[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the point of "new world order" i mean what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
what is the point of "new world order"
i mean what the fuck it accomplishes? government already have full control over everyone pretty much.
are they trying to summon some mega demon?
>>
They want what all men with power want:
more power.
>>
If all countries were ruled by one group or organization everything would be easier
>>
>>16991166
what would be easier exactly?
>>
>>16991184
I think of it as a unified mind, rather than many simple flawed minds interacting.
>>
File: massofficers_crop.jpg (2 MB, 1095x1522) Image search: [Google]
massofficers_crop.jpg
2 MB, 1095x1522
>>16991159
niggas be thinking OTO runs shit
>>
>>16991159

i think its like. aliens or demons or some kind of evil gods. gave the top ranking officials of the illuminati knowledge and power. they took over everything. but for what i do not know. just so their lives are the best . or they want to destroy the human race,
>>
>>16991159
What's the motive behind a cancer growth?
>>
File: 1410020307264.jpg (165 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1410020307264.jpg
165 KB, 427x640
The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists.
This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine.
During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.
The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.
Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion
We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.
Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.
This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.
>>
Yea...after the world is pretty much fucking destroyed I don't think I'll be licking the boots of lucifer. Thanks for the offer though
>>
The sumerian gods wanted to destroy humanity and therefore brought the great flood,
its basically a ritual purge of humanity every such years
like with ww2, ww1, and soon to be ww3.
Its population control.

I know aliens are in the upper echelons government but this seems to be beings entrusted by the divine, like the pharoahs, which is why they use the egyptian pyrimads
>>
>>16993703
I like how you try to get credence for your prophecies by stating history in the same prophetic tone. Good funposting.

The NWO will not really be much of a change for Americans. We actually may get a bit healthier as we'll need to support more people and also have better access to world resources so we can stop eating so damn much corn and wheat and red meat - shit that we have tons of.
>>
>>16991395
Literal worst kind of people.
>>
>>16996109
Uh this is Albert Pikes plan for rothschilde's ww3.
Go away and research the lucis (lucifer) trust
>>
>>16991159
Most of them are jews allied with christians they are waiting The Messiah which is the antichrist for muslims. Jewish messiah is the Dajjal.
>>
>>16991426

this. the reptilians/grays considered humans a threat and are here to exploit the planet and the people.
>>
>>16993703
These are the writings of a 33rd degree mason, they can't be any less. I'm guessing Albert Pike? Before I met Christ I was studying this as I began my pursuit of the truth. It's such a burden to see everyone claim to know the truth and have everyone think they know it and hate you for it. I can tell you all there are no aliens. Not as you think of them that is.
>>
It's really weird, there are anti semites who think that the soviets were run by jews but there are people who believe that Russia is the only thing standing against the NWO. I dont know....

I want to ask these conspiracy theorist what their end game is on achieving their political objectives. I doubt it is realistic or that would sound any more sane than their theories.
>>
The aliens will only come visit us once the NWO has accomplished its goal.
>>
>>16991159
they want to summon the apocalypse, put every piece in order so it can happen
>>
>>16996363
The jews are purposely slandered and no I am not jewish. Just pretend for a minute there is so much more going on than you can see and I understand it. What would you like to know? Any conspiracy theory I could clear up for you as I believe the conspiracy theories are actually the truth coming to light.
>>
>>16996345

They always do hate you when they realize which side you're on.
>>
>>16996345
They said it was Pike, but of course it's a shoddy fabrication.
>These are the writings of a 33rd degree mason, they can't be any less.
Oh you profane morons...
>>
>>16991159
>great WHITE brotherhood

I'm okay with that
>>
So which side of the pyramid would you guys join, ya know, if like you had to?

Witches sound like they get all the fun, but seems like pure satanist upstarts get a immediate boost.
>>
>>16991159
>what is the point of "new world order"

Tribal domination of the Jewish people plus their collaborators. Power and money is greater than sex. Humans are wired for sex. They will always run after highest stimulation. These premises prove governments will ALWAYS be fucked. A global government especially so.
>>
File: 1447547214015.jpg (163 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1447547214015.jpg
163 KB, 1252x1252
>>16996084
we both know that isn't true anon
>>
They want people to embrace satan
>>
It's like that one scene in Full Metal Alchemist. Can't conduct a ritual without some kind of sacrifice.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.