[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have the screenshot of the Anon who was looking for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
Does anyone have the screenshot of the Anon who was looking for a very weird anime with a weird name that was set in a bathroom where a bunch of girls died.?
>>
We gave up on that. Closest we found was a fucked up hentai.
>>
>>16990976
here
>>16974917

Are there any good sites/youtube channels where people read creepy pasta?
>>
>>16991213
Thanks mate
>>
>>16991197
What hentai?
>>
>>16991213
There are plenty of creepy pasta readers on youtube, I recommend checking these two out

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeHGGfhRUiH5wBpjjzbRNXg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJMemx7yz_1QwXjHG_rXRhg
>>
>>16990976
>a very weird anime with a weird name
Gonna have to be more specific m80
>>
Saki sanobashi. Nothing came of it tho.
>>
>>16991798
Creeps is better then MrCreepy desu
>>
>>16991354

Midori I think.

PS seriously don't watch that shit.
>>
>>16992755
Why not?
>>
>>16992755
Thats shojo tsubaki anon
>>
>>16992781

It's just horribly, profoundly unpleasant.

Basically, to put it as short as possible, it's about a little girl who, after her mother dies, ends up basically having all the bad things ever done to her by everyone. It's like De Sade's Justine, but as an anime and the girl is like 9 in it, and it's arguably worse. IIRC the girl ends up dead by the end, and at one point I think the girl ends up losing her eyes, though I could be misremembering.

It's made even worse by the cutesy Miyazaki-esque art-style.
>>
>>16990976
>set in a bathroom where a bunch of girls died.?

I seem to recall a video game where you play as girls who kill each other.
>>
I am still trying to find a manga about this guy and girl in a "zombie" apocalypse and he is a biker or whatever.
>>
>>16992819
She doesn't die. The end is left ambiguous. And she never gets her eyeballs gouged out either. There are a few gruesome fantasy sequences due to one the characters being an illusionist, but other than the sexual stuff, which isn't graphic when it comes to the 9 year old at all, there's not a lot of gore. More than just shock it's disturbing and depr essing. I'd recommend watching it, it's a great movie, done entirely by a single guy. There's a lot of passion put into it and it shows.
>>
>>16990976
Take this shit to /r/ or /a/. No one cares.
>>
>>16992819
Wait, was it about a girl who got raped by her grandpa or something?
>>
>>16993527
>I don't care so this thread is not allowed
kill yourself faggot, you're probably that one guy who posts "this is not /x/ related" in every thread
>>
File: midori.jpg (172 KB, 666x955) Image search: [Google]
midori.jpg
172 KB, 666x955
>>16992755
>>16992799
>>16992819

The anime had Midori as an alternate title
>>
>>16992755
That's exactly what you should say if you actually do want people to watch it though.
>>
>>16992755
>>16994017

It's on Youtube, with subtitles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxME8pxrKyQ

4 minutes in and I'm creeped out.
>>
>>16994624
It started shit, then it became quite good...then it ended shit.
>>
>>16994624
Really reminds me of junji ito
>>
>>16993440
what's the name of it?
>>
>>16996237

It's the one we're talking about here
>>16994017
>>
Euphoria?
>>
>>16992755
Midori was cool though. A one-man project iirc.
>>
>>16992819
>cutesy Miyazaki-esque art-style
you've gotta be talking about something else
>>
>>16996211
yep...can't write an ending for shit
>>
>>16990976
Where can I get a mask like this? Can you imagine the sheer horror you could cause by walking around like this late at night?
>>
>>16994624
Any similar anime to this? Loved it.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.