[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so I met a 33rd degree Free Mason at work a while ago. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: FB_IMG_1447723478293.jpg (13 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447723478293.jpg
13 KB, 620x349
Ok, so I met a 33rd degree Free Mason at work a while ago. We talked extensively about the Masons and such. Then he brought up that they accept people that take the initiative to see if they can join and that show promise. He gave me his personal information and then paid around one thousand dollars worth of stuff in cash. The man was pretty successful as he's a medical professor. My question is, what should I expect? I'm extremely interested and believe it could help me make some decent contacts and at the very least be amazing for networking? Could anyone give some advice or some websites that would shed some light?
>>
>>16991592
My local lodgemaster said "We're not a secret society, we're a society with secrets"

Whatever that means
>>
>>16991605
That's what I expected go honestly, I have friends who grandfather's were members. They'd never say anything that goes on, I'm extremely intrigued by all of it. I guess what I'm wondering is if it'll be able to help out someone who isn't a retard and invests time into it?
>>
>>16991592
Must be easy to have a bunch of money and degree if you use black magic to get it

But perhaps he did just actually put in effort

>>16991605
Everyone knows about them, but not many know what they know
>>
>>16991612
I know, but he said he's been in the order for quite some time. I'm taking a gap year and will be attending college next year kek. I was just wondering about it, I know it's an order that has many secrets.
>>
>>16991592
The best bet would be your state Grand Lodge website in most cases. Or visiting them personally. Then all the info you get will be directly for you and your area.
>>
Its all a fucking joke.

I used to work at funeral parlor, lots of wakes for free masons considering they were all old pricks.

Literally just a group of old men. The same old men who you see at walmart or shoveling their sidewalks. No more magical than my farts after eating lucky charms.
>>
File: Lam.jpg (44 KB, 345x467) Image search: [Google]
Lam.jpg
44 KB, 345x467
>>16991592
Masonry is fascinating. There are many interesting books written by masons on the topic. You would be wise to find a copy of Lost Keys of Masonry or Morals and Dogma.

I will tell you my opinion since you asked, I believe within masonry you have secret societies within a secret societies. Some initiates will go down one path and another initiate will go down different path. There is high occult ceremonial rituals which should rightly include child sacrifice and all manner of dark ritual fixtures as drinking blood and orgies. This said, every freemason I have encountered has been a gentleman and an all around interesting individual in every case. I can say personally that within my family there has been a tradition of masonry and high dark occultism including but not limited to ritual murder. So sadly, I can speak from authority that masonry is not all networking and paying dues.
>>
>>16991847
>making shit up
>>
>>16991592
>I met a 33rd degree Free Mason
Yeah... no. You might have met a mason but he is definitely not 33rd degree.
>>
>>16991592
Not worth it for me
Basically this..
>Freemasons are pretty open, just don't dress like a ghetto thug and you should get admitted. JayZ is no mason. He's a total phony by the way. No ghetto rappers are.
>you remember pages of masonic shit kind of like remembering the Constitution verbatim
>once you've proven you're serious abou remembering mason shit then you instantly become a 32nd degree mason. It's not hard at all to be one.
>then you do boring ceremonial shit and have boring get togethers at the temple and hobknob with people who can get you a higher paying job
>if a cop pulls you over and is a fellow mason and he might test you with secret mason gang signs he'll let you out of a ticket, domestic violence even
>it's a gentlemen's club. They don't like you beating on your wife but more than likely they'll protect you if you do but will tell you to chill out
>you'll know some cool shit about symbology kinda like illuminati stuff that'll make ya go wow for a minute
>it's a brotherhood. some of us will even hide the bodies with you. We never rat on our own. We will kick you out if you abuse the brotherhood and possibly murder you as well. We will never kill you as a member. You must denounce yourself first.
>>
>>16991847
>You would be wise to find a copy of Lost Keys of Masonry or Morals and Dogma.
Not before joining, or at least doing prior reading. They're good books, but horrible starting points.

>>16991862
I'm guessing OP is American, which would mean 33rds are a diamond dozen. All you have to do for 33rd in some places is take active part in the ceremonial of whichever AAR Valley you're in, and maybe help out another for the good publicity.
There are certainly many more exclusive positions.

>>16991875
>once you've proven you're serious abou remembering mason shit then you instantly become a 32nd degree mason. It's not hard at all to be one.
Not quite. The AAR (order with the 33rd degree) is separate to Masonry. So all you have to do in America after becoming a Master Mason is join and you're automatically a full member of it.
>They don't like you beating on your wife but more than likely they'll protect you
Untrue. Anything even remotely like that is mandatory expulsion and reporting to the police. Anyone found to have been hiding it is out too.
Nothing is more important to Masonry than family.
>>
iluminati is ghey
>>
>>16991977
I appreciate the help anon. You're correct, I'm American. He said it isn't extremely difficult to become a 33rd degree but requires some effort. It seems extremely interesting to me, I'll be meeting with him in 2 or 3 days. He said that he's going to "give me all the info and contact information I'll need", I'm fairly young (18) so this is new to me. I just never expected meeting a Free Mason who would take an interest in a computer sales associate at Best Buy.
>>
>>16992157
Hey, we all have to start somewhere. Hopefully the pack he gives you will satiate your knowledge needs. It's often hard to gauge where to send people keen on more info, at the risk of spoiling good stuff, or not being too helpful at all.

Hope you enjoy it, old boy.
>>
The purpose is the slowly indoctrinate you into the teachings of mystery Babylon and feed you not only the lies but gradually build you towards the greater deceptions all the while giving you secular power and esoteric secrets. The highest degrees are basically satanism and the 33rd believe they can kill God and sit on his throne and be as gods. You get lost in the occult side of things and remain trapped in the pyramid however. In performing their rituals in their temple you are slowly brainwashing yourself and becoming a slave to the beast all while believing you are moving to a higher consciousness. Sorry to spoil it for you.
>>
>>16992223
Lol
>>
>>16991592
Masons are generally a pretty nice bunch of people. Worst case scenario you learn some interesting things about their history and have fun
>>
File: nwo.jpg (252 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
nwo.jpg
252 KB, 500x375
You have been invited to be part of a fraternity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDbgDRNmhYs
>>
>>16991862
Why not?
>>
>>16992322

I think I saw AOL there....and was that Metro? Man...they should bought stock in Apple.
>>
My grandma was a secretary for the Lions' Club.
>>
I also met a freemason at work a number of years ago. The poor bloke's life was a mess. Just because you're in this club doesn't mean you'll actually be successful at anything.
>>
be prepared to give them "dues" aka shekels

probably monthly
>>
>>16993129
Yearly. Same as most organisations. Trouble is most lodges undercharge.
>>
>>16991977
its dime a dozen...
>>
>>16991592
OP is a desperate faggot fishing for money.
>>
>>16993209
Sometimes you mix these things up in such a doggy dog world.
>>
>>16993220
Kek, some anon must have raging downs. It's ok buddy, go back to hugging all the kiddies on the play ground.
>>
>>16991977
damp squid
>>
>>16993209

Well, you understood him. So it was good enough for all intensive purposes.
>>
>grandfather is a freemason
>pastor/owner of several large churches on the east coast
>father was invited to join when he was younger
>says he went to a couple meetings
>was "unsettled" by what he saw/heard
>joined the military
to this day he never told me, but he doesn't keep that close to his dad anymore
>>
Free Masonsry is nothing more than local business owners and the rich elite working together to strike deals and make money. It's about as secretive as The Yacht Club. Most Freemasons are middle-class. America was founded by Freemasons just doing their own thing. There was no big national masonic agenda to create America, it was literally a few guys with enough money to finance the project of creating a new market for England.

Freemasons are not /x/. They don't hide because they have no need to.
>>
>>16994126
OP here, that's what I was wondering. I'm happy this post didn't go full on cancer, it's been pretty insightful. I know that they're open about some things they're hiding. My half brothers would tell me. Of his grandfather that wouldn't speak of what went on because he has friends that disappeared when they talked.
>Update
>Freemason wants me to meet him on Monday
>Says he's going to set me up with someone who I need to get in touch with
>Tells me I'll get all the info I'll ever need
>Says to save all questions till we meet the "contact"
>>
File: 2015-11-21 20.17.52.png (98 KB, 503x309) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-21 20.17.52.png
98 KB, 503x309
Ayy
>>
>>16994104
How curious. As in, he couldn't have gone to meetings themselves without joining, just the dinners. And if he'd joined, he wouldn't have been unsettled since everything is explained.

>>16994678
>Tells me I'll get all the info I'll ever need
Pff, I'm sure he'll give you some, but he shouldn't do too much before you join. Otherwise it spoils the initiatic experience. But you should certainly make sure to have your questions ready.
>>
>>16992223
I met a Mason once, fairly high in the order, enough to be involved in magic, but not enough to avoid taking candy from strangers. I said I could show him some secrets the Masons don't share, and put him in a trance.

Seeing through his eyes I attended a ritual. I never found out what the objective was, but a 33rd was there, and I can honestly say that Masonic magic is weird and kind of dumb. It's a lot more reserved than what I'm used to, but I could tell they were getting shit done. I think they could tell something was off about "me", but I don't think they knew they were being infiltrated.

It was like a summoning ritual, but nothing actually came through. It was more about flexing the boundary between worlds than moving something across it. I'm still not sure what the point was, but rr 33rd seemed to be really getting into it.
>>
>>16996532
lol
>>
>>16996532
Please kill yourself for the rest of us to see
>>
>>16991834
>Literally just a group of old men
That's exactly what they want you to think.
>>
A few years ago I met a 33rd degree mason who claimed that the secret of the Freemasons is that there are no secrets.
He also said he'd personally spoken with Kennedy and a few other presidents and has been inside the White House.
>>
My grandpa was a master Mason, never talked about it. Stumbled upon his Mason shit in his drawers looking for a shirt. There was a little leather bound booklet and what looked like an astrolabe and a drawing compass and such. Beginn8ng of the handbook says you need a religion to join so I said fuck that.
>>
>>16997382
He wasn't wrong, but that's such a cheesy line. There are better ways to describe it.
Ie. The secret is that you're willing to be honourable.
>>
File: cosbytrump[1].gif (230 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
cosbytrump[1].gif
230 KB, 640x640
>>16991592
I found a Masonic gold ring in a hospital parking lot and I didn't return it to any temple. Fuck em. I wear it in public. Old farts give me hand signals. When I don't respond they look all crusty and mad. Question though: What happens when one of you clumsy fuckers loses your ring?
>>
>>17000258
Return it to the parking lot James.

You seem like a nice guy.
>>
>>17000258
>What happens when one of you clumsy fuckers loses your ring?
Hope that someone would return it, or just buy a new one like you would any decoration or jewelry.
Just as many non-members wear them as members. Same sort of people who would wear military medals without having served.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.