[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the most occult video game of all time came out in 1981.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: kaos.jpg (98 KB, 1200x386) Image search: [Google]
kaos.jpg
98 KB, 1200x386
>the most occult video game of all time came out in 1981.

https://archive.org/details/arcade_kaos
>>
/vr/ here

>Because it has eyes of providence in it

No fuck you you're a retard. Berzerk is more occult than that. It certainly killed more people

Honorable mention to the widowmaker here, which you can tell just by looking is ready to crush any idiot foolish enough to yank too hard on its joystick

inb4 Polybius
>>
Eye of Horus
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcqAYwkTuYk

so john wayne gacy collects money joins the iluminaughty and becomes the king of scotland then kills reptiloids... kinda lame
>>
bump out of curiosity
>>
>>16991746
Don't get it.

What happens if you yank too hard?
>>
So clearly we're all forgetting polybius?
>>
>>16994162
>What are physics

>>16994165
>What am reading
>>
>>16994168
I guess the pictures to blurry to really see the stick, if that's what I should be looking at.

Is it cause there's no slant to the controls?

You'd break your wrist?

I'll go with that.

Nothing like an expert who's expertise is being obtuse.
>>
>>16994168
Yes, yes, the /vr/ guy said no polybius but still, it's worth a nod to atleast
>>
>>16994178
Dude look at it. The entire thing is already leaning forward. Arcade cabs are already top heavy as fuck and Starhawk has the majority of its fiberboard far to the player's side of its center of gravity. Finally, look down at the foot of the thing and see how the entire front extends beyond the pivot. If you give it a good tug it's toppling right onto you.
>>
File: starhawk_inside01[1].jpg (190 KB, 1024x1540) Image search: [Google]
starhawk_inside01[1].jpg
190 KB, 1024x1540
I'll go ahead and post its insides too so you can see how ridiculously empty the back is. Smart owners bolt a cinder black back there
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.