[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why exactly did Pepsi choose to make this short movie? W
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11
File: pepsi.png (172 KB, 2000x2715) Image search: [Google]
pepsi.png
172 KB, 2000x2715
So why exactly did Pepsi choose to make this short movie?
Why choose this subject and why did they portray alien technology in good light?
I'm only speculating they had ran out of ideas for showing lots and lots of aerial footage about people doing unimportance.
The message in the movie is extremely incohesive. What is the message of all this? Why are people in this short movie happy about a possibly hostile alien encounter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RmSKT-9u_A
>>
wtf was that shit.
>>
>>16991317
There's a full moon soon.
>>
>>16991317
Got a little emotional towards the end there. That's probably the point, but they way they did it really doesn't make sense.
Pepsi is already kind of sketchy as a company though, so this doesn't surprise me.
>>
>>16991317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgIuUyAUxaw
>>
>>16991490
This is so good. Why have I never listened to this before?
>>
>>16991543
I found out about it here on /x/ a few months ago and then yesterday I heard it again during the credits of a Fargo season 2 episode. It's a good show, you should watch it.
>>
>all those "The deception is coming"

Holy shit I knew people would be scared for disclosure but damn they are neurotic as hell.

I want Christfags to leave
>>
>>16991483
their old, red and blue Yin-Yang logo reminded me of something that has to do with medication. Doesn't their new logo mean something in math or whatever?
>>
>>16993193
*meditation
my bad, it's late
>>
This is nice.
>>
>>16991317
This is obviously not about the drink, there is truly something fishy about this.
>>
I'm so excited for full disclosure.

Hope I'm alive to see it.

And that's not to say it will take awhile.
>>
>>16994119
It would be great if the suppressed technologies got out.
>>
>>16991317
It's all about social conditioning and mental/emotional programming.
If not even subliminal messaging.
It's designed to communicate with your subconscious autonomous system (beyond your conscious recognition or control)
>>
>>16994130
to promote a sugar drink?
>>
>>16991317
You guys are loons and so are most of those in the comments.
>>
The hell was the point of that?
What the fuck, count they have just made a commercial about kids drinking Pepsi or something? Why go through all that to advertise a soda?
>>
>>16994155
Obviously they aren't going to be putting a 6 minutes commercial on TV. The description calls it a short film. For what purpose that short film was made, I'm not sure.
>>
>>16994144
>to promote a sugar drink?
to promote any and all pepsi products, properties, enterprises, business ventures and investment interests.
And to basically cultivate the slave mind mentality of the average consumer.
Look it up, it's an entire field of science based around this. Or rather, there commercial promotions and advertising is based on an entire foeld of science

http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/bernprop.html

http://www.energygrid.com/media/2003/09ap-manipulation.html

http://distractify.com/old-school/2013/11/17/ways-advertisers-manipulate-us-into-buying-their-products-1197620541

http://www.unique-design.net/library/control.html

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2011/02/15/the-psychology-of-advertising/

propaganda and psychological advertising is not a multi-billion dollar industry for no reason
>>
>>16994155
>>16994161
a lot of companies produce unrelated short films, it gets people to watch who wouldn't normally see their commercials... i will say that this is exactly the type of content the N.W.O./ illuminati / trickster oligarchs should be producing to condition the population, but its also true that if you don't believe in that stuff this is just a pretty cool (if corny) little sci-fi vid
>>
>>16994148
why are you on /x/? what threads are not "loon" to you?
>>
PROJECT

BLUE
L
U
E

BEAM
E
A
M
>>
>>16991317

>pepsi could be making better sodas

>bringing back crystal pepsi and pepsi blue

>instead they're doing this stupid shit.

I thought the whole point of corporations was to NOT waste money on stupid shit?
>>
its just part of a smoke screen maneuver . the idea is to distract the conspiracy nuts because crazy gets attention on youtube. remember planet x talk happening when europe gets more bad financial news and during the greek debt crisis it showed up on google sky

or this tacobell commercial. its made to make crazies talk about it because if they spend time talking about how many times the fed has stopped trading on wall street people would freak out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itx6A0etBuk
>>
>>16994278
no, when gay fats discuss about it... uh oh
>>
They made it so people share, post and talk about it on the internet. Like this very thread.
>>
>>16994257
Because I still have an interest in the paranormal, despite not believing in it.
>>
>>16994302
>implying I'm still going to drink Pepsi
>>
>tfw just drank a gatorade
>tfw gatorade is a pepsi product

I'm done for, fellas.
>>
>>16994397
Kill yourself before they turn you into an agent of satan
>>
>>16994397
RIP anon
>he was a good stalker
>>
>>16991490
look ma, I'm daaaaancin' , daaaaancin'!
>>
>>16991317
Why didn't you /x/ assholes ever mention Black Knight Satellite? You're the conspiracy!
>>
File: IMG__201511325__020540.jpg (53 KB, 257x215) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201511325__020540.jpg
53 KB, 257x215
Constellation epsilon bootse
>>
File: 1444456667385.jpg (225 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
1444456667385.jpg
225 KB, 600x848
The satellite is tracking the arcturus gate position from earth's moon.
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>And now you see the beginning of my recent manifestation.
>There is still more to come.
Not using this power to control what gives on tv or control traffic signals.
>>
>>16995634
reported bronyfag fuck off
>>
File: giphy (5).gif (997 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
giphy (5).gif
997 KB, 500x296
>>16995657
>>
If the aliens are Poopsi shills I'm moving to another galaxy.
>>
>>16995655
where'd you get the picture lil dubs
>>
>>16995634
I check up on /x/ enough to see if anything good is flying, but never heard of it. Guessing it's been discussed a lot
>>
>>16995720
That's doctor Manhattan from watchmen
>>
As someone representing the annunaki, having tread their spaces and what-not, I can confirm that we're really just here trying to get rich. Screw all your ideas of brotherly love and unity.

>MONEY MONEY DOLLA DOLLA
>POPPIN DEM SINGLES
>>
File: 2015 - 1.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
2015 - 1.gif
2 MB, 400x225
We're coming through the gate from Asturus every time we start a new life on earth but all this time I had no idea we were being observed like this.
>>
>>16991483
>Pepsi is already kind of sketchy as a company though
Any examples of this? I'm curious.
>>
>>16994321
Some people have suspicions but want real proof to start a basis of belief
>>
>>16995777
Heard they use fetuses in their recipe.

Up to you if that's true or sketchy.
>>
>>16995791
I see, probably explains why I can't stop drinking pepsi.
>>
>>16991317
Yeah but the credits are longer then ofmsome movies
>>
>>16994262
When does the show starts?
>>
>>16995801
Obvious atheist
>>
>>16991317
Did you just get me to watch a fucking 10 minute pepsi ad?
>>
>>16995791

they didnt use it in consumer pepsi
they used in research for new flavors
>>
Okay I just saw this video and went on to see if there's anyone on /x/ excited for the obvious ARG made by pepsi but surprisingly, it seems like all of you forgot what an ARG even is now.

This one reminds me of the thing Samsung did with the aliens who challenged the top 11 players in the world in a game of football, and if they win they will conquer the earth. There were people in creepy clothes coming to matches around the world and it was made into a short movie just like this one, when they were showing some type of an alien invasion on our planet and it was very interesting. I believe they made a full movie about the match later.

So yeah, this is not a conspiracy theory nor is it gonna be a documentary on the Black Knight satellite, because surely Pepsi wouldn't release some alleged secret footage just like that even if they knew something about it.

My guess is that on the full moon they will release a new video or something and add to the plot of this one. But it's all an ARG and it's obviously not real. Also the shots in the video are obvious CGI, the satellite doesn't even look like that.

I seriously cannot believe how deep down the rabbit hole /x/ went. You guys see even an entertaining commercial campaign as some sort of alien conspiracy.
>>
File: Pepsi_p1_leak.0.png (154 KB, 550x306) Image search: [Google]
Pepsi_p1_leak.0.png
154 KB, 550x306
>>16991317
To promote the phone they're releasing
>>
File: pepsi.png (2 MB, 1263x715) Image search: [Google]
pepsi.png
2 MB, 1263x715
>watching part where they transmit signal
>something about the space station scene triggers me
>realize it's the commie mir station for some fucking reason instead of the iss
nigga what
>>
Can someone greentext a plot synopsis so I don't have to willingly brainwash myself?
>>
File: pepsi popes.png (224 KB, 2000x2715) Image search: [Google]
pepsi popes.png
224 KB, 2000x2715
>>16991317
Hail eris.
>>
>>16998458
Probably the 3D model for that one was cheaper.
>>
>>16994262
This came to mind. Fits the whole NWO/one world religion thing.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.