clue.

I cannot even dare to scry this because my appearances in visions rarely reflect the actual truth.

Try asking another reader about this.
>>
>>16991937
You have a pretty soul. Worth asking questions about. Thanks for indulging me thus far.

I don't suppose you feel like talking about your dreams..?
>>
>>16991950

There is at least one person who fits your description. If it is who I think it is then it's a female, and shit may or may not be brewing because of past involvement that ended abruptly and in an unsatisfying way for both parties that both of us seem to be brooding on.

She's exceedingly intelligent, and very emotionally repressed as a consequence of her very calculated lifestyle choices.
>>
>>16991955
Uhm. Okay, that was a weird answer, but I'll take it.

Unless you want to know anything specific about dreams, I'd leave them out of the picture.
>>
File: Ophelia.(Claymore).full.1339003.jpg (447 KB, 827x960) Image search: [Google]
Ophelia.(Claymore).full.1339003.jpg
447 KB, 827x960
>>16991820
I would love a reading, if you decide to do some.
>>
File: 1310908647297.png (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1310908647297.png
16 KB, 400x400
>>16991766

still waiting for a reading if anyones still up
>>
File: cups05.jpg (79 KB, 350x600) Image search: [Google]
cups05.jpg
79 KB, 350x600
>>16990662

>Will i get to where i want to be?

>Nine of Cups Reversed
>Ace of Swords
>The Empress

Alright, you will not. However, this is not necessarily bad.

I say this, is because you will always want more, it is in human nature. That said, you should try not to be too much superficial about the whole situation.

You will eventually get the picture, and will be able to create something fitting to your needs.

Also, remember that in my first reading i asked you about the occult? here is why.

There are a lot of crowns in all your readings. needless to say crowns refer to relationship with the divine and are a form of spiritual symbolism.

The mix of conscious and spirit. Seems to be the symbolism on your part.
One more card for advice

>Five of Cups

Ok, it goes hand to hand with the reading. The advice here is too pay more attention to what you get instead of what you not.

Again you will probably not get where you want to be, but you will indeed get somewhere. Appreciate what you have instead of lamenting what you don't.

Hope it helped anon.

(Posting more because 4chan will make me wait if i dont)
>>
>>16991895
I did angels a long time ago but I don't anymore. I have also done goetia occasionally. Mostly I channel something else, kind of along the lines of demons, but also parts of other people.
>>
>>16991965

According to my cards, the ''divine'' that helps in divination are something demon like.

Do you agree with this?
>>
>>16991697
Oscar
Male
Gemini
I once improvised a roller coaster for a school project once the one we where doing failed, the teacher did not liked it.But i did not cared, i think (i know) she is stupid.
>>
>>16991990
generl reading
>>
File: vince hell.gif (1 MB, 306x230) Image search: [Google]
vince hell.gif
1 MB, 306x230
If you are reading this, may god treat you the same way he has treated me
>>
>>16991686
My favorite gemstone is lemurian crystals and clear quartz. One is an all-purpose intuition booster the other is an all-encompassing master healer. If I was on a deserted island I think those two MIGHT be the best to have.Too many uses to name if you have imagination.
>>
>>16991997
I just wanted to tell you my favorite gemstones. I dug up some earlier today and recently got an intuitive burst of knowledge about my state of body in terms of traditional chinese medicine. I know it was the lemurian crystal that id it and I wanted to share. Specifically I intuited that my large intestine was in touble because of "Northeast moving wind" which I knew to refer to TCM for. It's a great ass crystal.
>>
File: U_only_had_to_understand.jpg (37 KB, 600x484) Image search: [Google]
U_only_had_to_understand.jpg
37 KB, 600x484
>>16991994
how has god treated you?
>>
>>16991995
>>16992002
Yeah, noticed my derp a little too late, so I deleted the post. Sorry anon. :')

Clear quartz is amazing, agreed.
Lemurian crystals also sound really, really nice. I've only found them in one shop though and they cost way more than I could afford spending on rocks.
They seem to be easier to find online, but it's probably better to pick this kind of stuff in person.

Personally I favor turquoise, amethyst and ametrine.
>>
Male 21
Aries
Looking forward into myself I seek my destiny
>>
>>16991882
Could you remember the word?
>>
>>16992039
No. I can try asking again.
Again six petal flower. Wita? Wite? Uita? Uite? Vita? Vite? The font was a little weird. Something with those letters though. There seemed to be more but I couldn't make them out, and I'm not sure it's the same as the last time.

All I know for sure is that it was a short word, max 5-6 letters, most likely 5.
Reading words is hard, I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>16992062
Dicks.
>>
File: boom.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
boom.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>16992070
Well, if that's what you'd like it to be. Can't argue.
>>
>>16992062
Kamal?
Bhangi?
Was it in english?
>>
>>16992073
This>>16992070 is not me.

>>16992082
This is me.
>>
>>16991976
In a vague sense, I agree with you.

I would paraphrase bangbang saying divination comes from human psychic function and the tarot, etc. is just a way to bring it into symbols.

And also it is reminiscent of JoS/Satanism to say something along the line of "humans are actually demons."
>>
>>16992082
>>16992084
It didn't seem like either. If I were to really pick a word, it'd be "Wither". But take this with a grain of salt, it was very hard to read out.
>>
>>16992090
Sweet, that's what I think too. Divination is just a different way of interpreting the information received

How do you channel, what is your method?
>>
>>16991962
Thanks New Help,

You are the fourth reader to tell me about spiritualism and the divineness...i'm not gonna pay it too much mind, i'm pretty sure i know what they and you mean but Time will tell and
If you wanted to elaborate more, please do

I will learn to appreciate what I have,
Thanks.
>>
>>16992104
I go into trance and sometimes facilitate that my reciting an invocation, performing body scan, and doing visualizations. Whatever I hallucinate I report and interpret.
>>
>>16992147
Could you give me a reading?
>>
>>16992159
sure
What is your question?
>>
>>16992162
Can you do a spirit reading?
All details wanted, lol

Thank you
>>
File: The_Lovesickness_of_Frey.jpg (2 MB, 1964x1452) Image search: [Google]
The_Lovesickness_of_Frey.jpg
2 MB, 1964x1452
http://b.1339.cf/dzcwyjz.mp3

Good evening, /div/, and a good Friday night!

I'll be doing some readings tonight. Unless you have a specific preference, I'll decide the method I use to read you tonight based on the query you provide.

But, take note of a few things:
>I need your gender, as well as that of anyone else involved in your query
>Links to songs can often help me to go a bit more deep

I'll do at least three, but not likely more than five; we'll see how this goes tonight.
>>
>>16992186
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNQ5vptsKA8
can you do a spirit reading? whatever thye want to tell me.
or a general if its too demanding
>>
>>16992186
https://youtu.be/4QrujUsV6QM

Straight male, love reading. runes, if you feel like it

Thank you
>>
File: something about us.jpg (83 KB, 1054x741) Image search: [Google]
something about us.jpg
83 KB, 1054x741
>>16992186

I'm male, she's female.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOS9aOIXPEk

Are we star-crossed, just a regret, an ongoing tragedy, or something more?

Or maybe in another life...
>>
>>16991686
>>16991697
>>16991812
>>16992186

Are you still doing readings? I hope I didn't miss out, I've never had a reading done before.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 251x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 251x200
This is for the readers and I can supply more info as needed. I have added quite a bit of info that I know readers have asked for and if anyone needs more info let me know.

Female, taurus, reserved, pretty eyes or so I have been told not pretty in a standard way and dark coloring. I have attached a photo that I like and I am adding one of my favorite songs or what has been on my mind lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWvsZaHaG0g [Embed] [Embed]

Question- How does he feel about me? Do I have a chance with him?
>>
>>16992062
wanna do a readin for me?
>>
Hello everyone, i hope all is doing well.

Other readers, I have a question,
I haven't done a serious reading in about a week now, i've been so busy as of late I feel as if im neglecting my deck.
Is there such thing as neglecting your tarot deck?
Hopefully I can do a reading or two tomorrow morning.
>>
>>16992189
>general spirit reading
Anon, I'm down, but you'll have to stick around for a while. It's a bit mindwrecking to call on spirits, so I tend to let those be towards the end.

>>16992190
>runes for a love reading
Kek

I'm willing to do that, but please give me some context. Are you hunting or trapping? (Ie, someone in mind, or just looking for someone to find?)

>>16992192
I'll start with yours because I can read this one easily with tarot cards, I think. One moment for your reading.
>>
>>16992186
Male
Can You give me a spirit reading with some future stuff in it? Anything I should be looking out for now?

http://youtu.be/D9Ui2deAKr8
>>
>>16992147
Could I get a body scan? I'm curious.
Or really anything you'd want to give me.
>>
>>16992219
I got no one in sight, trying to find someone..
>>
Again:

If you wish to tear a community apart, keep it to yourself.

This is not highschool.

Most of you are mature enough to hold your tongue, but I guess delusion stands in your way.
>>
>>16992147
can I please get a body scan
>>
>>16992242
Who are you talking to?

And

What are you trying to say?
>>
>>16992123

No problem!

>Elaborate more

It does not necessarily mean you have ''magic powers''. It could easily mean that you are a really spiritual guy,. In the modern context of the word.
>>
>>16992192
Viability: 9 of Wands (reversed)
Forces Against: Ace of Wands (reversed)
Forces In Favor: the Devil
Long-Term Potential: 9 of Cups
What You Need to Do: 4 of Swords (reversed)
What She Needs to Do: 2 of Swords (reversed)
Projected Outcome: Queen of Swords (reversed)

My oh my, such a strange spread, but it tells me quite clearly why you on such a path tread. I see that there is some possibility to take this all the way, but someone's feeling of being burned out still stands in the way.

Nevermind what forces may, but I see the forces standing against to play a part in terms of how difficult it is for at least one of the two hearts to contend with the necessary trials in some way. But, I see some strength come from...oh lad, you said something alluding to being soulmates? Well, I see that there is something about being tied together in some way, and it's not the pleasant sort of string that guides too many who're lost or astray. It's more of a “bound together, fuckg me for feeling this way” type of thing, but it still seems to me to be an advantageous thing.

Why? Lad, I would decry any thoughts of excessive sentience now. If you want to taste the sweet nectar of that crown, you need to be a bit less logical now, and you need to get up off your ass and just got take that lass. The 4 of Swords shows rest, but it's reversed here, so I'd think it best if you get up off your bed, and go take her now! Thereupon, shall good passion be enow!

But, you're not really inclined to that, though, really. I get it, you're not too comfortable with those feelings, but your discomfort has come to knock on your door, and you would do best to let it in for a night or two now. And she, good querent friend, has to get off her ass as well.

I see that she is or shall be somewhat indecisive, I think, but she'll need to bring herself right to the brink of accepting your gallant proposal if you offer such a thing. (if you don't, you're pretty fucked, just so you know)
>>
>>16992280
In the end...well, my friend, I see the cards currently indicate to this bard something about...egh, the way it stands, there appears to be some emotional lack in this spread, my man. Something entirely serious to the point where one would not know just how to spare the feelings of the other at times. But, The future's always in flux; do not take written in stone my rhymes.

>>16992231
End of the queue: that's where I'll put you

>>16992239
Alright, you're up next tonight.
>>
File: Hpy cat.jpg (184 KB, 736x749) Image search: [Google]
Hpy cat.jpg
184 KB, 736x749
>>16992186

If you are not overwhelmed by your current querents, i would like a reading too.

How is my current relationship with Star? is she helping me out? Keep in mind this is not a love reading... i think,

Tarot or scrying would be great. But chose the method you like,

No rush though. Only if you have the time
>>
>>16992280
>>16992282

Thank you for the read. I shall take it to heart.
>>
>>16992298
What's your initials?
Or what region do you reside?
>>
>>16992317

Why?
>>
>>16992186
How are you BV? :)
>>
File: wheel_of_fortune.jpg (171 KB, 200x360) Image search: [Google]
wheel_of_fortune.jpg
171 KB, 200x360
Ahlright. One or two more beers and ill start doing some readings.

Anyone interested, i need

>Gender
>Sign
>Question
>A word that describes how you feel
>If a third person is involved, give them a nickname that you like.

Hope i can help!
>>
>>16992326
Hey DC!!!

Care if i ask you for a reading? I would love having one from you :P
>>
>>16992325
I'm extremely curious.
>>
>>16992342
Wha ha ha... lol. Sure NewHelp! You will be my 3rd person ever so feedback and patience is definitely needed :P. Just give me some specifics on what you seek.
>>
File: 1440216986442.jpg (119 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
1440216986442.jpg
119 KB, 1250x1250
Good evening all.

I will be doing one reading for tonight. I am still a beginner, but I will do my best to help you.

Please leave:
>name
>gender
>age
>brief description about yourself
>question

>>16992332
Male
Cancer
What does the near future hold for me?
Melancholy
>>
>>16992346

I live in a place where the south brushes up against the midwest.
>>
>>16992186
Female here, Sagittarius if that helps. My query is this: what sort of interest should i dedicate most of my time pursuing right now? too many areas of my life are pulling at me and i feel like i need some clarity on what path i should focus on the most

(if this isnt a query that can be answered by div i understand, forgive me as this is my first time asking for a reading ever)
>>
>>16992332
>male
>Pisces

Why am I always so tense? Or, a more practical question would be: How can I reduce my general tension?
(A word that describes how you feel) Tense (sorry for being obvious, but if "tense" doesn't help, I also feel very "free")

Thanks
>>
>>16992332

>Male
>Leo
>What should I do to get her?
>Addicted
>Call her J if you like
>>
>>16992354
*3*
>>
>>16992348

Ahlright!

Well, the thing is. I have being feeling a bit bummed lately. I am better now, but mostly because of the beers hehe.

A general reading about my current situation would help me not feeling so confused by my lousy emotions,

Dont know what other details i could give you besides
>Sun: Cancer
>Moon Pisces
>Male
>25

Also, ofcurse i will give you feedback!! that is a crucial part of learning, and i think you have the talent for this :)

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>16992400
Thanks NewHelp :D
>>
>>16992332
yeah
f
sag with scorp rising
happy with life but impatient
their nickname is tomtom

oh yeah I want a luv reading oooooo
>>
>>16992350
Emily, female, I'm doing well in my studies and I'm often told I'm very sociable and interesting to be around with despite my pessimistic and bitter opinions.

Question: Will I be successful in my future?
Or if you don't want to answer that, do I have a chance with my qt teacher? (Love reading)

Ty
>>
>>16992418
Ok I will do this one, give me a bit and I will get back to you.
>>
>>16992190
Top:
>Ingwaz/(Hidden) Manaz/(Hidden) Tiwaz
Left:
>(Hidden) Fehu, Berkano
Middle:
>Isa
Right:
>(Hiddnen) Uruz, (Hidden) Eiwaz
>Jesus fuck

Alright friend, I see the runes above to spell something of value for you. You're a bit inclined to follow something that shall bind with you with...alright, fuck it: you're horny, nigga, and it's making you do stupid shit.

Alright, now that that's out of the way, I feel inclined to say that you should seek to find the man inside, and you should thereby some victory find.

Well...shit..I see that things didn't work out in terms of your last investment, but you somehow managed to make your way through it. I see that you're alright, but you're right now not making any progress at this time.

Really, lad, you should be a bit more concerned with what you had promised the three wives on the last night (the fuck?) Well, I see a certain girl who seems disposed to the world to wait, even if that's not what you believe about her to be true, mate.

I see the working of something inside, but I see thereafter that she'll have a wild heart and ride your ass to oblivion and back. Perhaps perhaps...a Scorpio lass? I don't know, I'm just spitballing here, lad, but I see something about working on yourself in some way, but I see a girl coming abou who shall lay you to high hell, and you'll likely forget how to spell after she's done with you for a night.

As far as past that...I see little light, but I also know there sits upon a throne a merchant gorged upon the bounty he holds upon his belly on these days. Nevertheless, he knows not its ways.

The fuck? Why didn't you jut ask me to scry? Oh well, friend; I hope this is some help to help you bend the fates a bit more towards you in this respect, mate.

Best of luck, at any rate.
>>
File: 1447097635544.jpg (144 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447097635544.jpg
144 KB, 800x800
>>16992418
This reading I will be doing a simple 3-card spread. Each card represents a part in your life, past present and future.

1st card, the past:Five of Cups reversed.
Ideally this card shows recovery from a past event in your life, or regret. This card is also about learning to be open and to take risks again. It is a card of a lingering sense of regret, nostalgia and bittersweet memories but the card is the essence for a hopeful future. You must get over whatever you need to get over, in a sense you need to move one from what is holding you back. The reversed Five of Cups signifies an end to the suffering, and a beginning to new loves and relationships, new interests. I strongly advise to start engaging in what inspires you and what makes you be creative.

2nd card, the present:Nine of Cups reversed.
You talk about a possible relationship with your teacher and your future, although the upright position of this card indicates satisfaction, the reverse tells me you may be disappointed that your wishes are not materializing in reality. Perhaps you are dissatisfied with the situation with your teacher? or your future? I feel that there is something missing deep down, and the "inner fullfilment" you have been seeking is still not present. Try to be realistic with yourself when thinking towards your dreams or wishes, this will help you avoid the innevitable let downs you may experience.

Last card, the future: Nine of Wands.
You will be faced with many challenges along the way, some of which will coincidently pop up when you are so close to achieving a goal or project. Know that you have what it takes to overcome these obstacles, do not give up! The Nine of Wands is a sign of hope. You are strong willed and with that, you will achieve your goal. The challenges before you now are only the last bit of darkness before the break of a wonderful future. I can feel it, it is a very bright one. Teacher or not, your future is looking great. Keep striving and don't give up.
>>
>>16992418
>>16992542
Please let me know if this reading was accurate and helpful to you in any way. I did the best I could. I wish you the best of luck, Emily.
>>
File: 5-2.jpg (151 KB, 450x762) Image search: [Google]
5-2.jpg
151 KB, 450x762
Dear readers, anyone really. Can I still I turn her into my gf?

Saggitarius, male.
Any song from digimon tri. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>16992451
Yeah , I'm quite horny but haven't had the chance of doing anything stupid yet.

Last lass I tried to pursue was somewhat an unrealistic shot . And I'm fucking stuck now ,yeah .

Three wives?? Mate ,I have got only two hands. Seriously , what did I promise? Could you describe the girl you saw? I have no idea who she could be, if she has already came my way,ofc .

I don't know jackshit about signs , but the last lass I had feelings for was a scorpion. Could it be a leo? I had a dream with one.

Am I the merchant?? Yeah, should have asked for a scry:p. Thank you ,Bv, you did an awesome job as always..
>>
>>16992400
OK NewHelp, I did a Celtic cross spread for you. I drew the cards once but why felt off, for whatever reason, so I drew again. These feel better although the outcome is confusing me but maybe it will make more sense to you. I'll post your cards and then try and interpret them from my feelings. Here we gooooo.
Heart of the matter- 9 of wands reversed
Opposing factor- 2 of wands
Root cause- the high priestess
Known influence- 6 of pentacles
Past influences- 2 of pentacles
New circumstances- 9 of cups
Your self- 8 of swords
Surrounding environment- the empress
Guidance- 3 of pentacles
Outcome- the lovers reversed
>>
Can you do me?>>16992219
>>16992332 or another reader can jump in.

descriptive word- down

>>16992205
Me
>>
>>16992579
Does this have anything to do with your issues with scrying and readings lately? I remember you jumped down to 1 card readings because something was off, right?
>>
>>16992289
I'll do yours real quick; you already know this spread

Situation: Death
You: Ace of Pentacles (reversed), The High Priestess, Knight of Wands
Her: 10 of Wands, Ace of Cups, 8 of Pentacles (reversed)

Friend, this one seems a strange rhyme to bend. I see that you'll find some change together in some way, but not in the way that you'd hoped to play.

I see that you are thinking of something that is somehow leading to failure in you. You would now rue the way it's now pushed through. But there is inside something to find. I see the High Priestess call upon you in this wise. Three kings are known by how their way is shown. But the knight of wands now shows that you're a bit too strong in how you respond to the queries of everyday with her in some way that she offers you, bro.
>>
>>16992599

Ah, something to show...I see that she's a bit experienced, at least in comparison to you, and the Ace of Cups, while normally showing some love, shows to me here that she has something to swallow about you, though. Oh...you poor poor sweet lad... there is some lack of enjoyment I see, but mostly because she swallows you in proximity. I see that she reacts in such a way...she shows some impatience upon outward ways, but she would be inclined to be a bit more in your mind in terms of how she would soon sign the papers for your climb..or else your doom. She doesn't give a shit either way, at least as far as I can construe.

I see the sword that pierces right though the 7 of Wands I didn't describe to you.

Now...past these cards I see a lass that is seductively leaning upon her desk. I see a nervous lad before her that's somehow a mess.

Dude...she's fucking with you. And, really, she'll get away with it unless you put a stop to this shit...

But how! Zounds! That should be the sound of progress today! It's not so much how you think to lay (I saw business shit), but more on the positions she takes.

Well, lad, let's pull and advice card for you:
>The Sun (reversed)
Lad...this shall be a tad difficult to explain to you, but it seems to me clear that you should endear by means of somethins less close to you.

Well, stop putting your emotions in this exchange; I think you'll therearefer find yourself in range of finding a good fate. Otherwise, you'll be inclined to fuck up by how you surmise the things that fall for you then.

Nevertheless, you'll likely know by means of the 5 of Cups which is best.
>>
I would like a reading too, if possible.

David
Male
Libra

What direction is my life headed towards currently? (General life path reading).
Thank you.
>>
>>16992596
Yes. It has to do with that. Doing Good so far DC
>>
>>16992615
Whoa... I'm having severe deja vu right now lol.
>>
>>16992615
Yalda, are you gonna come back as Io after this passes?
>>
>>16992615
OK one last question. Are you have relationship or family issues?
>>
>>16992631
I can't talk right now. Are you having relationship or family issues?
>>
>>16992601

Thanks BV spot on.

And yeah she doesn't really gives a fuck. Hence why she is so unpredictable.

>it seems to me clear that you should endear by means of somethins less close to you.

Sorry, What do you mean by this?
>>
>>16992615
>>16992654
>>16992628

Dropping trips

>Deja Vu

Lel why?
>>
>>16992189
I see a slightly chubby man dress conservatively to step forth. He reminds me of Varys from Game of Thrones. He says:
“don't excessively distress. Don't be too implored by the voice that has excessiverly bored itself in your mind. A good news shall you find if you perfect the reasoning of the...” I see a paper cranew floating in the end, and I think that's the means by which you shall win. I see that fat bastard smiling and nodding now, and I think he's quite satisfied with how I have given this message to you...

I see something about birds, and they're two. I feel the joy that shall now employ the messenger of songs that are so rarely hear. I hear a disparaging word offered by the song-singing one who is thereby in debt to no one.

Well...fuck. Spirit readings are strange, and I've found this best in range in terms of the words that may constrain. Three moles...digging into their respective holes...See by means of the letters you write that your words ring a bit more contrite.

At any rate, upon this site! Fuck the wands, and fuck the swords! Upon the seventh is your only award! Something to hid, but something to ride upon the light where the coins and cups strive....

Would you know more? I see some ruin upon the shore. The bodies of entities that I can scarcely see, but somehow the three seem imperceptible to me.

And thereafter...I hear some laughter then. And it seems that this false jocundity shall contend with some stones that lay in the path. Thereafter, lad...you'd best learn to laugh because the fate shall spank you with a large wooden spoon, and this spanking yours shall likely come soon.

Well...fuck...I just pulled out of that....I've no idea what else to tell you, lad.

>>16992654
It means don't get sucked into her games, lad.
>>
File: 1447526231490.jpg (121 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
1447526231490.jpg
121 KB, 500x485
>>16992350
>>16992356
>>16992358
>>16992413
>>16992607

I am back

You guys still around?
>>
>>16992663
I don't know but I've seen that reading before, the one I posted for you.
>>
>>16992673
Ahh ok

Thanks again BV! I guess I'll do better without her then... Such a shame.
>>
>>16992677
yeah I'm 413
>>
>>16992679

Ahh heheh well I guess I am in a common situation?

I understand the cards you pulled. However, I would like to need your interpretation if you don't mind.

By the way, and just curious, did you happen to see The Star in the first spread you drwawed?
>>
>>16992708
>I would like yo hear*
>>
>>16992677

I am here, >>16992358
>>
>>16992708
No star.
>>
>>16992715
Okey :)
>>
>>16992711
>>16992712
>>16992715

Hey guys I'll do your readings tomorrow for sure.

Something came up and I won't be able to concentrate enough sorry. This is urgent.
>>
>>16992728
Good luck and be well.
>>
File: 1435092898529.gif (1 MB, 330x312) Image search: [Google]
1435092898529.gif
1 MB, 330x312
>>16992673
>this reading
Well BV this is pretty hard to even understand.
>. A good news shall you find if you perfect the reasoning of the...
was this cut off intentionally? i did not understood what the crane means
>See by means of the letters you write that your words ring a bit more contrite.
So to be more toughtful of others?
So is MORE bad shit coming?
god damn, it never stops.
>>
>>16992677
I am still here, thanks bro, this is my post:

>>>16992356
>>
>>16992186
>>16992231
I'm still here BV, whenever you start back up reading.
>>
>>16992677

can u do a reading 4 me?

>>16992561
>>
Any readers?
>>
>>16992743
Im leaving now, dont bother, I wont be back to see, don't waste your time.
>>
>>16992724
Ok, so the 9 of wands is telling me that you are feeling worn out, worn down, burnt out,
etc. Maybe you feel like you lack the experience for scrying and being hard on yourself
about not having the results you want. In turn, that thinking can also disjoint you from
connecting with your cards.
You are being told with the 2 of wands that you do have
choices. Maybe how a standard method might work with one person, may not work for you.
Think outside the box with many different options on how you could do it. Just don't
beat yourself up if that method doesn't work. Let those feelings drive you forward into
another option.
If you are feeling down and just "bleh", remember that the High
priestess is reminding you to trust yourself, your decisions and what you know to be true
. Don't doubt yourself or let anyone else put doubt into you. She will guide you in
your current endeavors. Also, don't forget to meditate until you know you feel open and
energized.
The six of pentacles is wanting you to balance yourself out. Don't take
more than you can give, but don't put a limit on giving. But even then, you will need
to watch yourself in terms of fatigue and wearing yourself out to where it will break
the balance.
The two of pentacles is testing you. It is wanting you to be open for
continuously practicing and trying without struggling. To accept the failed attempt
with a positive outlook and use it as a learning tool.
The 9 of cups + new circumstances
is great news! It is saying that you might be making progress in the near future.
Keep humble while you celebrate achieving what you are aiming for. 1/2
>>
>>16992724
Although, the 8 of
swords could become a problem depending on the choices you make or the attitude that
tags along with certain negative traits. Be mindful of yourself and if you feel you are
struggling to get out of your own head, find someone to talk to about it. Shoot, come
here to div and someone will be here to help you turn those thoughts around. Another
option could be to derail your current thinking and go on an alternate path.
So... the
empress card could have something to do with the relationship you are in, I believe.
You need certain needs met and it doesn't seem to be happening, which in turn, throws off
your balance you need. You need to connect back into you, your spirit, nature. This
could be the distraction that is leading to mindful chaos.
The 3 of pentacles you have
been practicing and applying already. Talking to other readers on div about methods and
the issues you are experiencing is a good step toward the end result you want.
The
lovers card reversed now makes more sense to me. I believe it pertains to both your
spiritual disconnect you feel and to the one you are seeing. It seems that maybe the
connection between head and heart are just flailing about not sure what to do. Again,
you need to find your balance to sync everything up to feel whole again.

Just pay attention to yourself and where your head and heart are. Pay attention for the
imbalance and see if you can balance it back out.
phew... I am sorry for how long this is and how long it took. I also apologize for
sleepy writing. please let me know. 2/2
>>
>>16992542
Sorry, I was out for a bit.

This has given me a lot to think about and the first was surprisingly accurate! I've always been sceptical of this sort of stuff but I think I've turned, I appreciate this a lot. Thank you for your reading! Good luck to you too.
>>
>>16991640

Anyone available to do a reading for me? First time here.
>>
>>16992810

Hey there :) >>16992561
Im this dude
>>
>>16992839
I'm still very new and only trying my readings on the readers but I drew 1 card for you.
10 of Cups.
It is saying to be thankful and greatful for the love and relationships you have with family and friends. It also warns that you put a "fairy tale ending" into relationships. Instead you need to focus on what you already have.
Like I said, new... very new reader here, sleepy and only 1 card. Let me know :)
>>
Any readings going on?
>>
>>16992872
10 of cups is related to family yes, but, it can represent happy relationship unions based on shared emotions also also...I am happy you drew that card yes, since I can tarot also, let me know if you need to learn more since I can reccomend you websites and books, I can read 2 different deck in this moment...thanks!
>>
File: 1392580122021.jpg (314 KB, 737x720) Image search: [Google]
1392580122021.jpg
314 KB, 737x720
Tarot readings? Tarot readings.

I will probably do one for now, just to test my waters yet again. Give me one query and gender. Take this reading with a massive bag of salt, because I do not know how accurate this can even get.
>>
Jess 20 i do my own readings and keep hearing a lot about imbalance of work/relationships. im wondering where both my work and relationship are headed. also any other obstacles in my way in the near future
>>
>>16993237
Male
Can I get a spirit reading?
>>
>>16993283
I would suggest asking a scryer for this, not a tarot reader.
>>
>>16993237
Female, will I have a positive and successful future?
>>
>>16993237
Male. Do I have a chance with the blue eyed weeaboo girl?
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 500x600
Will I meet Taylor swift in the coming months?
>>
>>16993237
>>16993283
>>16993286

Ok, can you do a general reading?
>>
>>16993294
>Blue eyed weaboo girl

Oh shit post pic nigga, or atleast pic related

I can do a reading for you if you post pic related
>>
>>16991640
Can you read my fortune?

P.S. I am MIB
>>
No, I am not an alien, but I work with aliens and have even made friends with some of them. I can proove im friends with aliens by having them talk to you by clicking on your keyboard.
>>
You shouldnt use christ's name in vein. And How did I...
Know what you were thinking?
easy I'm MIB
>>
>>16993351
Who are you talking to?
>>
File: 1392578609233.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1392578609233.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
>>16993293
Your past: Six of Pentacles.
Your current situation: Ace of Pentacles.
Your external influences: The Empress.
Your internal influences: Three of Cups.
Advice: Reversed Seven of Pentacles.
What to be wary of: Justice.
Probable future: Reversed Nine of Wands.

Quite a lot of Pentacles there, hmm. Fitting. The first card is quite an interesting one, speaking about two extremes - the one who gives, and the one who receives. I could possibly go with you being the receiving one. There is a possibility that somebody in your life before helped you out somehow, to set you on your current path.

Your current situation is filled with energy right now. You wish to do something, to take action to go upon a path of your choice and wish. Saving up for something, in general, doing something constructive and worthwhile with your money and what not.

The external influences are interesting... encouraging a growth. I could say that this is coming from a woman of some sorts, urging you to do something in a positive manner. Giving you ideas, energy and love and help that you may require at the current moment.

Internal influences are quite simple. A need for happy times. A need for something that you will enjoy both yourself and others who you may bring along your path. This is a card of festivities, of get togethers. You may want to do this for both yourself and others.

What you should be aware of is that patience is a virtue. This is not something to be rushed. Take it all slow and careful, make sure you plan things through before doing anything rash and silly, especially when things seem just a little bit too good for you. However, do not sit at one spot and hope that things go well for you. Find a balance between doing things and sitting on your ass. Yet again, Pentacles are more worried about money, and I will just go with the fact that you may need to watch your investments.

(1/2)
>>
>>16993353
some 1 who is asking me questions, maybe they will post and tell u who they are.
>>
File: 1392632186768.png (721 KB, 495x923) Image search: [Google]
1392632186768.png
721 KB, 495x923
>>16993354

Be wary of...honesty. Be honest. Be honest with yourself, be honest with others. If you won't be honest about things, shit will just go south for you and you will get absolutely nothing of worth.

And the eventual future... Possible isolation. Stubbornness that will get you absolutely nowhere. Possible focus on a direction or a path that is not doing any good for you, and you find yourself alone and watching. Perhaps something was done, and now the figure is left alone, wondering whether it was all worth it in the bitter end.

It's either stubbornness or focus on something that you shouldn't entirely do.

Feedback?

>>16993294
>>16993306
Just one reading. And the general guy, you were just a bit too late. I decided to do the one query after yours. Better luck next time.
>>
>>16993357
Very interesting, and yeah, I do have a woman trying to persuade me to be positive- weird! Thank you very much.
>>
Yes I can do that for you too, Jewls.
Cool or what? You just made contact with an MIB Operator and the medium connecting us is an alien.
>>
>>16993367
Bro, what're you doing?
>>
Try this on for size...

>HOLY

If there is a God I imagine him/her having this ^ as an aura.

>>16993372
Using Esp to talk to lurkers want me to do u next?
>>
I you all very much. I just clicked on every1 in the threads keyboards.
>>
I'm 24/m/Leo/Gay

He is 23/m/Cancer/Gay

Will we ever get back together?
Is there some sort of general time frame of when this would happen?

Thanks!
>>
>>16993376
Yea, go ahead, i would like to experience this
>>
>>16993382
I've seen you post this a few times, dude. I think it might be better to stop air-querying and actually ask a reader directly.
>>
>>16993384
What do u want to talk about.
Yes this is me.
Your favorite color is orange
idk are you single?
>>
>>16993384
cool or what?
"BUT HOW"
I told you I'm MIB
>>
>>16993395
You havent answered any of my questions?
>>
>>16993400
then your not asking me. Your questions fall on deaf ears.
I can't did through your mind you have to communicate the questions to me.
OK there you go you asked me what is my name. I would tell you but im not a mind reader like that i can only communicate with thought i cant read your thoughts
so as for your question, Idk what is your name?
>>
>>16993400
How did I know u asked me that? cause u communicated(Oh ur name is Stan) that to me
>>
>>16993400
at least stan is the name u gave me isn't it?
>>
>>16993413
Nope, idk where you get Stan from buy try again, my interest is piqued
>>
>>16993417
I'm asking you a couple different questions, I await your response
>>
>>16993419
next question is how old am I, well like I said U have to give me the answer I cant pick the answer from your thoughts so how old are u sounds like ur little brother is watching this thread and he said hes 13
>>
>>16993419
Who are you is the third question, sry I can't tell you that all I can say is i am MIB
and i know when u read MIB you get the feeling that I am MIB
>>
>>16993424
What?! I dodn't ask your age...something else. What do you mean I have to pick the answer? I'm asking you the questions, how would i know what the answer is?
>>
>>16993431
no u asked me "how old am i" and i told u it sounds like ur little brother is watching this thread with you and he said he is 13 Like i said u need to tell me how old u are or i would just b guessing were testing ESP the ability to communicate with the mind, were not testing if im a mind reader or not talk to me
>>
>>16993419
im eating some lemonheads
>>
>>16993431
well to become MIB I gave a zeta raticuli free will
>>
>>16993436
Ok, i'm giving you my name, age, and favorite sport.

Btw
Does your name start with a J? Jack or Jason?
>>
Your welcome, I love comming here to X and rusteling peoples jimmyy and playing candle jack and teaching everyone about MIB and aliens I luv u guys and remember if u are in trouble just ask MIB for help, I'll be there

>LOVE

>>16993443 dont know ur name cause u wont give it to me but u said ur 17 and ur fav sport is soccer
>>
>>16993448
Bruh, not even, if you're trolling, its not bad, you were close but never right.

If you really can do ESP, train some more bro
>>
>>16993448
Men in Black?

How would I meet an alien?
>>
well nite all MIB got to get some sleep
>>16993450 u have to communicate with ME, yes like this

>>16993453 go outside at night look up and ask God Eue for a sign
>>
>>16993455
If i talk on here, then whats the point of your esp?

Also one of my questions i asked was, are you using an instrument/tool or just your mind and body to ESP?

How do I ESP?
>>
Uhhhhh wtf happened here
>>
>>16993472
Readers are AWOL
>>
What's going on?
>>
>>16993478
Well we do need to sleep

>>16993486
We had just enough beans for a single cup of coffee and the rest of my household is gonna be pissed when they have to settle for tea
>>
File: original.png (223 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
original.png
223 KB, 500x372
>>16993486
>>
File: 1440764273169.jpg (31 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
1440764273169.jpg
31 KB, 440x440
>>16993487
Living the coffee dream
>>16993488
checked and keked
>>
>>16993487
Lol, i've been awake 24 hrs, bout to shower and go to work...adderal in the evening, bad idea
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x654
>>16993495
I miss stimulants a lot lately

I'd get a new prescription if I weren't still nursing
>>
>>16992829
I am glad, thank you for allowing me to read you.

>>16992677
Still alive.
>>
>>16992898
Yea. I would appreciate any info! Thank you :)
>>
>>16992186
>>16992231
Hi BV, I'm leaving this here If you come back
>>
>>16992213
>>16992203
Sorry anons, I ended up falling asleep.
Got a party later, but MAYBE after that I'll be doing two more readings.
Rough estimation would be in about 10-11 hours.
>>
Sorry, passed out

>>16992355
>>16992231
If either of you are still around, let me know; I'll be catching up on the thread while I wait
>>
>>16993537
>>16993541
I called it: even readers gotta sleep
>>
>>16992573
Oh, dear gods...

Egh, the rune spread actually showed me bad news. The whole horniness blocking victory thing...also, the middle shows that you're not really going anywhere right now, just sort of stuck. To the right, it shows me that you're going to be working on yourself for a while, but it will leave you a bit bitter and cold. There literally is no love in that spread; the shit that didn't make any sense was me sort of slipping in and out of trance, and it was just as confusing to me as it was to you. Ya, hit me up for a scry next time.

>>16992737
>was this cut off intentionally?
Ya, I was getting the sentence, and it just stopped there

>i did not understood what the crane means
Think origami: a paper crane is slightly tricky to make, and it's for beauty rather than use. This one in particular was flying as well as a plane. Think about things outperforming their expectations.

>So to be more toughtful of others?
>contrite
That part means to ask for forgiveness when you fuck up.

>>16993562
Ya, if I didn't have to sleep, grad school would have been a lot easier.

Did I miss anyone?
>>
>>16993534
>>16993541
I'm here BV, bout to shower tho, i'll be back in 30 mins
>>
>>16993569
idk but
I miss you
>>
File: 1446661791766.jpg (16 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1446661791766.jpg
16 KB, 403x403
>>16991640
Hey /div. Is there a genetic/inherited component to your spooky divinations? Is the art of proficient and profound reading of divine messages something that can be learned and practiced to increase your "accuracy" and discover deeper understanding about yourself and others, or is it something that can only be truly effective in the ownership of those who have a natural talent for divination?

Which category do you practitioners fall under, and how do you measure your effectiveness, or... power level, in respect of the aims of the divination sessions you go through daily?

Basically, what do you think is the key that makes you a candidate of exceptional skill?

As a complete normie, I am interested in knowing whether large amounts of practice and study of the subject would grant me the same level of skill and accuracy as those who are naturally intuitive and clairvoyant?
>>
>>16993582
Nigga wut

Everyone has, at their core, the same potential. Unless they're like.... down syndrome level, seriously retarded.

I would start your journey with salvia, dmt, shrooms, or acid
>>
>>16993595
Done salvia. Every time I came back to it everything got trippier and trippier to the point where it's uncomfortable.
Done shooms. Same thing. Was a great and intensely profound experience, but then repeated use taught me that once was all I needed.
Tried a research chem that worked like acid. Never again.

I'm done with hardcore psychedelics. I have no real use for them, and they scare the shit out of me now. Still get those breathing hallucinations from time to time.

Never suggest drugs to someone so easily again, anon.
>>
>>16993595
On a side note, does 10x rot/mold? Still have my vial from 3 years ago laying somewhere around the house.
>>
>>16993582
I am a believer that it can indeed be learned and it is not something that one is just born with and that's that. After all, you may have skill and all of that, it may make you better than somebody who just started, but if you do nothing with it, practice or anything, the one who has less ''inherent'' skill and more practice will come out on top.

I do not know where I even approximately fall under. It's rather hard to say actually; not an easy thing to compare readers and their accuracy and their skills. Sure, some are more accurate, but at the same time it's not really a thing that you can just easily compare. Of course, a diviner with more experience is bound to be more skilled than the other. In my true opinion, there is no key that simply makes you like that. Persistence is one thing. Of course, there are a few things along the lines of intuition and what not, but it can all be learned with time. Sometimes with a change of perspective. But it can definitely be learned.

I'm still a student myself, after all. Always learning, always practicing. Always learning...

It can definitely grant you that, just be persistent, is all.
>>
>>16993613
>Tried a research chem that worked like acid.
I've done RC too and nothing works like acid, LSD is one of the safest substances known to man, RCs are.... decidedly not

>I have no real use for them
HAVE, present tense, or you think you learned nothing from using them in the past?
>>
I shouldnt post an air query but it'll be here for later when I can check back.

Male virgo
Where is my social and love life headed? And any advice in regards to either?
>>
>>16993635

Y-yalda, if you do readings later can you keep this one in mind?

>>16993648
>>
>>16993655
Your dubs, I simply cannot allow myself to ignore them.

Can I just do a tarot reading for you? I need some experience, and the past two I did were reasonably accurate from what I understood. I want to save up some energy for a scrying for a person who already asked me some time ago.
>>
>>16993635
Thank you for your input. I'm under the assumption that it's an inherited quality, as I find myself attempting at times and getting mixed feelings deep down. Like everything I'm doing is somehow wrong and fruitless. I've done some tarot reads and stick reads for others in here. Tried reading from coffee and tea cup residue for myself. The most success in terms of hitting home was with the tarot.

I'm asking because I lack faith in my own ability, so I'm collecting the thoughts of others on the topic.

>>16993644
I've learned plenty from psychs in the past. I know that I have horrible retention when it comes to learning. I've harnessed creative expression and interpretation to a certain degree by being more open and less judgemental about art works.
Over time I do lose these attitudes because real life, but to say I've learned nothing from those experiences is foolish. At the same time I haven't learned as much as I had hoped for either.
>>
>>16993684
Hmmmm....

Well, if you liked learning new mindstates from drugs, and you want to get better at magic, I highly recommend this book

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/downloads/04 Prometheus Rising.pdf
>>
>>16993571
Hi BV, i'm ready whenever you are
>>
>>16992231
>>16993571
I see initially a man dressed in black...he doesn't look much like a warrior, but he does hold a sword, downward held towards the ground...perhaps in rest.

He speaks very slowly in a soft, deep voice:
“You must be prepared to know the singing of birds, for on their flight can be shown many a thing.” (Augury?)

“Let the man be persuaded to give coin to the lost cause.” (I hear some applause)

“Be still and at one with the running brook by the sea. Such things are known to me, but you should yourself go out seeking.”

I see a man sitting in front of a gentle river now. He looks at its waters silently and ponders. Perhaps this man is you, and you're being invited to commune with nature a bit. I'm getting a lot of things about nature, actually.

Wait, I understand now, and I can see him nodding silently. You're going to come up on something in the more material aspect soon, and it will leave you confused. The advice is to go out to nature for a little while, get away from people and the city. Go find some place peaceful to reflect, and listen to the sounds of nature. Listen to the silence that is never truly silent. He'll be there.

As soon as I finished typing this out, he nodded and disappeared. I think that's what he wanted you to hear.
>>
>>16993691
I liked learning from new states of mind, but I feel like if I take them I'll just be doing harm than good for myself. I barely made it out of last time, and from that session I learned not to use them for recreational purposes. Until I am compelled and the use is more than warranted, I won't be riding the dragon again.

I can't into magic. Lots of knowledge must be understood on many levels and a certain amount of neuroplasticity is required for even the most mundane of operations from my understanding. I struggle in regular schooling as it is, and don't have the drive to go searching for universal truths on the matter.
It'll always be interesting to me though.
>>
>>16993707
This book (in particular, the exercises at the end of each chapter) will help you remember the lessons from the drugs, re-open those parts of your brain, permanently imprint them

Why are you here asking questions if you don't have the time/drive to use the knowledge we give you?
>>
>>16993574
Insufficient it is, merely to be missed. I would need more than this as a basis for a tryst.

Think well on that of which your words consist.
>>
>>16993684
It is good that you are trying though. It takes quite a bit of time to actually find a method that appeals to you the most. Some find tarot to be fitting for them, others runes, third I Ching, fourth scrying... Whatever works, really.

If tarot gives you reasonable results, then work with it more. Don't be afraid to do readings in the thread to get some practice. Practice, practice and more practice. Do not lose faith in this thing, it's just a detriment, especially early on.

Seriously, good luck with it. Once you will become better at tarot, perhaps something else will work better for you later on. Or maybe the way you're doing things and going about with them are wrong... hmm... I wonder.
>>
>>16993715
Does it not intrigue you for someone to miss what they have never had?
>>
>>16993718
I did call it insufficient
>>
>>16993708
You can say that I digest information slowly, and am still wanting to learn from ancient philosophies and doctrines. Also because of a stubborn desire to understand how one person can learn so much from something seemingly bonkers, and where all this knowledge stems from. How humans have come about to know how to predict specific things from thin air.

Call it a genuine, deep rooted curiosity for things I know nothing about.
>>
>>16993582
With anything magic-related, I like to use the example of basketball. The 7-foot-tall black dude has a clear advantage, but the one who practices more than him may still be the best. Does that make sense? Anyone can play basketball, but the manlet will never dunk like the lanklet.

That being said, I'm not gifted in divination; I reverse-engineered it from someone who is. I'm, per my own natural talent, an extremely shitty and incompetent diviner, but I had the...mixed fortune of dating an immensely gifted diviner for many years: someone who could have become Nostradamus-tier had she bothered to practice. So I reverse-engineered that shit.
>>
>>16993717
I'll try. I really appreciate the advice!
I guess I'll try it out again. Might have to do some reading because a lot of the meanings are lost... But maybe I can use that to my advantage somehow. We'll see in the next few days where this will lead me.

>>16993708
Forgot to say. Appreciate the resource, and I'll check it out after my school assignments are over with.
>>
File: cat.gif (821 KB, 249x188) Image search: [Google]
cat.gif
821 KB, 249x188
>>16993723
Oh well.

Will you explain your reverse-engineering process?
>>
>>16992186
male
can you give me a love reading?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs
>>
>>16993728
>Also because of a stubborn desire to understand how one person can learn so much from something seemingly bonkers
What? What "something"?
>>
>>16993750
It does. My school had an ex mba player come in to discuss the expectations and to motivate us. He was 5'9, was rejected by almost all the major recruiters for his height, and when he finally made it in he astonished his team mates with the skill he acquired through endless practice.
He never once expressed anger to the recruiters, and after a while they started to call him to join them.

>reverse-engineered
So I've read in earlier threads. I guess that's essentially what I'm doing, minus the exposure to talent. You also mix poetry in your readings too if I'm not mistaken. That's genuine talent.
>>
>>16993767
Divination. From animal intestines, from the migration of birds, from smoke and the behaviour of the coals beneath it. From their own inner visions.
>>
>>16993779
Ah

>Intent -> Visualization -> Synchronicity -> Manifestation
that's a spell

>Synchronicity -> Visualization -> Intent to Manifest
that's divination

Does that help at all?
>>
>>16993699
Thank you BV

This is what I got from this.

I need peace and quite of of mind.
So meditation would help.

What do you think about the three quotes? They're all very deep, or I trying to read too much into it.

Could you describe the setting, audience,and the two men?

Any guesses or deductions on what the material aspect could be?

Overall, Be one with nature and find myself by cutting out the noise.

Could you elaborate on "the man will be there"? There's different ways of interpreting this, literally and metaphorically.

Thanks again, I hope i'm not asking too much
>>
>>16993790
Seems rather watered down, but I think I understand what you're saying to some degree.
Manifestation happens on its own as a result of intent. The visualization part is a bit iffy for me. Not quite sure how that part works. And then there's the problem with what your intent actually is. Humans have the tendency to obscure their own intent at times. Which stems from not "knowing thyself" enough.
>>
>>16993808
Visualization helps to define the intent
>>
>>16993569
Thank you , Bv .

Guess I gonna just join the army and look for love in 10 years.

Hope you are fine,mate
>>
>>16993811
How so? Could you give me an example?
>>
>>16993827
Let's say someone is unhappy with where they are presently living.

They send out a "wish" for a new place to live.

Visualization is KEY here. Do they want to end up evicted from present home and crashing on their friend's couch? Do they want to own their own homestead in a rural farmtown? Do they want a sleek furnished apartment in NYC?

If they don't take the time to define what kind of change they want in their living situation, through visualizing their intended future, then they will just get.... anything
>>
>>16993833
Ah. That makes more sense. We manifest our own prophecies after all.
I assume I'll find the same concepts/methods in the material you linked before?
>>
Is anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>16993920
Give me like 40 ish minutes and I'll be home and ready.
I'll need these things from you:
>identify yourself, either by name, sign, eye colour, anything really that is ideally linked to you and/or the hidden forces you call upon in the night.
>a picture of a smile, any picture so long as it isn't lewd.

Keep in mind it's been a little while. If you'd rather be read by someone else I have no issue with it.
>>
>>16993935

Thank You. I'll get my details and a photo sorted for then.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x333
>>16993935
Jas Male Sagitarrius
Brown Eyes and Long Black Hair
Oneness

Can you give me a education/college reading?
>>
>>16993957
Soon. When my bus arrives and takes me home. :)
>>
>>16993935

Aquarius
Brown Eyes
Brown Hair
5"6

http://www.startofhappiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/smiley-face.jpg
>>
Could someone do a reading for me, please?
>>
>>16993668

Oh that's fine by me. I'm checking back periodically so I can't respond quickly, but it also means there's no rush.

Trying to read the discussion on magic and divination when I can. It's a lot to soak in in just brief glances though
>>
>>16993957
I have not forgotten. I'm finally home, and gonna snack on something before I start
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.