[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't know what else to do...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
They told me not to tell anyone. But I just have to. I don't really know how to start this off, but I have to tell someone, and I have to know someone is listening. More will come. Some will be omitted, they'll kill me if I get into too much details, it's against the rules.
>>
Already bored rp
>>
>>16990536
Oooooh, another cryptic and mysterious roleplay! We don't get many of those around here!
>>
This is not a roleplay. You have to believe me. I have to TELL somebody. I can't live with this anymore.

I started researching the paranormal after I had some of what I would consider, mundane paranormal experiences. When I was a kid I had these recurring dreams of a man who told me he was in love with me, he was teaching me things. I would wake up to feel someone laying in my bed, or see red glowing eyes in my room, or sometimes I would hear noises or things would get moved around...

I took these two pictures, at a local cemetery. That's not when everything started but that's when everything got so much worse...

Before I start going into detail, there are a few things you need to know.

1. Ghosts are not real
2. Beings from another... place... are.
>>
>>16990551
oooh... another... place... how... very... mysterious...
>>
I apologize for being cryptic, I can get into trouble for providing too much detail, I don't know what exactly to say... I can honestly probably get into trouble for even going this far...

The other place exists in a different part of the universe. It has a coordinate area, but it's very far away. We can get there when we lay down and clear our minds...

There are other things there, all sorts of creatures, pretty much anything you would think of in a traditional fantasy setting or MMO.
>>
I've been in hiding, for hundred of years, going from body to body. But they found me.
>>
Srsly, bro, you can quit now before you embarrass yourself even further. 0/10, would not Want to Believe.
>>
Look, I'm not doing this to scare people. I'm doing this because my life sounds completely crazy and I NEED somebody to listen.

I have no reason to write a dumb creepypasta, and it sounds so unbelievable that I wouldn't be telling it to anyone if it wasn't 100% true.

What would help you believe me?
>>
So yore taking about the interdimensional beings people sometimes see when they do DMT.

You are claiming to be in league with them? Able to retain past life knowledge or something?
>>
>NEEEEDS to tell people about his SUPER SECRET cryptic shit that "they" will kill him for blabbing about
>Wants people to believe him and take him seriously
>posts on 4chan on /x/ where shitty roleplayers are a dime a dozen

pls son

But you're making me reply, so maybe 1/10
>>
I've never even been on 4chan before, my boyfriend suggested it.

But I just need someone, anyone to listen. I need to get this out there so someone will know because I'm not going to be alive much longer.

If anyone is willing to listen to me seriously I am willing to talk privately, that may be better than telling the entire internet. I would like it if I CAN get someone to listen, for them to post it here, but that may be too much to ask.

I know I sound crazy, maybe I am crazy, but please...
>>
[email protected]
>>
>>16990632
If you wanted to talk private because I'm interested crazy or not.
>>
>>16990632
use this instead

[email protected]
>>
Okay anon, I'm composing an email. GIve me a little bit please.
>>
>>16990611
>replying to 1/10
why so low standards anon
>>
>>16990646
I'm on a shot connection so sorry if I can't receive you.
>>
>>16990536
I want to know more OP

[email protected]
>>
Sent and sent.
>>
>>16990616
>my boyfriend suggest it

Boyfriend here, I actually told you to go to a place called reddit, not 4chan. I think you didn't listen me well honey
>>
>>16990691
reddit is for fags
>>
File: deepcut1.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
deepcut1.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
>>16990551
>mfw every picture is blurry

you fucks need to either get better cameras or learn to stop shaking like micheal j. fox.
>>
>>16990693
Well, he made a good suggestion in this particular case didn't he?
>>
>>16990551
Just tell us OP you're safe here. :3
>>
>>16990536
>it's against the rules
You know the rules, and so do i.
>>
File: OP's image Enhanced.jpg (50 KB, 349x573) Image search: [Google]
OP's image Enhanced.jpg
50 KB, 349x573
>>16990536
>>16990551

These are blades of grass.
You know how I know they're blades of grass?
My sister is a semi-professional photographer
and this is what grass looks like when it's out of focus while extremely close up.

Do not drag your half-assed bullshit in here and act like we just don't under-fucking-stand you or that you're some UBER-TOP-SEKRET-DONUT-TALK-ABOOT agent, because there is nothing lazier than relying on 'YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME BECAUSE I'M DIFFERENT BUT DON'T ASK HOW THAT'S SECRET BUT IT'S TRUE' to create intrigue. We don't have enough information to even create a basic idea of what the fuck you're talking about, and if we can't create that, we can't care. Go back, think this out and fucking make an effort or I swear to god, you shall feel my wrath in the forms of Dickbutts.

I will use all my power to learn your pattern of writing, how you talk, how you post

and everywhere you go, there will be a Dickbutt

New thread? Dickbutt.
New trip? Dickbutt.
New pictures? Photoshopping a Dickbutt into it and reposting it in the same thread.

Soon, you will know that there is no place on this board where you are safe from the Dickbutt, where you can spew your uncreative and utterly unoriginal content, and will return to your lurking ways to learn the true techniques demanded of competent rp's and pasta authors.
>>
File: Dear god OP was right.jpg (36 KB, 592x341) Image search: [Google]
Dear god OP was right.jpg
36 KB, 592x341
>>16990551
>>16990536

You have been warned.
>>
>>16992790
/thread
>>
>>16992776
>your pattern of writing, how you talk, how you post
he talks like a fag and his shit's all retarded
>>
>>16990588
Add me on skype and ill listen to it RP or not. Also because i want to know the so called coords of this place if youre being serious
>>
>>16992849
skype is orangespace48273 by the way
>>
[email protected] I can help you
>>
>>16990536
>They told me not to tell anyone.
>they'll kill me if I get into too much details, it's against the rules.
>I can honestly probably get into trouble for even going this far...

Shit set up, OP. If you could get in trouble, possibly killed for saying this, then there's no point in holding back details. Terrible way to get a reader's interest.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x636
>>16992776
this guy is OP.
>>
>>16990551
was the man your uncle and did you wake up with an assfull of ectoplasm
>>
File: It's full of dickbutt.jpg (105 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
It's full of dickbutt.jpg
105 KB, 640x636
>>16992929
I am not OP.
I am simply the bringer of the Dickbutt.
>>
[email protected]
>>
>>16992974
lul
>>
OP you're schizophrenic
>>
File: 1434234630982.jpg (36 KB, 467x299) Image search: [Google]
1434234630982.jpg
36 KB, 467x299
>>16990569
>There are other things there, all sorts of creatures, pretty much anything you would think of in a traditional fantasy setting or MMO.

Been watching to much SOA, eh?
>>
>>16990536
>>16990551
I'm psychic and I can tell you're roleplaying. Dubs speak truth
>>
>>16990536
If you're not going to be alive for very much longer and "they" have found you then you might as well spill the beans you twat. Whilst you still have time, just post everything here. Otherwise... Go away.
>>
>>16990551
I have memories from childhood of someone teaching me how to levitate. He was a spirit of some kind. I remember having conversations with him, but I don't remember what we talked about. I'm an atheist btw--but the memories are as real as any other from that time.
>>
Look I know where you're going with this.

You are not an elf, spiritually or otherwise. You're not a dragon, either.
>>
>>16991010
its probably a new instagram filter. "fake shit" and it adds a oil smudge on the lense effect to the pic
>>
>>16991762
a full commitment's what I'm thinking of
>>
>>16991010

so who's the fag who cut themselves open for that pic?
>>
Sounds like youre being hunted and you need someone to hunt the hunter. Switching bodies is a tactic that will only work for so long. [email protected]
>>
>>16990557
I thought the ... dots... were a bit over the ....top... myself.
>>
Nice filter, glad we can see through the fake alien or skeletron or whatever you think you can fool us with.
>>
File: saturday_night_fever[1].jpg (44 KB, 460x650) Image search: [Google]
saturday_night_fever[1].jpg
44 KB, 460x650
>>16990536
>>
>>16992790

/thread
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.